It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Election Results: Montana’s At-Large Congressional District

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh wow, that's really clever Crapkite.
What else you got?
edit on 25-5-2017 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Called it in a thread earlier today. Body slamming the reporter put him over the top.

#thuglife

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: Gandalf77

originally posted by: Gandalf77

This may come as a big surprise, partisan boy, but I don't give a crap who's winning.
You're the one leading the shameless partisan poop parade. Maybe you should take your own advice and go lurk in the mud pit.
Oh right, you're some kind of neo-Walter Cronkite keeping us up to speed--but it's only about failure & irony, huh?

There's help available for your "situation".

Nice.
And what, pray tell, would my 'situation' be? Please enlighten us...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
and that's the game

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oh another guy that's going to save coal.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
His apology seemed genuine at least.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Most people in Montana are TOUGH and RUGGED. They probably cheered (in their hearts) when that little twerp of an annoyance got body slammed.

He helped drain the swamp !!

It will be drained quite a bit more when someone does a body slam on a CNN Programming Executive. What Gianforte did yesterday set a precedent for how to guarantee victory outside of NY and CA. Great job Mr. Congressman! THANK-YOU.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh well that was predictable.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This sends a message that Republican support is strong in the heartland.

When they can run a candidate like him and come out on top, shows how bad off the Dems really are.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

What do you think of the US Constitution?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It's a shame that leaders from the D party will not realize the truth in your statement. Find more blame, point more fingers and keep pushing the same tired agenda.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Called it in a thread earlier today. Body slamming the reporter put him over the top.

#thuglife

It wasn't the supposed bodyslam. It was he fact the media are so in the tank to turn around the Republican National success they're willing to create a story by themselves.

The people know what a fake attempt that was.

Millions spent by the DNC? Ha! The free national coverage they received was worth tenfold.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Yes sir! And my kind of guy, a gruff in-your-face NY billionaire builder, beat the crown-jeweled heifer of the Democratic party to become President.

Democrats are DONE FOR, if they continue pursuing the lazy, hateful, path.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Personally I love it. Especially the 10th Amendment.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Never read it. I follow the God-given "Common Sense" constitution. In other words, I follow my gut, regardless of what some fellas scribbled on paper xxx years ago. If it lines up with that... fine... if not... FINE.

link   

This may come as a big surprise, partisan boy, but I don't give a crap who's winning.
You're the one leading the shameless partisan poop parade. Maybe you should take your own advice and go lurk in the mud pit.
Oh right, you're some kind of neo-Walter Cronkite keeping us up to speed--but it's only about failure & irony, huh?

My posts get deleted for calling out the usual suspects, but this gets by the mods filter? Ok then. I guess if I bash Xue more, I'll get less bans and my posts won't get deleted as often. Got it.
Xue, you alt right hack!!! I hope Trump fails and his hair falls out!!! I hope Montana gets snow in July!!!

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

#thuglife

It wasn't the supposed bodyslam. It was he fact the media are so in the tank to turn around the Republican National success they're willing to create a story by themselves.

The people know what a fake attempt that was.

Millions spent by the DNC? Ha! The free national coverage they received was worth tenfold.

Thats the part the DNC just hasn't grasped yet, there is no such thing as bad publicity anymore.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Most people in Montana are TOUGH and RUGGED. They probably cheered (in their hearts) when that little twerp of an annoyance got body slammed.

He helped drain the swamp !!

It will be drained quite a bit more when someone does a body slam on a CNN Programming Executive. What Gianforte did yesterday set a precedent for how to guarantee victory outside of NY and CA. Great job Mr. Congressman! THANK-YOU.

I had to laugh when the MSM stated, this morning, that it may cost him the election... in Montana.
I laughed so hard, that I am still sore... the MSM doesn't go to Montana very often, or so it would seem...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

My posts get deleted for calling out the usual suspects, but this gets by the mods filter? Ok then. I guess if I bash Xue more, I'll get less bans and my posts won't get deleted as often. Got it.
Xue, you alt right hack!!! I hope Trump fails and his hair falls out!!! I hope Montana gets snow in July!!!

Type faster, I hear banjo music...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Type faster, I hear banjo music...

"Not that there is anything wrong with that."

It has snowed on the 4th of July in Missoula.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join