It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Complete List of All 149 MKULTRA Subprojects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Would you be so kind as to list where one can find exclusively the Canadian content...names....places....times....is there any specific Canadian data cluster?

I am an abductee and have had strange events surrounding me since childhood....including some weird IQ tests given to all students in my school...a random test...every grade and class took an IQ test....not related to our school marks at all.....no further explanations were given....AND.....another classmate and I were both sequestered post-exam once marks came in because we both had the highest mark ever seen and we both had IDENTICAL ANSWERS......sooooo.....they asked us where we were seated during the exam indirectly accused us of cheating[she was up front with the "good kids" and I was far away at the back of the room with the "rebel kids"].....and based on this asked our parents if they would give permission for us to re-take the test.....which we did and I PROMPTLY THREW THE 2ND GO-ROUND ON PURPOSE.....I intentionally 86ed my mark by giving answers I knew were wrong...I was miffed off and instinctively knew something was fishy....so I threw a curve ball and dumped the 2nd test on purpose.....incidentally I am now on posting recreationally on ATS and my classmate works in Naval Intelligence......lol....one might say they followed up on my classmate with vigor....lol......she ended up winning a National Literary"Contest" that year which believe it or not put her in a Helicopter with the Prime Minister of Canada....I also "won" a literary "contest" but didnt accept the prize the next year and didnt tell my parents....I smelled something fishy and absconded the dynamic...intentionally.....to put this in perspective...we lived in a rural area and schooled in a VILLAGE.....or maybe it was only a Hamlet.....lol.....

There were School Field Trips where some of us were seperated and taken to a different type of"class" and didnt get to do the field trip...on some of these trips my family could not afford the extra fees and I was going to skip the field trips...but an "anonymous" benefactor always paid for my way....and I never got to do the field trip just do more "learning" which was basiclly only talking anyways... and for some odd reason I cannot remember why I did not complain or tell my parents or anyone.

Then I had odd phone calls back on the 80s with funny tones and beeps related to winning "contests" and "draws" I never entered....lol.......attempts to lure me to specific areas[areas I now know the significance of]......funny things like fighting skills which are not experience backed....if I am eating something and a crumb falls from my fork or lips ..I CATCH IT BEFORE I CAN THINK ABOUT IT WITH MY FREE HAND BEFORE IT HITS THE FLOOR......like some kind of Mongoose....lol....as a teen I had a fistfight with a peer who had 7 years of martial arts training....when it was over he was blown away and even asked me to please tell him who trained me....lol...I had zero training but told him it was a "secret"I wasnt allowed to share .....lol...little did I know then what I suspect now.

Ironiclly over 20 years later after losing complete touch I randomly met the same guy on a job-site....he was a Manager who had time to kill and I was in similar position...so we would chat.....believe it or not this guy who was a martial arts lifelong devotee actually went and fabricated some high grade shuriken,then he "surprised me" one day when we had downtime by showing them to me and then asking what I thought,I gave an opinion[I dont know squat about throwing stars beyond 6th grade kids games]....then he asked me if I wanted to try them out....lol....he never forgot the fight when we were 17....lol....he suspected I was holding back and he wanted to see what I really knew....LMAO....I didnt really know squat as far as I cognizantly understood.........lol..I was raised in a Pacifist focused home...no fighting...no rough non-loving violent physical contacts...with a 100% certainty no male combat focused teaching or encouragement and no options to practice hand-to-hand combat with siblings....man I was a bookworm kid....you know up till 2am reading by candle-light type of kid....always the shortest most non-athletic kid in my entire Class.But here I was in middle-age with an old friend I hadnt seen in over 20 years and he wanted to kill time at work by THROWING SHURIKEN....lol....sure I said.....lol...unbelievably he had set up a sheet of plywood at the far end of a Quonset hut 40 feet away from us...a sheet with a 6'1/183lb body[wearing oversized Cover-Alls and his Hard Hat] outline spraypainted on it....so here we were...my LIFELONG MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING BUDDY and me.....zero training in anything..ever...and we are in a Showdown....me Bluffing and him Probing to see what I really could do....one-on-one alone with no one watching us......and these were legitimate Shuriken...razor sharp..no where to hold or grip them.....seriously.....so he hands me a set of Suriken the throwing-Star type and says to pick one....lol...I was scared to hold them I didnt want to slice my fingers or hand open playing silly games at work....lol... so I just took one without choosing....then this lunatic friend of mine proceeded to grin from ear to ear and he used some kind of baseball type throw to absolutely hammer his throwing star into the chest of the outline on the plywood........then he looked at me and smiled......I couldnt believe he had hit it... I didnt know what to do.....so I just zoned out.....or in.....lol....I kept my hand flat and "palmed" the throwing star in my fingers so I wouldnt cut myself trying to hold it wrong......then I crossed my arm over to my opposite side chest open-palmed and flipped my wrist/arm out to my side and back cross/chest two times quickly to guage weight.....and on the 3rd swing I brought my throwing hand back past my bodies center-line ...I was standing in sideways battlestance at the time.....and I used my backswing generated momentum to pressure 3 fulcrum points back-to-back-to-back ...my hips...my elbow and my rotating snapping wrist.....I didnt have to "grip" the Shuriken because gravity pinned it to my hand for me.....I just zoned in and went into this one single fluid side-armed flipping motion and buried the razor sharp heavy throwing star dead center in the outlines neck....BURIED IT deeper than my buddies baseball overhand throw....and my neck placement outranked his torso hit.Wildly enough when I was done my throw I was in a funny pose...like Ti-Chi or something,with my one leg crossed behind the other and my throwing hand /arm completely extended pointing forward my head bowed down slightly keeping in-line and my free are swung behind me in absolutely in-line position with my lead hand and chin/shoulders/spine....I ended up in a Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon type of hollywood pose.....

