It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood executives joke about decapitating fetuses in new video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

No idea, this is the first I have heard of the Center for Medical Progress. But the video above does show an elderly women talking specimens like they are fish at a ocean side fish market.
edit on 25-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RazorV66

Nazis did the same type of things.

Such as?

Plenty of historical info online about Nazi medical experimentation....Google it.
Here are some examples

www.dw.com...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
edit on 25-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Take a breath? You don't like reading?

The point you missed is that humans have always had abortions and no law is ever going to stop that. It never has and it never will. The only people who want it illegal are religious types, hence those who claim it's between God and the woman. If that's the case, let the woman have her abortions consequence free on planet Earth and if a God does care she aborted a fetus then let God decide what to do when they finally meet in the great beyond. Man doesn't know what God wants and no man is his translator. Many pretend to be though.

You'd be wrong. They're all about regulating a woman's body. Hence prostitution is still illegal. Another "crime" as old as humanity itself. A victim less crime.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I think I understand what you are saying.

The callousness of the old lady in the video is astounding. It is very similar to the German Dr.'s attitude after they were caught.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I fail to see what you think I am not "getting".

I already said it is between the women and God (if that applies).

And I already said do it, none of my bees wax.

You also can't stop rape, and that has been around as long as men/women. And so have a ton of good and bad stuff. What is your point?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: windword

From the pieces provided in the OP it seems clear to me that all of the comments were not about partial birth abortions.

Partial birth abortions are illegal. Partial birth abortions an ONLY occur in pregnancies late enough for the fetus to be born.

The decapitations and sale of the tissues in the first quote are not.

You can't have a partial birth abortion unless the fetus is developed enough to be born.

Fetuses aborted early, say the first 12 weeks or so, don't have heads to decapitate. They're too tiny.

However, partial birth abortions are elective.

Partial birth abortions are illegal. Nobody elects to have a partial birth abortion. Nobody elects to have a late term abortion.

The mother could elect to protect her child's life over her own, which in fact many woman did for many years and which many women still do.

For centuries, child birth was the number cause of death among women.

Late term abortion, I mean those that could result in a live birth, are performed because a severe fetal or congenital abnormality. Women with a dire prognosis should have the ability to abort before their health and/or life is at risk. When a abnormal fetus goes into distress it causes its mother to go into septic shock, kidney failure or heart failure, and an abortion must be performed or the woman's and her fetus will die.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

12 weeks, looks like a head to me.

edit on 25-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
As some of you know I am anti abortion for me.
But what you do is between you and God (if it applies).

On the fifth week after conception the vital organs begin to function and the heart begins to beat. A tiny heart. But I know many whos' hearts are so small they are devoid of compassion. Who knows what "this heart" could grow in to?
How can we ever say "Follow your heart" with out considering this undeniable truth?
God aside, because the majority dismiss such an entity, should we not speak to the inherent decency of humanity?
If "one" chooses not to refer to a deity, "one" must refer to the survival of "one self"?
Perhaps we have become too complaisant? Do we reject our selves?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I think I agree, it is deep and it is late.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Please! When has Planned Parenthood forced abortions on anyone? When has Planned Parenthood done human medical experiments on war criminals or captives?

Stem cell research using donated fetal tissue and organs is not the same as inflicting disease and poisons and medical experiments on living people. Not by a long shotQ!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

We can nit pick back and forth. For example I don't think they'd be selling the tissue of a severely deformed baby. But the point is the point, you either think all of his is morally okay or you don't. I don't.

I used to be agnostic on the issue. As a man I really didn't feel strongly either way. Then my girlfriend got pregnant. We went in for a check up at 8 weeks and we listened to the heart beat. This was over 22 years ago. I was broke, barely knew my girlfriend, and she wasn't even in the country legally. I realized that, for me, that baby was a person I was going to do everything within my power to protect its life. It was the best decision of my life.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

12 weeks, looks like a head to me.

More like this:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Or this, still there is a head. What is the point of no head? Is that a bell weather of humanity?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

We can nit pick back and forth. For example I don't think they'd be selling the tissue of a severely deformed baby. But the point is the point, you either think all of his is morally okay or you don't. I don't.

If I think what is morally okay, abortion or fetal stem cell research? Is organ donation okay?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Are these the same guys that want to install sperm counters on shower drains and outlaw periods?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

We've gotten a long way from my original point. If you assume that the statements in the OP are 100% accurate, do you have a problem with any of them? If you are pro-choice, I don't think you can have a moral exception to the statements. I personally find the statements reprehensible.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah, charges filed then court. I haven't kept up with the CMP and their troubles but I doubt its over.

From what I read they were filed right before the statute of limitations would have invalidated the charges. It's a pretty blatant PR hit job. Like all the other frivolous lawsuits this one will likely linger on to be referenced by pro-abortion folks but then wither away with no real teeth and never be widely reported as null and void.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

A 12 week fetus' brain, eyes, ears, nose and throat, aren't well enough developed to be useful in regard to medical usefulness, other than student research. Stem cells can be extracted whether or not the fetus and /or its head is in tact.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

We've gotten a long way from my original point. If you assume that the statements in the OP are 100% accurate, do you have a problem with any of them? If you are pro-choice, I don't think you can have a moral exception to the statements. I personally find the statements reprehensible.

I don't think this argument is about choice or not. It's about the ignorance and disgust of the fact that women are able to donate their fetal remains for medical research through Planned Parenthood.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
While Democrats are so focused on how the American Health Care Act will enable so many people to go/remain uninsured without a penalty, they're overlooking that it also defunds Planned Parenthood. (aka "Planned Murder")

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join