It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked FBI Memo Reveals Seth Rich Had DNC Documents On Laptop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
borderlandalternativemedia.com...

This site is claiming to have a leaked FBI document that says Seth Rich had documents concerning the Dnc leaks and wikileaks on his laptop when he was murded. The document is VERY redacted but at the very least i think it proves the FBI is involved in the investigation and may have his laptop. It also is dated July 15th, 5 days before the DNC leaks were released to the public....

I am not familiar with the source, maybe someone can vouch for the site if it's genuine and to be believed?

This could be absolutely huge if it's true.

On a side note - could it be that the laptop that Debbie Wassermann Shultz threatened the DC chief of police over was Rich's laptop?

edit on 28-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

so a member of the DNC staff had DNC documents - wow

+17 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Why is the FBI in possession of the laptop of someone who was killed in a random robbery?

Why does the document mention wikileaks if it was 5 days BEFORE the DNC leaks were released to the public?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

On a side note - could it be that the laptop that Debbie Wassermann Shultz threatened the DC chief of police over was Rich's laptop?
Could be. She sure wanted that laptop back in the worst way. Her brother is Assistant DA in DC as well...

WIkipedia source

"I remember how she was only half out of anesthesia and she was on the BlackBerry", says her brother, Steve Wasserman, an assistant U.S. Attorney in Washington.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Why is the FBI in possession of the laptop of someone who was killed in a random robbery?

From the OP's source..

The official story is that the laptop was retrieved by the police and has since stayed in their custody. My source says that is true, but he says there is a twist. The Police couldn’t unlock the laptop and called the FBI for assistance to unlock it so a Tech was sent out to unlock the laptop and during that time the FBI retrieved the information off of Rich’s computer. There they found 44,055 emails and 17,764 attachments. Why has no one until now come forward with this info?

edit on 28-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Must have missed that on my initial read

+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I asked this in a different thread. As far as i know, the laptop was not on him when he was shot. They got it from somewhere else. Otherwise, they would be asking...if it was a botched robbery, why wasn't his watch, wallet, phone, or laptop taken? But they're not asking that, they're only asking why his wallet, phone or watch wasn't taken?

So, how does the computer of a victim of a botched robbery end up in the hands of the DC Police?

If it was a botched robbery, as they claim, why do they need the computer? It was a robbery gone wrong, so why investigate further? Something was on the computer and they knew it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Because they can't conclude it's a botched robbery until after they investigate. A murder investigation always start with friends and family and moves outward.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

So, how does the computer of a victim of a botched robbery end up in the hands of the DC Police?
Good question to which I have no answer.

+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Lets not even take into account that the FBI/police took his laptop. Let's play Devils advocate and assume it was part of a routine robbery investigation.

Why does a FBI file mention wikileaks in relation to Seth Rich on july 15? The leaks weren't released by assange and co until July 20th. No one in the public knew they existed until July 20th.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Because they can't conclude it's a botched robbery until after they investigate. A murder investigation always start with friends and family and moves outward.

So they start off with a man that's been shot in the street. He eventually dies in the hospital. They investigate family, friends, computers, whatever else. Supposedly nothing suspicious turns up, even after investigating the computer and knowing he works for the DNC (it's impossible they didn't know that after talking to the family), and somehow it turns into a botched robbery even though nothings taken?

Let's see if they give the computer back to the family now, given his death has been "solved". And given back in original condition from the day they took it, no deletions or alterations.

Idk, along with other factors, this whole thing reeks.

Edit- " They can't conclude it's botched robbery until after they investigate," but can't they rule out robbery first because nothing was taken?
edit on 28-5-2017 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If this is true...holy, this would mean the destruction of mainstream media! Plus, a lot of big, powerful people would go down as a consequence!

Let's hope these documents are for real.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Why couldn't the motive for Seth's death be a hate crime? Why couldn't it be some gang initiation killing? Why not a drunken dispute with someone at the bar earlier that lead to the killing? There are so many other possible motives for Seth's death, and I still don't understand why they would jump to the "botched robbery" conclusion when nothing valuable was taken.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Gotta love fake news from conspiracy sites based around Bigfoot and such..

Super credible..

Lol

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I would take this document with a huge grain of salt. The redaction doesn't look normal to me. Also, the source is questionable.

Something isn't right here. This seems like bait for the people researching alternate theories to Seth's death. It would be easy to discredit pretty much everyone once they take this bait then later reveal its fake. I can see the swarms of "I told you so" and "conspiracy theorist invent fake evidence" headlines across all the usual media sources. Like the post above this one.
edit on 28-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Seems to be Joe Biggs is a former infowars reporter who left after Pizzagate .

mobile.twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Twitter

And yeah, it is quite heavily blacked out. Who knows these days. Have to be careful, you're right.

edit on 28-5-2017 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Good question to which I have no answer.

Probably because it's pretty standard to seize a murder victim's computer to look for clues as to who killed them.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Compared to what you read? All that fake news, This stuff is gold.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

If Rich were killed to prevent him from leaking the documents, why did the killer not take the laptop with the documents? This is classic "fake news."

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If Rich were killed to prevent him from leaking the documents, why did the killer not take the laptop with the documents? This is classic "fake news."

At least we can actually SEE a section of the document they are talking about so we can do some work to determine whether it is fake.

You blindly believe anonymous sources that SAY there is a document and read it over the phone.

One of the big reasons that the MSM are claiming the recent Seth Rich stories are fake is because they 'confirmed' (again through anonymous sources) that the FBI were never involved in the case, so the Federal Investigator could not have confirmed anything to FOX.

This document can not be assumed to be real, but we have something to go on. Your double standard is not surprising.
edit on 28/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join