It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin
Washington Post (via MSN)

Jared Kushner and Russia’s ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Seems like Trump's team has had a very unique relationship with Russia...Why all the secrets? Why the need for a secret communications channel with the Kremlin? If this is all legit, why not communicate through official channels?

Thoughts on this?

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Alright then.

Maybe I can start my own newspaper. This stuff seems really easy. Just make up a bunch of crap with a globalist-leaning slant and add the usual buzzwords.

I'll be a billionaire in no time. Much better plan than my attempt to use autonomous drones to steal gold out of Fort Knox. That was a Sunday i'll never get back.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yea you are onto something for sure!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Haha... so you're going with pure denial... Well, that's an option.

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So now these unhinged loonies are admitting Trump was not communicating with Russsia before December 1,2016?

Why would the Trump team need to set up a communications channel if they were already colluding with Russia?

Can't have it both ways.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Haha... so you're going with pure denial... Well, that's an option.

Nope. There is no evidence. Just hearsay based on "anonymous" sources.

Surely after months and months of this "confirmed" stuff, and all these alleged officials coming forward, someone would leak an actual document or something? Some piece of paper that actually proves it?

Until then I will continue to assume this is all lies because these news organisations are simply not to be trusted anymore.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Even little kids are smart enough to see what is really going on.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Alright then.

Maybe I can start my own newspaper. This stuff seems really easy. Just make up a bunch of crap with a globalist-leaning slant and add the usual buzzwords.

I'll be a billionaire in no time. Much better plan than my attempt to use autonomous drones to steal gold out of Fort Knox. That was a Sunday i'll never get back.

Please let me be your anonymous source.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's starting to look like trump supporters always cry fake news at any news story that sheds a negative light..

...eventually they'll have to consider all news fake.. like the probable fake impeachment or fake resignation.

This is a fake dark moment in American history... as the fake future will no doubt affirm.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

A little more than hearsay when there's an actual investigation going on by the FBI into Russian influence on the election and any possible collusion with Trump's team. If denial is most comfortable for you, then go there and hug that teddy bear.... As for me, if I was one of the people who voted for Trump... well, none of this would make me feel too good about that decision.

To gently help remind you of the real world...

The discussion of a secret channel adds to a broader pattern of efforts by Trump’s closest advisors to obscure their contacts with Russian counterparts. Trump’s first national security adviser, Flynn, was forced to resign after a series of false statements about his conversations with Kislyak. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from matters related to the Russia investigation after it was revealed that he had failed to disclose his own meetings with Kislyak when asked during congressional testimony about any contact with Russians.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Lol
This s#t just gets deeper and deeper.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A little more than hearsay when there's an actual investigation going on by the FBI into Russian influence on the election and any possible collusion with Trump's team.

That must be an easy assignment. Maybe it's where they put the people hired on affirmative action drives?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This just in!!!!!

TRUMP TO HAND OVER EARTH TO ALIEN OVERLORDS!!!!!

Today an 'inside source' who can't be named for obviously, super secret reasons, has told his friends, cousins, aunties nephew, to tell us that Trump is now, RIGHT NOW, negotiating a deal between Glaxor 3 and the US. It's not looking good folks, Trump is obviously working with Glaxor 3 to avoid the 13% population reduction a month plan they set out. Hillary, dear dear Hillary (God bless her sould and everything else about her, please don't kill us) has been quoted as saying "These freaks gave me Pneumonia! "We knew Donald would stoop to this level, consorting with aliens about population reduction, that's my damn.........". We couldn't get a full interview as dear leader Hillary passed out and was ushered into a car surrounded by men in black suits. One was carrying a battery with the words "Recharge the overlord" scribbled on the side........

This is great fun. Look I even have a source, 'cos I said I do! Woooooooooo!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!! This is how we do news!!!!!

This world's insane.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol

LOL... It does not look good for Trump. I feel like to be a Trump supporter at this point is kind of a sad place to be and so I'll try to be gentle about it. I know that most people who voted for him probably hoped for better than this...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

A little more than hearsay when there's an actual investigation going on by the FBI into Russian influence on the election and any possible collusion with Trump's team. If denial is most comfortable for you, then go there and hug that teddy bear.... As for me, if I was one of the people who voted for Trump... well, none of this would make me feel too good about that decision.

To gently help remind you of the real world...

The discussion of a secret channel adds to a broader pattern of efforts by Trump’s closest advisors to obscure their contacts with Russian counterparts. Trump’s first national security adviser, Flynn, was forced to resign after a series of false statements about his conversations with Kislyak. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from matters related to the Russia investigation after it was revealed that he had failed to disclose his own meetings with Kislyak when asked during congressional testimony about any contact with Russians.

Yeah you said it. It is still an on-going investigation so why the f#ck are people determined to derail it with made up BS stories from anonymous sources. You are not supposed to talk about a investigation. The retarded MSM is helping Trump in publishing those stories because if they are true they could easily be dismissed in the court of law. The lawyers will have a field day with all the unsubstantiated claims from memos that don't exist to sources who read there own fan fiction to "journalists" via phone calls.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Initial guess is they had knowledge of being recorded...which has been denied. Now it turns out that it is actually true.

link   

And I feel like 99% of the 'news' I read about Trump is just unfounded nonsense with awesomely suspect 'sources' backing it up.

They'll use heinz ketchup as their next source.

link   

Just make up a bunch of crap with a globalist-leaning slant and add the usual buzzwords.

Irony.

As far as "just making stuff up goes" — seems to be a winner — it certainly seems to have worked out for Donald Trump. (so far)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol

LOL... It does not look good for Trump. I feel like to be a Trump supporter at this point is kind of a sad place to be and so I'll try to be gentle about it. I know that most people who voted for him probably hoped for better than this...

Actually i'm pretty comfy and the "news" are pretty good comedy material. ATS is becoming my new source for comedy gold.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just a reminder to anyone who brings up the 'confidential sources' thing...

The protection of sources, sometimes also referred to as the confidentiality of sources or in the U.S. as the reporter's privilege, is a right accorded to journalists under the laws of many countries, as well as under international law.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a little suspect when people take such issue with a fundamental right of the press.

edit on 26-5-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join