Put it this way....since I was a kid I can rip up unpeeled oranges by snapping them with a wet towel....lol...I can whip off my belt and snap quarters out of mid-air....in one motion....and I remember learning something about the "Sash".....and my partial/memories tell me your gun/knife hand and/or fingers come off when the Sash touches them .....angles alter others perception of time-space.....you can slow down time for yourself like in the Matrix scenes relative to everyone else in your close proximity......you can engage your "Zone" at will with practice.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I

I think the Donald Trump campaign used mind control tactics to coerce the hoards of voters who are "more susceptible" to such tactics.

After all.. Donald Trump himself said "Republicans are the dumbest voters, and they'll believe anything on fox news"

Now what I want to do.. is utilize mind control tactics for some job interviews...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

This is an excellent thread, with the character of a majority of the people coming out of colleges these days I would say they are still pretty actively doing the manipulation experiment thing with young adults in college.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

WHAT IF ....

Listening about the Lida -maschine... one starts to think about mobile phones ... they emit RF....Could these be manipulated to send Lida-similar low-frequency RF to alter the state of mind?

All sorts of possible scenarios pop in mind here. Mass psychosis. Apathy. Depression. Extreme behavior.

Could that be possible?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Nicely done OP. S&F.

This is something I've read a fair deal about, and it will be great exploring the links you've provided.

This here's why I came to ATS in the first place.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Colin Ross's video says they performed experiments on 11 year olds.

Evil.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
which university if i may ask? a reply to: CreationBro

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Seeing i was part of a Project that was a Branched off from MK Ultra

This should be interesting:

although this so called MKULTRA Briefing Book is created 1976

I came into the semi Project in 1980 age 10 , well a downgraded project after what happen in 1977
The Trials and court sessions Against the CIA from the Drug Induced Victims
when a child or Young adolescent was exposed .

The project then came into may different less aggressive levels
and Continued through the early 80s
not sure if it continued after that . just going from experience

what i was in :
it was a Group a One Room School Class
with the span of Ages from 7 to 9 first group then 10 to 13
and some, like me came 4 towns away M to F.
did reular school work and Testing experimenting , each talented abilities

The CIA was Searching for Talented Children with Special Ability's
just as the KGB & the Russian Government had done.

well im going to start to read these PDFS and see
if there
is any relation of the experience
ive had been through within it ,

click on thumb pic to see it bigger

we here was the Group the Semi Minor X-Men LOL

Im the one in the Center The Blonde!
was with MR Snyder for 1 year & Menkel Group for 2 years

any questions ? Just Ask:

Message Me : as I dont want to rail off this Thread.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

LOL!

well the first part of what you said sounds like Project Talent !

thats when when they got me ! 1979-1980

The rest was hilarious : Nice !

but all seriousness there were projects focused on children
that had special talents formed their Own X-men
or Should i say School of Dr Xavier !

Ever, Seen Stan Lee's SuperHumans S ???

Stan Lee's Superhumans
en.wikipedia.org...

