It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tom Delonge article discussing Podesta emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Let me preface this by stating that I had no idea which forum to post this in so I picked general Conspiracies.
If it does not belong here, I apologize and feel free to move it.

A new article was just released on VICE in regards to Tom Delonge and the Deep State. It also mentions John Podesta and Donald Trump.

Here is a small excerpt:

I reached out to Louise Mensch seeking comment as to whether DeLonge was one of the sources she consulted for her site's one million percent absolutely slam-dunkaroo true report that Trump had been secretly indicted and its equally accurate follow-up story asserting that the House Judiciary Committee was "considering Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States." She responded, via Twitter DM, "He follows me on Twitter. Nothing else." I think we can all agree that these words speak volumes.

I do not agree with some of the author's viewpoints and I do not know if there is any real substance here.
I just thought I would share it for those following Delonge's story.

Maybe there's a hidden gem.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Still waiting for his "big announcement" that keeps getting pushed back further and further.

And further.

And further-er.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Mensch was allegedly exposed as a tool to troll Lefty's. Btw wasn't there a big announcement coming? Did i miss it already or are we still waiting?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's because deep state.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No delonge just uses whatever scrap of mention of his name that he can to curry publicity.....

Convinced the guy is just another Wilcock

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Still waiting. He said back at the beginning of March/end of February that it was coming in 60ish days (60, or 60ish, depending on the source), then resurfaced a few weeks ago (closer to a month) to say that the timetable was being pushed back "a few weeks."

The 60 days is up, and even with a generous time frame the "few weeks" is either already up or coming up very shortly. As Chadwickus pointed out, the excuse given was something about the people he was working with super top secret trust me bigly this is big secret stuff blah blah blah shadow government.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

He needs to be discussing alien invasions, mythical gods, flat earth and sasquach.

Not emails.

Come on Tom give us the goods!

top topics

join