It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

No the photo is real the part that has been edited seems to be the logo on his cap , but why edit out the logo ?
it doesnt make sense !

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Are you sure it's calibrated right as both photos have been edited using lasso at least plus image enhancement to get a clearer pictutre.

In order to protect the source, journalists would also have to delete XHIF data and also the iamge woud undergoe compression and alterations to colour to suit online media bandwidth restrictions and gsm of the newsprint/what print process they use (see difference in resolution between the two images for example - it's clearest when comparing the blocky straight lined mark on the left knee in pic 1 to the far more subtle toned, iregular/fuzzy shape mark in pic 2) or whether they'e using quark xp or not when writing copy.

It's an interesting spot though, no idea why there's seemingly a logo then isn't but imagine to reason is something mundane like dust or leftovers from image enhancement.
edit on 28-5-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Hey yeh you can try it yourself using that site , I just followed the site tutorial and its clear that the second image sans logo has been altered.

I know that raw stock images are changed for online purposes and changed for print purposes
in terms of colour , resolution and exif data etc

but im referring to the error level analysis and the high contrast areas being the same colour
in the image with the cap logo , the high contrast areas are all white
but in the second image they are all darker , which indicates its been edited.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

No the photo is real the part that has been edited seems to be the logo on his cap , but why edit out the logo ?
it doesnt make sense !

Unless the whole image/images have been altered too quickly and the difference is an error which was overlooked by the person who signs the job off.

Also folks, don't forget that any image can be altered and then reshot with a HQ camera to provide new unedited exif data. The only change would be the date. Of course, what we see online has been through the airwaves and cables many times.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No the photo is real

I never said it wasn't. I merely pointed out the difference and that it appears to have been tampered with/edited.

I hope you weren't trying to put words in my mouth?

(post by stealthyaroura removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

but why edit the photo ?

Because if it doesn't exist, create it.

A simple misunderstanding I thought you implied the photo was generated for the media

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
So a few pages back someone posted a twitter link:

twitter.com...

which essentially time stamps the statement at 17:30, five hours before the actual incindent.

Is this a quirk that means "Twitter Time" is 8 hours behind BST (7 hours behind GMT)?

If so then this might explain the erroneous timings...

Soz edit: Just seen a tweet from GM Police time stamped at 01:28 that was posted actual at 09:28. I think this clears up the Twitter times.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Nirgal because: see in post edit.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Que the Lone Wolf trope

Despite:

Police have arrested 16 people so far in connection with the investigation. Three men were released without charge on Tuesday: two men aged 20 and 24 from the Fallowfield area of south Manchester, believed to be Abedi’s cousins, and a 37-year-old man from Blackley in north Manchester. A 16-year-old boy from Withington and a 34-year-old woman from Blackley were released last week shortly after their arrests.

Also:

The Independent understands that all bomb-making materials have been accounted for in ongoing searches, with the discoveries contributing to the decision to lower the threat level from critical back to severe.

www.independent.co.uk...

Still looking for that large "blue" suitcase. Also any witness accounts that mesh with the narrative.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What is the point of having victims families on morning news shows reading words that aren't their own instead of their own account?

Is that really what is happening? Are bereaved parents now part of the plot? These are terrible human stories and there is a public appetite to hear the stories.

One of the victims, Michelle Kiss, had her funeral yesterday. The hearse travelled down King Street in Whalley, the village I live in, followed by her husband and sons. They were very upsetting scenes. Sorry but the families were in no way involved in any false flag. It's out of the question.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join