It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifetime Contactee, Ray Kosulandich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is an interesting story that Ray Kosulandich shares, but you'll have to open your mind to believe his story.
Take it, or leave it. I'm only sharing it with you.

He states his father and his grandfather both had ET contacts most of their lives. At the age of twelve his father took him to meet some of his ET friends. He says he has met 32 different ET races so far. Out of those 32, 28 were friendly, but 4 were not.

The 4 unfriendly were the Grays from Orion, the Draco Reptilians, one certain species of the Mantis beings (however there are other Mantis beings who are friendly), and one other race, which I don't remember the name now. (You'll see it in the video.)

He talks about little beings only 3" tall, which reminded me of the video of that tiny humanoid specimen found in Chile's Atacama Desert.
(Watch the video: youtu.be...)

Watch this first video to get Ray's background story, then go on to part two where he shares pictures of each race and tells what their purpose is for visiting us, and the type of craft they fly.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Cats? Leprechauns? Triangle heads with wings? Aliens with elephant heads too? LMAO. Seriously? This guy needs a new shtick.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Cats? Leprechauns? Triangle heads with wings? Aliens with elephant heads too? LMAO. Seriously? This guy needs a new shtick.

I know. It sounds way out there, but I've heard other contactees say they have met cat people, triangle heads, etc.
They say for every form of life we have on Earth, there is an ET race that resembles them.

Could they be the ancestors of our Earthly creatures?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I know. It sounds way out there, but I've heard other contactees say they have met cat people, triangle heads, etc.
They say for every form of life we have on Earth, there is an ET race that resembles them.

Could they be the ancestors of our Earthly creatures?

Imagine starfish aliens. You wouldn't want to go to war with them. Each time you chopped off a limb the things would multiply.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

How did those "seahorse people" build their ships with no hands? And so goes the house of cards....

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

How did those "seahorse people" build their ships with no hands? And so goes the house of cards....

I was wondering the same thing.

Maybe they make use of a powerful mind to get things done?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I had a member on my paranormal thread say he ran into someone with a bird head one night. Said this was a really close example of how it looked:

ETA: Synchronicity strikes again! I just now came across this article: The Creation of the Bird People

The Star Elders or Watchers as they are sometimes referred too, recognized that too much diversity between sentient races could cause wars, conflicts and competition for resources. They realized that they could no longer continue their philosophy of non-intervention and would have to become directly involved in the spiritual evolution of sentient beings on planet Earth.

Their solution to this problem, was the creation of the Bird People, a hybrid species of humanoid from the surviving genetic mutations of sentient Lizard People on the surface of the Earth combined with the DNA of several similar species from the Sirius and Arcturus star systems. This allowed the Star Elders to introduce a being that developed more empathy and compassion towards others, a more Service To Others mentality, into their consciousness. This new sentient species of humanoid was created inside the Hollow Earth, in a region most people would call Argartha but were designed to live on the surface.

This is known as the etheric stage of soul evolution on Earth because, these Bird People were able to exist in both the astral and physical plane. Their spiritual mission or purpose, was to guide other sentient souls towards a greater empathy and compassion for other races of beings. They are highly empathic and use telepathy to help influence individuals to making better spiritual decisions and guide them towards unconditional love and tolerance. Humanity in ancient times called these beings their Guardian Angels.

They would most often be seen on the physical plane with either a pair of feathered wings or double feathered wings and bird heads. These Bird People became a new breed of Watchers for planet Earth for eons but some of them did break away from this mission, falling under the influence of the Archons during the Lucifer Rebellion. Meanwhile, the Ant or Insect People began to multiply and their numbers soon become too large to live underground or on the ocean's bottoms. This was due to the Lower Lords or Archons that existed beneath the surface in what most people call Honeycombed Earth.

edit on 5/26/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
dunno about this one
i hate contactees because adamsky and meier
but the fact he doesnt seems to be promoting his story too much and the fact his aliens look very interesting and remind me of the classic humanoids could mean he is legit
all the real abduction experiences are hallucinations created by the humanoids so who knows
does he have an site or something where i can see his stories better?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
dunno about this one
i hate contactees because adamsky and meier
but the fact he doesnt seems to be promoting his story too much and the fact his aliens look very interesting and remind me of the classic humanoids could mean he is legit
all the real abduction experiences are hallucinations created by the humanoids so who knows
does he have an site or something where i can see his stories better?

I really don't know. I just happened to see the video on You Tube.
Do a google search of his name and see what comes up.

I don't know about him either, but I think he is sincere in believing it himself. But, you are right about the aliens being able to project themselves as whatever they wish, or at least some of them can.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

the humanoids arent meant to make sense they are basically sentient holograms if that makes sense

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

there are no aliens in ufo experiences only interdimensional beings, they can change their forms at will, there are no ghosts,demons.angels,aliens,faeries only the humanoids
but thats just an theory
also there is an god but if he has any relation with the humanoids its an mystery

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
wow one of his aliens looks like the pascaugula ones

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

the humanoids arent meant to make sense they are basically sentient holograms if that makes sense

Will you explain this in more detail?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Your absolutely right!

How does this guy know who is evil and who isn't. How could he describe a whole species evil or good,

Look you have vicious dogs and friendly dogs as you have good humans and bad humans.

This is nonsensical rubbish

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

uhhhh very hard
have you ever read the books by jacques vallee? thats more or less what i am getting to
they are solid and sentient but they behave like holograms changing forms at will and confusing the witness
heres something: caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

uhhhh very hard
have you ever read the books by jacques vallee? thats more or less what i am getting to
they are solid and sentient but they behave like holograms changing forms at will and confusing the witness

Thanks, I read all of it. Yes, now what you said makes sense. Very good read there.

So what about the fact that he regularly visits ET? Couldn't he set up some cameras? Or ask ET for some physical undeniable proof of their existence?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

uhhhh very hard

Thanks, I read all of it. Yes, now what you said makes sense. Very good read there.

So what about the fact that he regularly visits ET? Couldn't he set up some cameras? Or ask ET for some physical undeniable proof of their existence?

top topics

join