People Like that the CIA was looking for .
but for Real :

The CIA heard the Stories of what the Soviets Were Doing in the Cold War:

so the Did the Same : in the 70s to 80s

The MK Ultra is Best Remembered for the 50s and early 60s
with the Drug induce Experiments and Mind Control

Thanks to Project Paper clip !!
from the Human Experiments the Nazi's did in the Death Camps

but hey without those Nazis we would not have been too the Moon

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

To which I can attest in full. There is a thread from december 2016 about "the breather" by another member. It is not pleasant and i know precisely what that member was referring to.

I read those stories from that poster but I also found a thread started in 2011 by another poster who had nearly the identical story so now I question the poster's legitimacy. The one you are referring to. Here are the links to the threads:

2011 Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

2016 Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 2016 thread starts off in the same manner with similar descriptions as the 2011 thread.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Excellent thread, and name, i had to look it up....Eisegesis "is the process of interpreting a text or portion of text in such a way that the process introduces one's own presuppositions, agendas, ..."
very cool, although i knew it was a thing i didn't know the name for it

the thread is proper proof of a previous conspiracy and there should be more like it, make us look less nutty....

i believe that psychological warfare is being used on the masses in the form of negative media, by using negative stimuli to make people aware of it, to fear it, and bring it to themselves, there are many examples, but phrases like "war on terror" .... awareness to cancer, aids, heart disease........ every thought has an effect..... if you read this article
www.psychologytoday.com...#
... this is relatively unknown, yet is not new, this should be taught in year 1 of school, people should be taught to manage their thoughts, and when the realisation of this sets in you will not let the Bad ones build up.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
S & F to your extensive research back into the subject with further explanation in detail. It's starting to look like the old ATS days are coming back to life.

Great job!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

UC Santa Cruz.

Some experience the supposed supernatural and paranormal less than a handful of times in their lives, but it is impacting.

Before college, I had very few paranormal, supernatural, psychologically demanding experiences.

During my stay there, especially on campus in the forested areas and when i lived north of the college, i had endless experiences in that regard. Many of which were multi witness accounts, involved ufo sightings, and other strange happenings.

There have been "reasons" that have been served to me as to the causes, as if it was all b.s. and caused by this or that.

Excuses and misdirection is more like it.

edit on 29-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: CreationBro

This is an excellent thread, with the character of a majority of the people coming out of colleges these days I would say they are still pretty actively doing the manipulation experiment thing with young adults in college.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

MK ULTRA is under a different name now. It's like when a publicly traded company changes its name after they've had a horrific event occur. Change the name so people will forget the negativity associated with it but repackage the same product under a new name.

Today's millennials are the mass result of the early MK ULTRA programs. Which is precisely why we see chemical additives (not just for preservation) to foods, our water supply, air, and why the pharmaceutical market has exploded over the past 30 years. Chemical manipulation for human ingestion coupled with social engineering has provided the power elite with the asleep sheep they have been breeding.

These people are patient and are winning.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
well I seen some of the Articles in the first section of the zip

and mostly drug induced testing and seeing of the results
in the experiments and crazy Mad Nazi DR Joseph Mengle type experiments but with Animals
mostly 50s early 60s nothing of what i had experienced , interesting,, the locations are blacked out in some
but there one testing ground of the MK Ultra projects shows not Blacked Out of a particular Location
is from Ithaca New York which is 3 -1/2 hours Away.

well seeing im close to the Boarder of Canada

and the Connection of Canada and CIA Doing MK Ultra Experiments
way before my time say 15 years prior ..

CIA activities in Canada
en.wikipedia.org...

he CIA convinced the Allan Memorial Institute to allow a series of mind control tests on nine patients in the Montreal school, as part of their ongoing Project MKULTRA.[7] The experiments were exported to Canada when the CIA recruited Scottish psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron, creator of the "psychic driving" concept, which the CIA found particularly interesting. Cameron had been hoping to correct schizophrenia by erasing existing memories and reprogramming the psyche. He commuted from Albany, New York to Montreal every week and was paid $69,000 from 1957 to 1964 to carry out MKULTRA experiments there. In addition to '___', Cameron also experimented with various paralytic drugs as well as electroconvulsive therapy at thirty to forty times the normal power. His "driving" experiments consisted of putting subjects into drug-induced coma for weeks at a time (up to three months in one case) while playing tape loops of noise or simple repetitive statements. His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions.[8] His treatments resulted in victims' incontinence, amnesia, forgetting how to talk, forgetting their parents, and thinking their interrogators were their parents.[9][10] When lawsuits commenced in 1986, the Canadian government denied having any knowledge that Cameron was being sponsored by the CIA.[11]

Donald Ewen Cameron
en.wikipedia.org...

so what im telling is close of holding its merit

as Dr Cameron did experiments in the 50s to the early 60s in Montreal Quebec

which is less then 100 miles away from my location and more less had to pass through near my area.
to get to Quebec

My Belief and Knowledge of my own self

The Central Intelligence Agency in the Late 70s and the 80s
was looking for Super humans aka People with Special Unique abilities!
for what Purpose ? for the Cold War era, what is the Most Obvious ??

