It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never a dull moment. I just witnessed a real matrix like event.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
..jumping across buildings, or dodging bullets. These things are possible... I know because I have accomplished them.

hmm

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
In loose terms, physical reality is sustained by the Divine Will. It is incorrect to infer from this that the universe visible to normal, physical perception is illusory or an artifact created by some other agency - human or non-human. Rather, you need to understand that, just as quantum mechanics predicts for individual subatomic particles, reality in general does not have an existence that is totally independent of the observer. It is NOT inert but intrinsically malleable because the human mind is but a piece of the Mind of God, able in principle to influence how the so-called "Matrix" behaves. Einstein did not like this. He asked: does then the Moon not exist until I look at it? But a host of experiments have shown that classical realism, which asserts that the attributes of particle exist with definite values whether they are observed or not, is plain untrue at the quantum level, however things may appear on the macroscopic scale. Indeed, so-called "delayed choice experiments" have proved that how a quantum system behaves NOW - what it IS NOW - can depend upon what choice is made at some time in the future about whether to observe it as a wave or as a particle or even what certain property it has at that time. Just ponder on THAT for a moment. It means that the future state of something, decided upon by a human being in a white lab coat, can determine its identity and behaviour at the quantum level at some instant in the past. More generally, the imposition of the human will can interfere with the normal rules of causation (cause preceding its effect) under which matter behaves. This is called magic or paranormal when it occurs on a scale that is large enough to be noticeable, although most people usually dismiss such events by inventing rational explanations for them in order not to have to face the uncomfortable fact that their cosy but limited view of the universe has just been shattered. When this happens, it is often attributed to the "Matrix". The physicist's understanding of how matter can paradoxically behave at the quantum level is a million miles away from how we experience it at the macroscopic level. So some call it a glitch in the Matrix when something is experienced that seems to break the rules of normal perception and is therefore inexplicable. It is nothing of the sort. Instead, we have the innate power to change these rules if we can but put aside all the powerful, psychological factors (educational conditioning, fear, etc) that operate to stop us from using this ability. For 99.99999% of us, it is best that these powers remain out of our reach; we could never handle the consequences if they became switched on. But, just now and again, this power gets turned on, whether deliberately or unconsciously, and we experience the malleability of the gestalt we call reality. These events are not glitches in some system that is external to us. We are co-creators of the Matrix, so it is wrong to call it an error or a glitch when, just rarely, we consciously or unconsciously, interfere with its normal running.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I want to make sure I get this right...

You are claiming you experienced a glitch like from the fake science fiction movie The Matrix.

In that case I'm claiming a Cenobite from Hellraiser visited me last night.

Please tell me what the difference between our two statements is?

You wanna hear something even crazier? He thinks Trump is "the real deal" and good for America.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DickTurpin

The other option was Hilary..think about it..was any even remotely sane person gonna vote for That thing? There's a huge conspiracy theory in what choices y'all had in this past election. Put up 2 candidates-one is basically Satan,the other one is a rich businessman. Most of America is comprised of average,sane,sensible,working class people,with some sort of morality code. You put even Courage the cowardly dog or Johnny Bravo as a candidate next to Hillary - of Course the American public is gonna go for the least flat out terrifying option. That alone is a conspiracy right there.
edit on 21-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join