It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Once Tied to Trump Aide Seeks Immunity to Cooperate With Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: olaru12

I mean, if he's a Saudi, all is well...Ask yourself this, why is Russia the enemy? I'm a 32 year old male who lives in this wonderful country and I don't think of the Russia is bad... Global markets create situations where interactions are inevitable... I just find it funny how you liberal Hillary lovers blowup Trump for any Russia connections but seemingly dismiss Saudi/ME money/influence

I didn't vote for Hillary and the Russian connection isn't about doing business, it's about Russians influencing elections in the USof A by using weak and Treasonous politicians/businessmen.

Of course you do know that Russia has spy ships and subs with Nukes off the East coast right? Friends?

www.foxnews.com...

Obamas gone, Hillary lost, why the obsession to deflect Trumps problems with the past.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Why do you keep posting that same tired rhetoric. It's not a new occurrence.

Asked how often a foreign military ship passes off the U.S. coast, he said, “A couple times a year.” “It may not be a daily occurrence, but it is not unusual,” he said of the appearance of the Russian vessel. “This vessel was in international waters for the entirety of a transit, so it is not a violation of American sovereignty in any way,” Captain Tucci said.

www.nytimes.com...

Why the obsession to spread propaganda?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The world is learning that international millionaire businessmen have ties and connections to every major financial power on the planet. It's the nature of the game.

The low-IQ media people are in territory beyond their comprehension. Jealousy and hate are all they can render at this point.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Because I don't trust the Russians! If you think they don't have missiles pointed at us right now you are naive.

www.independent.co.uk...

www.thedailybeast.com...

And now I don't Trust politicians that cozy up to our enemy...That's treason!!

and ...yeah but we have missiles too...that just won't change a thing. Stupid argument.

I also don't trust Politicians that make deals with the Saudi's....responsible for 911 and weapons supplied to terrorist that have killed my brothers in arms. Yes I served!! And now we sell them more weapons that will kill American service men and women....WTF Saudi's aren't our friends.

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.!!!
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If one is not authorized to discuss an issue publicly, they should Not do that

I'm more concerned about people being in the leadership of our country that care more about doing business deals with other countries to enrich themselves than doing anything for the people of the country.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.!!!

Indeed.

If you think they don't have missiles pointed at us right now you are naive.

I'm sure you've no doubt heard of MAD. We point, they point, China points etc etc. Since the dawn of the atomic age.

Americans aren't even friends.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Americans aren't even friends.

Especially American traitors that make deals with our enemies. And those that support them!
edit on 27-5-2017 by olaru12 because: check it out Brenda!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Especially those that throw around allegations of treason with no proof.
already.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The two men did business together in the mid-2000s, when Mr. Manafort, a Republican operative, was also providing campaign advice to Kremlin-backed politicians in Ukraine

Ok ,and your freakin point is... ?

The reason for the leaks is specifically to 'seed' the public, to whet a taste for blood.

To answer your query, simply look at the post beneath yours.

That is the point, brilliantly exemplified by the target audience.

The media kingpin cronies tried to slice Trump to bits every step of the way.
Why would they stop now? He knows persons who did business with RUSSIANS oh noes..

Wake me, please, when Trump sells weapons grade uranium to them. Until then, Zzzzzzz

# 785
edit on 27-5-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

already.

Proof? Trump made an arms deal with the Saudi's, 110billion. remember 911...who carried that out? Saudi's that who, Who supports global terrorism? Saudi's!!

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I won't deny you that statement. Right on.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

already.

Proof? Trump made an arms deal with the Saudi's, 110billion. remember 911...who carried that out? Saudi's that who, Who supports global terrorism? Saudi's!!

That's so various recidivist semitic groups can use them to slaughter each other.
Be thankful he didn't drop them off to mexicartels on El Paso's doorstep, like Barak Hussein did.
Or sell any
boxcutters.

REMEMBER 911?

# 786
edit on 27-5-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Maybe I've become too cynical about everyfreakingthing these days, but it's crossed my mind that it's ALL a ruse.
All bogus.

Imagine, if you will, this scenario.

Putin and his best buds are sitting around a table one night drinking copious amounts of vodka.

Putin says " I bet we could destabilize the U.S. by getting the most unelectable, corrupt candidate in American History elected, using our hacking and spreading lies about his adversary".

(laughter) His buds agree to try.

Putin: Then, what would really be hilarious, if then, we again make up a bunch of sh!t, and have him impeached for treason and corruption in six months. That would really put the Americans in a tail spin, and show them "who's yo daddy".

(laughter)

Putin: "let's see if we can put a candidate in office, AND take him out within a six month period".

(Roaring laughter)

All: "Let us do it then! Cheers!"

(glasses clink)

Just saying. It's all so crazy.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

His statement bears truth. Pretty hard to fight the war on terrorism while sponsoring sponsored terrorism. One caveat. Weapon tracking.
unival-group.com...

Not to say it certainly will be implemented.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The two men did business together in the mid-2000s, when Mr. Manafort, a Republican operative, was also providing campaign advice to Kremlin-backed politicians in Ukraine

Did you read the article or just wanted to cherry pick something in the OP to give your very eager reply a semblance of credibility?

Mr. Deripaska, an aluminum magnate who is a member of the inner circle of the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin,

He has direct ties to Putin. If there were things going on between the Trump campaign and the Russian government (Putin), I imagine he knows something, hence his request for immunity for testimony.

In March, Mr. Deripaska took out newspaper ads stating that he was willing to participate in hearings before Congress after The Associated Press published a report alleging that Mr. Manafort had provided him with a plan in 2005 outlining steps to “greatly benefit the Putin government,” by influencing politics and news coverage in the United States.

That is pretty big, right there. Manafort supposedly outlining a way for Russia to influence politics and news coverage, thereby benefiting Russian, that does all the way back to 2005?

Yep, nothing to see here. Gossip! Fake News! *eye roll*

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The WH is in total meltdown.

Yep, and so are all the administration supporters: Gossip! Fake News! Manufactured!

Damage control is in full effect, but the above is about all they have.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They will all rat him out when push comes to shove, because he has shown he will throw anybody under the bus for his own good. He's a narcissist. He'll even throw Jared under the bus if he thinks it will help him.

And never look back. "Devalue and Discard". It's what they do.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

The reason for the leaks is specifically to 'seed' the public, to whet a taste for blood.

Or, perhaps, to soften the blow when the hammer finally comes down. There's going to be an awful lot of butthurt from the True Believers when/if that comes to pass.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: olaru12

already.

That's so various recidivist semitic groups can use them to slaughter each other.
Be thankful he didn't drop them off to mexicartels on El Paso's doorstep, like Barak Hussein did.
Or sell any
boxcutters.

REMEMBER 911?

# 786

So you don't think those Saudi arms sold by Trump will eventually find their way into terrorist hands and kill Americans.

The weapons we supplied the Taliban eventually killed American forces. Some of those people were my friends and brothers.

Don't let your ideology and love for Trump get in the way of your common sense.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think about the people making those weapons too. As they work, they can't help but think "Who will this kill"?
I personally couldn't take that job. I'd flip burgers first.

<< 1    3 >>

join