It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Terrorism: Undercover Homeland Security at Memorial Day Parades.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I will perform 2 functions tomorrow in Dearborn Michigan's annual Memorial Day parade. Here, I neither give, elude or provide any info or particulars that would adversely affect their successful activation.

As Emergency Management in conjunction with Homeland Security, MIchigan State Police, Wayne County Sheriff, Immigration, Dearborn Police and U.S. Border Patrol, we are always out there every day of the year. I will be traveling the parade route, staging location to finish line, while additionally performing an "eyes and ears-see-something-say-something" for Security.

An unfortunate though necessary function that needs to be performed efficiently, objectively and accurately, there are people of all ages, religions, nationalities, languages and affiliations with ill intent everywhere we go these days. Some...though a very, very small percentage... have every intention of creating havoc and "making a statement" by disrupting high and low profile events. Why has it come to this?

Im reminded of American servicemen in Viet Nam who would walk past a small, smiling child, hand them a chocolate bar, and that child would toss a hand grenade back at them, ultimately exploding. These things happened, and in even more unexpected and surprisingly efficient ways these days, and getting worse. I wish it was different.

No matter your home country where you are reading this ...my intent here is to remind everyone to be an "eyes-and-ears" observer for your communities, yourselves, your children and neighbors. If you "see something"? SAY something. No matter how insignificant it sounds, looks or seems to you...we would rather respond to nothing...than to not respond to something. Always use dilligence in your daily travels year-round.

The life you may save could be your own...or your children's. Thanks for reading.....

Mysterioustranger
1st Responder, EMT/Emergency Response Team
Advanced Disaster Life Support
FEMA/Department of Homeland Security
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan, U.S.A.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Stay safe!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Quite the job you got there, watching after people. Homeland security does provide necessary services, trouble is that they waste a lot of money at the top while scrounging to pay people at the bottom. Maybe that has something to do with it being a government supported program.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

my intent here is to remind everyone to be an "eyes-and-ears" observer for your communities, yourselves, your children and neighbors. If you "see something"? SAY something.

Nahhh..... I'm not gonna be "that" guy that the neighborhood hates.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You don't have to lie to kick it.

-or spread more fear

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

my intent here is to remind everyone to be an "eyes-and-ears" observer for your communities, yourselves, your children and neighbors. If you "see something"? SAY something.

Nahhh..... I'm not gonna be "that" guy that the neighborhood hates.

Yeah, if you start saying something about a troublesome Muslim kid in the community here, you will get plagued with people who cut you down. They do not even consider what you say, they automatically start thrashing at you. It is good that the Muslim families around here are pretty decent, but that doesn't mean we cannot have one come traveling through and do something. I know a few Muslims here and they would contact the police if they knew someone had gone bad, the police would refer the information to the local FBI and that guy does not like to even leave his office or investigate anything. Well, at least he is not wasting money anyway. I doubt if he would even investigate a threat. I talked to him once and he seemed to just say that an old friend being scammed by someone saying they were from the IRS wasn't anything he could work on. He said it was probably from another country, it turned out to be a local person and they got ahold of his bank numbers and tried to use them locally. The guy was old and I could not convince him that that IRS call was a scam, he gave his check routing number and someone made checks.

So I have no faith in our local FBI office, I would rather go to the police but the police said they could not do anything because it was a Federal offense and they gave me the FBI number. What a waste of time that was.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I only seek to inform or motivate 1 person at a time...no matter what religions or political affiliation or rhetoric they follow.

And if Ive done that....then Im good. Don't listen to anything I say if one doesnt want to. Thats ok. At least I put it out there.

Stay safe and see something or hear something? Say something.

Peace

edit on 28-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I only seek to inform or motivate 1 person at a time...no matter what religions or political affiliation or rhetoric they follow.

And if Ive done that....then Im good. Don't listen to anything I say if one doesnt want to. Thats ok. At least I put it out there.

Stay safe and see something or hear something? Say something.

Peace

It is good that there are people out there in these kind of jobs that tell us about their jobs. I do know that there are good people working on these jobs throughout the country and there are some bad ones who do not want to do anything other than to get a paycheck. That exists in all the types of employment in our workforce. The thing is we should respect the people who actually risk their lives for our security and welfare. even though there are a few bad ones, most of the regular people policing this country in different agencies are good people.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hiya Rickym...nice to hear from you. Just think. If even 10 % of people walking and driving around thought about keeping an eye out for things that dont fit....we'd all be that much safer as a whole.

Its sure better than staring through life at your Smartphone, IPad and game console. Thanks much!

MS

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So you are with homeland security, and are releasing that they are going under cover?

How does that work?

new topics

top topics

join