It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Massacred in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Wait wait wait....

The Catholic church did bad things in the 1500's!

No really though. The left really does hate Christianity for some odd reason and defends Islam it's crazy. Nobody cares about the Christians in the Middle East especially the Assyrian Christians who have been fleeing to Europe and America for the last 4-5 decades. Good people too.

Good. Good. Keep spreading lies. Let me guess... you work for Breitbart?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t
Lefties hate Christians.

And Righties hate Muslims.

See I can be play this childish game too.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

It will maybe make the CNN news ticker............once.

www.cnn.com...

You were saying?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How is Egypt the birthplace of Christianity?

It was started by the apostle St. Mark himself in Alexandia in 42 AD.

link   
Let's get a body count going.
Murder in the name of a religion for let's say the last 30 years.

Christians,
Muslims,
Hindi,

Now let's make some wagers who has the most blood on their hands.

link   

I am a libertarian (liberal), just not a neo-liberal.

The facts are that Islam is spreading terrorism and oppression on a mass scale to every country it touches through Indonesia, China, Japan, the US, Africa and literally every country it touches.

The difference is that allthough that Christian genocide is happening in Africa is horrific it is isolated to specific tribe in already war torn parts of Africa and they are not spread it world wide.

Big big big big difference. You may CHOOSE not to see that but it exist.
edit on 26-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They didn't rape the women?

Allah isn't going to like that.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
They didn't rape the women?

Allah isn't going to like that.

Probably too old for them.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Let's get a body count going.
Murder in the name of a religion for let's say the last 30 years.

Christians,
Muslims,
Hindi,

Now let's make some wagers who has the most blood on their hands.

That depends on how you want to record the deaths. Christians would win the hands down as there are TONS of Christians leading the way in secular armies killing thousands of Muslims in the "war on terror". But we like to pretend like those deaths don't count.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Not true.
American is not a Christian country.
Just ask a liberal.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I am a libertarian (liberal), just not a neo-liberal.

If you are a modern libertarian then you are a conservative. I tried to reconcile modern libertarian beliefs when I was one with any forms of liberalism to remain a moderate and they don't align enough to call yourself liberal anymore. Hell if you bring up the term "neo-liberal" then you are likely a conservative too.

The facts are that Islam is spreading terrorism and oppression on a mass scale to every country it touches through Indonesia, China, Japan, the US, Africa and literally every country it touches.

The facts say that Muslim terrorism (outside of the third world) isn't as dangerous as right wing terrorism, which is FAR more prevalent.

The difference is that allthough that Christian genocide is happening in Africa is horrific it is isolated to specific tribe in already war torn parts of Africa and they are not spread it world wide.

Big big big big difference. You may CHOOSE not to see that but it exist.

The only thing I see is people such as yourself (or the OP) correlating all of the Muslim religion with ISIS.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The facts say that Muslim terrorism (outside of the third world) isn't as dangerous as right wing terrorism, which is FAR more prevalent.

Flat out lying.

There is no other explanation for this statement other than it is an outright falsification of the truth.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Not true.
American is not a Christian country.
Just ask a liberal.

There are still Christians in those militaries and they still kill people when they get deployed, no? I'll have you know that when I was in Iraq my superiors handed out a copy of the New Testament to ever soldier in our battery.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That depends on how you want to record the deaths. Christians would win the hands down as there are TONS of Christians leading the way in secular armies killing thousands of Muslims in the "war on terror". But we like to pretend like those deaths don't count.

Wait wait wait..... WHAT???

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Flat out lying.

There is no other explanation for this statement other than it is an outright falsification of the truth.

No. I'm not.
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Flat out lying.

No. I'm not.

Ack.

Sorry gotta walk away from this.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Flat out lying.

No. I'm not.

Ack.

Sorry gotta walk away from this.

Yeah. Inconvenient facts must be ignored right?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Might have known you'd pop by

Firstly the fringe Muslim Seleka group started that conflict, the Anti Balaka retaliated in response and are not conducting a world wide terrorist bombing campaign and wish to overthrow the entire Western world and its Governments. As is often the case in Africa, the root cause is almost inevitably power grabs money and corruption there is barely a country in Africa that isn't currently having some form of uprising rebellion or war but they don't spill over into Europe and the rest of the world. You choose Africa to make your point? Ok then we have Boku Haram swings and roundabouts

Secondly, Each Muslim sect Shia Sunni Sufis et al ARE united and this is why they have been so successful over the last 1500 years. Whilst the schisms between the factions have always been a cause for resentment and war, it cannot be denied that all sects have essentially the same goal, Islam worldwide. Any group that is united in belief and ideology is a very strong force to contend with as we are seeing regardless of the sect they belong to, look at Hezbollah for example or PLO or any of the many other militarised religious fighting groups

Third, stop telling me I'm hating. I have never hated and whilst you say I don't speak for you you don't speak for me either.

Lastly, like it or not, the Western world IS based however loosely on Christianity and terrorists don't care if you're an atheist Druid or Catholic, they will kill you because you're a) not Muslim and b) from the West

Oh and no I'm far from religious thanks it was just an idea thrown out there for debate

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And Muslims
And atheists
Either way it's not murder in the name of one religion or the other.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I did NOT and have NEVER correlated all Muslims with Isis! Stop goading and purposefully mis-interpreting

This thread is about the persecution of Coptic Christians and the genocide of the Nineveh Plains Assyrian Christians and how it is ignored in the main and our de-sensitisation to all things Middle Eastern NOTHING ELSE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join