It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I really wanted to put that in my OP. There certainly is some manner of surveillance available for viewing. At this point I'm going to er on the side of caution and assume that it is in possession of the investigating officials.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm certain they do, especially in Libya. They directed that revolution from its inception, IMHO.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence on this one but there were two conflicting stories circulating on social media shortly after the explosion. The first reported that they arrested the perpetrator and the second claimed that he blew himself up. That struck me as odd because both stories popped up at the same time.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I really wanted to put that in my OP. There certainly is some manner of surveillance available for viewing. At this point I'm going to er on the side of caution and assume that it is in possession of the investigating officials.

Believe it or not currently they are looking through weeks of videos. To see who visited etc.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The first few hours are usually hectic. Many different reports and some sketchy sources.

Remember Dallas? There were reports of something like 5 shooters upon initial reports.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Absolutely and rightly so.

I find it curious that there are photos everywhere as of today with him taking out trash and more pics of his family.

However, nothing of him entering/in/around the Manchester arena. Not to say they don't exists, but that they aren't public.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Assume that's the case, which I think is quite an assumption just given the logistics of working back through all of the various camera footage. But assume it's true, how would they know exactly who lives there? How would they know no one was visiting, etc? Did he live in multi-unit building?

But what is weirdest to me, is that, generally, the authorities are loathe to make any conclusive statements until the dust is settled and the case is proven to the superior officers.

But again, it's my skeptical mindset to disbelieve what the gov't and the press tell me. You are probably right, which is why I have not concluded, personally, that this was a false flag. Just saying that while watching the coverage on MSM it struck me how quickly he was ID'ed.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There was in fact "an abedi"

add a "N"

The timing is 🔑

for what's is worth

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

With software they can track anyone. Here take a look

www.wired.co.uk...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

They found the lower half of his body and in his pocket was his bank card

MI5 have already issued a statement attempting to defend their position claiming they are currently dealing 500 live cases and have 3000 more to investigate but simply don't have the manpower to do anymore and have to prioritise. It takes a long time a lot of hours and lot of men to do this job and if they didn't do it properly and made an error we'd all be coming down on them yet again like a ton of bricks.

I do not believe for one tiny millisecond that the Conservatives thought hey let's kill some kids and injure 100's more to get ahead in the polls

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: East1999

They may well be reading from a teleprompter or more likely being coached through an earpiece. Its normal procedure for such interviews to ensure cohesion and make sure everyone is on the same page as well as to save time which is limited in these types of interviews. Good Morning Britain is a Live show, of course there's a script nothing suspicious at all for crying out loud

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: East1999
I don't really believe in "false flags".. I mean, I know they exist and have happened before, but I don't believe everything is a false flag right away. I don't believe the Manchester bombing was a false flag. I think it was a misguided attack of a misguided group of individuals, however, I do think the media will exploit the hell out of everything.

False flags would be used A LOT more by just about every group, everywhere, if only they actually worked.

Think about it. A FF would need to be extremely successful in its cover up, right? Well, for all the times the term is thrown around you'd think the success rate of the cover up would be Damm near 99%.

That's unrealistic as an average statistically due to the human social element. Nothing is as flexible as the human mind. Nothing introduces more variables to a topic.

There's no way in hell that all of these so-called FF attempts are THIS successful.

Now, I know what some might say.

"But Tempter, the success factor, as defined by TPTB, would be wetter or not people believed it!"

Yes, I agree that's would be TPTB's motive in such a hypothetical scenario.

However, it still doesn't dismiss the near 99% success rate REQUIREMENT in the cover up to match our reality (my reality).
edit on Thu May 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You are entitled to your opinion, absolutely.

I do not believe for one tiny millisecond that the Conservatives thought hey let's kill some kids and injure 100's more to get ahead in the polls

Foreign policy for both our countries tell a different story. How do you think we got to this point?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

If you were to use direct actions as the only method of a false flag you would be correct.

In this case, and others, it has more to do with what action is NOT being done and in effect what is reported, how it is reported and what is omitted.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I don't really believe it either, honestly. But why bring your bank card if you're blowing yourself up? It kinda reminds me of the passports found at the pentagon. Just sayin' . . .

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Everytime something like this happens it's always reinforced by a preexisting narrative ..... Everytime. Trump travels the world on his anti terrorist theme seemingly uniting Saudi Arabia and Israel (publicly) and right on queue, kaboom. Imagine my surprise.

Hallmarks of Mossad? Nah!

As humans we make connections doesn't matter if they are real or not. Anytime within a month you would have made the same connection. Me I knew it was going to happen because ISIS called for it several times in the last couple if weeks. They are trying to trigger followers. But I'd say their system is not very effective they may get one loser to react out of 100 of even their supporters.

You're probably correct, it was just a coincidence. Like military drills of commercial planes crashing into high-rises on the same day as 911. Happens all the time.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Watched. Perhaps they didn't find anything when watching to haul him in for.

Tragically.

I don't know what anti-terror laws or policies the UK has.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

He had his phone with him too as he rang his mother just before he exploded. I doubt he even thought about emptying his pockets before suiciding. Maybe he actually wanted to be identified for the glory or for his parents' sake or whatever

The passports on 9/11 is a completely different kettle of fish and highly convenient for the blame game as we all know by now and I won't go into that further on this thread.

I'm annoyed that everytime there is a terrorist attack there are always without fail claims of false flags. Now some yup I agree could have been, but this? For the sake of an election? nah

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

False Flags DO work, and are very effective.

Imagine a here or Bison and you want to turn them back toward you. How do you turn them around?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join