Like !

These People
is what they were Searching for

50 Real Life Superhumans That Will Inspire and Amaze You!
sapienplus.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
a reply to: one4all

LOL!

well the first part of what you said sounds like Project Talent !

thats when when they got me ! 1979-1980

The rest was hilarious : Nice !

but all seriousness there were projects focused on children
that had special talents formed their Own X-men
or Should i say School of Dr Xavier !

Ever, Seen Stan Lee's SuperHumans S ???

Stan Lee's Superhumans
en.wikipedia.org...

People Like that the CIA was looking for .
but for Real :

The CIA heard the Stories of what the Soviets Were Doing in the Cold War:

so the Did the Same : in the 70s to 80s

The MK Ultra is Best Remembered for the 50s and early 60s
with the Drug induce Experiments and Mind Control

Thanks to Project Paper clip !!
from the Human Experiments the Nazi's did in the Death Camps

but hey without those Nazis we would not have been too the Moon

Every serious Grey or Black Op is Cell structured and redundancy is a basic tenant.

The similarities make sense.I would not expect to see any connection between "Cells" beyond these generic similarities and other generic procedural patterns.

If you like the story so far you will love the sombulistic imprinting of animal overlays done to kids.....to allow them to optimise themselves physiclly and psyiologiclly.

They were making their own super-performing humans.....they were not working blind....they were looking for visual thinkers....and these can come in a natural form and they can come in an artificially catalysed form.....these people were searching for either form......BTW abduction victims implanted are artificially catalysed forms......sooooo.....because these people were actively aware of different races visiting here and implanting people here they watched hotspots where craft were spotted 24/7/365 and searched those areas for abductees.....the easiest method was to go to geographiclly mated schools and to administer a generic aptitude test designed to illuminate visual thinkers.

"Visual Thinking" is enabled via our pineal glands ...is what we all do until we hit abut 7ish....some people naturally get short-circuited and end up remaining in a visual thinking state beyone the normal age-range.....some abductees are given an implant which keeps their pineal glands "open" and doing their job like they do in young kids.

Intuitive empath Pattern recognition savants is essentially what they were looking/fishing for.Autodidact polymaths over 7-8 years old with functioning pineal glands.

The crossover into the expanded reality which includes extra-terrestrial abductions of humans brings another level into the discussion.....and a keystone question is this.....was the abduction and implantation of human kids simply being followed up on by people in the know concerning the abductees..or....were they following simply the mental/physical optimisation of regular people and stumbled into a bigger dynamic by mapping and discovering kids who happened to be implanted and showing green arrows to the searchers/researchers.
LOL...this isnt the time or place but I recognisd Fran Drescher the actress the 1st time I saw her on TV......from an abduction experience.

edit on 30-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thank you so much for this tour de force OP. So much work.

It's going to take time to go thru this material.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
amazing thread

S & F!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I

I think the Donald Trump campaign used mind control tactics to coerce the hoards of voters who are "more susceptible" to such tactics.

After all.. Donald Trump himself said "Republicans are the dumbest voters, and they'll believe anything on fox news"

Now what I want to do.. is utilize mind control tactics for some job interviews...

The Trump campaign didn't use "mind control tactics to coerce hoards of voters."

The Globalists made sure that Trump would be the Republican candidate. They manipulated the results of the Repub debates and funded Kasich.

The Globalists were furious when their machinations backfired on them and Trump actually won.

Trump won because people were waking up to the fact that the mainstream media is FAKE NEWS propaganda.

Which is why the Globalists are shutting down "alt right" news sites and are in the process of turning Fox News into Sky News.

The 2016 US presidential election will probably be the LAST real US presidential election.

The Globalists are NOT going to take a chance with the peasants voting against them again.

Look at the Macron "victory." Fake election results. Globalists were not going to chance a Le Pen victory.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Ooh I love this topic. Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join