It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Speeding Up? Is your Clock A few Digits Faster?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Time Speeding Up? Is your Clock A few Digits Faster?

I have been noticing that the days are going by faster than normal. So I curiously gazed at my computer clock. Seems normal, and nothing seems out of place. Or so I thought; that is until I decided to just observe the countdown, the way seconds would normally pass by, and i noticed that sometimes it would skip a second or two, or go to the next second quicker than the previous. So; okay my clock on my computer may be out of wack... but yet it still marks the "time" according to how the day is. Weird isn't it?

I was wondering if you can check your PC's or clocks and try and see any anomalies within the clock. Something is off with the current time. Or maybe I just have a slow computer with a slight delay. Anyone wanna check this out?

I did some search and found an article from 2012.. from the Nasa website:
NASA Explains Why Clocks Will Get an Extra Second on June 30 2012

If the day seems a little longer than usual on Saturday, June 30, 2012, that's because it will be. An extra second, or "leap" second,

However in this case , they said the clocks would be "slower" with an extra second. However; that is not the case for my computer, and the current way time is being worked out. The clock is faster, not slower, and by more than just one second. I highlighted the keypoint in the article "leap second" because this gives us a clue into possible clock manipulation.

Something is not quite right in the world. And I've been reading up about the prophecized "long night" or dark nights of the soul. Time sure seems to be a bit screwy.

But perhaps it's simply because my machine is old, and needs updated. But that still doesn't take away the fact that the time on the computer does not delay the current time of day.

Thoughts ATS?
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 26 May 2017 00:33:02 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 26 May 2017 00:33:02 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I know the answer.

The question:
Why does time seem to get going faster and faster?

The remark:
The day went by quick!
It was over before I knew it.
I was awake all night and it was like an hour or two but it was six.

Like I said, I know why this happens. Problem is I am hesitating giving my theorums out right now because I haven't fully formed them yet. But yes, I will say, that yes, that eight hour period felt like three hours for a real reason that can be explained and manipulated.

Your computer clock is alright, I often see digital clocks freeze for a second then skip a few seconds but always stay on the correct hour.

edit on 26-5-2017 by Profundity because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Time is relative to the observer.

To loosely quote Einstein... Talk to a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like 5 minutes. Sit on a hot stove for 5 minutes, and it seems like an hour. That's relativity.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Profundity

Throw down your theories. That is what this thread is for. See what we can cook up. Cause this has me mind boggled. I thought it was just me, but seeing the Nasa confirmed website on "leap second" confirmed my own observation except in reverse from what they posted on their websites.

I smell a conspiracy and many bought it as "normal". Its like every clock worldwide was tampered with.
Of course, this is just a theory. (and it takes us away from the political madness from the mudpit.)
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 26 May 2017 00:49:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 26 May 2017 00:49:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Its called getting old .
The older you get the faster time goes by .

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I owned dozens of watches and all of them were accurate except the last watch I bought that for some reason would be off a few minutes every day. So I repeatedly corrected the time until I got too irritated and threw the damn thing in the trash.

edit on 26-5-2017 by Profundity because: spelling, addition

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profundity
I owned dozens of watches and all of them were accurate except the last watch I bought that for some reason would be off a few minutes every day. So I repeatedly corrected the time until I got too irritated and threw the damn thing in the trash.

That's Chinese time for you

I put it down to getting older... don't seem to have enough time in the day OR night anymore here

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Its called getting old .

That was my thought as well, until I actually counted the seconds of the clock on my computer and saw something was off. Did you read the OP? There is confirmation from Nasa that clocks were indeed manipulated. Just not the way they said it was.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Its called getting old .

That was my thought as well, until I actually counted the seconds of the clock on my computer and saw something was off. Did you read the OP? There is confirmation from Nasa that clocks were indeed manipulated. Just not the way they said it was.

Have you tried comparing your computer clock to a good old wind up mechanical clock or why not even a sun dial?

Would be interesting to see the difference!

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

This just occurred to me today as well.

The other day while watching the NBA playoffs i noticed as the clock counted down, it would skip a second every so often.

I chocked it up to the time clock on the tv adjusting to the game clock.

Today i drove a bit and two trips that normally take 30 to 35 minutes and 15 minutes, ended up taking 45 minutes and 22 minutes, respectively. There was no traffic or excess red lights.

Thought to myself, is time going by faster? I know that's an odd conclusion, but there have been a few other instances in the past few days that seemed as if more time had passed than normal.

Weird coincidence that you posted this OP.
edit on 26-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Its called getting old .

Yeah, do the laundry and groceries and weekend is almost over. 12 hours shift Monday to Friday dealing with traffic are always longer.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I know what OP is talking about. I've seen comments of this in Mandela Effect threads as well. Possibly linked?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Its called getting old .

Yeah, do the laundry and groceries and weekend is almost over. 12 hours shift Monday to Friday dealing with traffic are always longer.

"Buggered the old folks are" said YODA...

Apparently!?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Most people would say , 'itś because one is getting older'. An obvious explanation , but is it the only explanation ? Even my 6 year old (refering to the pokemon hype last year) said ' why does time go so fast this year'. With all the blackops is it unthinkable that really something is going on behind the scenes that is beyond the simple 'duh man your getting old' logic ?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988
I know what OP is talking about. I've seen comments of this in Mandela Effect threads as well. Possibly linked?

I dont believe in the mandela effect, so to speak. It is tied to MK Ultra, and project montauk. But then again, some supernatural stuff has happened there, but I know there is a connection between the two.

I believe Mandela is a conspiracy within itself, my theory on that is that the elites are trying to play with people's minds. I could be wrong, but there is evidence tying Mandela to Mk Ultra. (Some research brought me this conclusion.)

on the other hand, there is a chance it could be tied in with Cern. All I know is that something is not right with the world.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Its called getting old .

Have you tried comparing your computer clock to a good old wind up mechanical clock or why not even a sun dial?

Would be interesting to see the difference!

Warmest

Lags

It would have to be a very old watch. One not capable of being tampered with.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Was your last watch Chinky or Swiss?

I have a collection of about 50 Swiss watches and also a couple of Chinky watches with the same names... even a couple of Tag watches too!

Most are mechanic and am quite chuffed....

Lags

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost
Aaaaand?

That's not nearly enough an explanation for ATS.

Amirite?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Mandela effect. it's the only answer

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

dark nights of the soul

fractalenlightenment.com...

Lilith wants payback - you've blamed her for quite a lot....

Have you tried comparing your PC clock with the stopwatch function on your phone - a more mundane test?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join