It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest man they say was buying blood from people at vacant D.C. apartment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
sounds like a B horror movie to me .
No self respecting vampire wants crack head vamps around so biting them is out of the equation .
LOL my guess is a pharmacy company with lax hiring standers .
But really the vampire idea is so much cooler .

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
sounds like a B horror movie to me .
No self respecting vampire wants crack head vamps around so biting them is out of the equation .
LOL my guess is a pharmacy company with lax hiring standers .
But really the vampire idea is so much cooler .

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The suspect, Khoa Hoang Nguyen, told police that he was doing work for a biomedical company “and that he was approved and certified to withdraw blood from citizens,” according to court papers. A woman at the apartment told police that she and Nguyen had drawn blood from 20 people that day, the documents state. They say that Nguyen had a ledger with an additional 205 names. Authorities said they were unable to corroborate Nguyen’s account.

This were they should start their investigation.

Sounds like some seriously underground and illegal research is going on. Like many have already said, truth is stranger than fiction, and this material for a really funky B movie.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Take a look at the Facebook account...

I posted a link earlier

A hospital in Nam (pediatrics)

Not sure where this will go...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't have Facebook so I couldn't make anything out of the page.

I am sure that something shady is involved, and I am sure that he isn't the only one collecting samples.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
He's a secret North Korean agent injecting people with a highly contagious zombie virus. Drawing the blood is just a ruse.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is probably the way they get illegal organs too. Get some lackey to go around offering people money since the companies can't do it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Could the blood be used in a ground zero of a fake attack? If there's real blood with DNA from many people, the forensics workers don't have to be "in on" anything. It would all seem real. If these are homeless people and outcasts, it would be that much easier to get by everyone.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
$30 per person adds up to a lot of money. I wonder if they even looked into the claims he was working for a biomedical company.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The guy claimed he was working for BostonBioSource and their website has been down for maintenance ever since.

The Wayback Machine has a capture of their site and it's interesting. The bolding is mine where it relates to what the guy was doing and what this business does. Could they have been buying samples with shady provenances? Were they in the business of cutting regulatory corners? Was he alone and only used them as a prop alibi?

BIOFLUIDS

Boston BioSource is a leading human tissue bank and supplier of human biofluids. Our biorepository contains a large number of banked biofluid samples from a diverse group of diseases and ethnic populations ready to be shipped to customers. These Biofluid samples and derivatives are available from individual and pooled cases. Every biofluid specimen is accompanied by detailed clinical information from the specific case.
Blood/Serum/Plasma

Boston BioSource collects blood, serum and plasma samples from large population groups along with matched controls. All our specimens are collected under CBS IRB approved protocols following International standards such as ICH GCP. Our well characterized samples representing multiple diseases and therapeutic areas are available through our biorepository. Whole blood, plasma and serum are processed both in-house and at our collaborating clinical sites. Every sample goes through our quality control process.
Prospective Collections

Boston BioSource is a supplier of fresh human blood samples to many large pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We work with a highly reliable courier to meet our clients’ special requirements.

Whatever the case, they won't welcome the association.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join