It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Very serious claim, I'm aware. I've brought some proof and hoping some more can be brought to light.

First, let me clarify what constitutes a false flag.

The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that activities appear as though they are being carried out by
entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

en.wikipedia.org...-austinconspiracy-1

For clarification, yes, there was an actual attack, people actually lost their lives and lives are effected. What is being claimed here is that the narrative. How the event
is being described to you, is in effect false.

In two weeks, amid heightened security concerns, British voters will select their next government. ....

“This does give Prime Minister Theresa May and her cabinet a great deal of visibility because of the security crisis, and so that will in some ways enhance her standing,”
Heather A. Conley, the director of the Europe Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. “I think this just solidifies where people's views were
before the events happened as we saw before the French election again, it did not really make a significant difference.”

www.foxnews.com...

When we begin to track a conspiracy which a false flag certainly is, we can begin by tracking back to who(m) benefits the most. In this case, the right in the UK as claimed
by the previous source.

Next I would like to move onto the media coverage. Having watched a few events happen as they unfold some certain things raise flags. Typically from my perspective
the perpetrator is a secondary focus to the injured, and rightly so. With the Manchester event, it was fairly hush hush until they announced that he was among the
deceased. During initial investigations some intel was reported by The New York Times to the public.

Photographs were run in the US paper and on its website yesterday, showing close-up pictures of evidence from the scene.

In response to a major international backlash, and a looming diplomatic incident between the US and UK, the NYT has claimed its article was ‘neither graphic nor
disrespectful of victims’.

Amidst the media boondoggle that has been happening around the world we have what should be evidence in a crime, leaked to what would be a foreign press for all
the world to see. If even in a betrayed sort of way, it was substantiated almost immediately.

The move outraged British police and government officials, and prompted Mr Trump to address the matter during a visit to Brussels.

"These leaks have been going on for a long time," he said.

He pledged to ask the US Department of Justice to launch a review, and "if appropriate, the culprit should be prosecuted".

"There is no relationship we cherish more than the special relationship between the US and the UK," he added.

www.bbc.com...

Outwardly condemning the leaks between two governments and furthering the rhetoric surrounding the leaks in the U.S. all in one fell crisis.

Now here is some bonus content. The early reports that I remember stated something like the bomber entered the arena and was stopped in the foyer and that is where
he detonated the device. What stopped him? Who stopped him? There were no security detail listed among the deceased.

Here is one account of a mother at the event:

"So we said we'd stand up there so the children could see us. As people were coming out they were wearing the clothes of Ariana - you know the white, the black,
the pink, because they all sold the merchandise.

"But for one split second I turned and saw what I can only describe as a bright red - that's why it stood out - bright red, with a grey panel down the front with risen bits all over it.

"It was that that stood out because it was so intense, the colour, in this crowd of people.

"As quick as I saw it the explosion happened."

Emma explained that security hadn't stopped people from coming into the foyer to collect people.

"There's security guards on every single door but there's no security stopping people coming into the foyer.

"So anybody can walk in at the end of the night."

www.thesun.co.uk...

Please, feel free to dissect this or add to the FF regarding UK politics.

edit on 25-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If this thread stays...
Before anyone posts the video about pictures showing non missing kids, youtubers, etc:
Yes, that was going around the night it was happening. thanks 4chan for remaining to be cancer

Picture hoax already explained from 4chan asshats

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I have a lot of questions of my own.. the 2nd "test" explosion the authorities detonated outside of the stadium afterwards??? But it just turned out to be clothing? How do you detonate clothing? Training drill right after a real event? Whatever it was, that 2nd "controlled" explosion doesn't make sense at all

I really hope this thread doesn't get removed. This should have probably been in RATS nest?

This topic deserves a level-headed discussion. If everyone can follow Ts and Cs and not get into disgusting anti-Muslim "b*mb the sh*t out of them" talk..

edit on 25-5-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I tried to stay as close to the factual information at hand so far. Without delving too far into the CT's of the perpetrator or the rush of social media. I'm sure many of those instances will come up and we as a community can confirm anything substantial.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My initial thread was hosed because of my own fault. No substance
it was all deleted by a browser crash.

ETA:

Whatever it was, that 2nd "controlled" explosion doesn't make sense at all

I believe it is common to use small charges to detonate potential explosives. Under what circumstances...idk.
edit on 25-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I have a lot of questions of my own.. the 2nd "test" explosion the authorities detonated outside of the stadium afterwards??? But it just turned out to be clothing? How do you detonate clothing? Training drill right after a real event? Whatever it was, that 2nd "controlled" explosion doesn't make sense at all

When bomb squads detonate items that they think might be explosives, they use an explosive charge to try to detonate the item in question.
If the item was in fact an explosive, it would in theory blow up too.
They obviously blew up a bag of clothing.
edit on 25-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I think it's similar to 9/11. I don't think there was a false flag. I think ISIS legitimately carried out an attack this time, not just claiming some lone wolf nut job as an operative. Just because the Conservative and UKIP party in the UK is taking advantage doesn't mean they did anything to allow or cause that attack to happen.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You certainly are entitled to that opinion.

What do you make of the premise that the attack was "allowed" to happen?

Reports are emerging that the guy has been watched for awhile now as was his family. Having also recently returned from Syria.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OMG.

Children DIED!!!!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Those who do not follow the path to light

Will be consumed with darkness

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
One of his brothers has told Libyan officials that he knew his brother was going to carry out the attack and that the attacker learned online how to make the explosives.

Labour are closing in on the Tories in polling.

I guess they could of let it happen although with the lengths they are going too in Britain to stop any backlash against Islam it does seem strange to allow Islamic extremists to commit attacks.

+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Everytime something like this happens it's always reinforced by a preexisting narrative ..... Everytime. Trump travels the world on his anti terrorist theme seemingly uniting Saudi Arabia and Israel (publicly) and right on queue, kaboom. Imagine my surprise.

Hallmarks of Mossad? Nah!

edit on 25-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Can't argue the timing.

Almost on que for your viewing pleasure.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread! I'll be watching to see additions. I've recently heard several "experts" in various fields express these very suspicions. Better security means more money for the bullet barons. What government wouldn't take the opportunity to gather more of the people's money?

Whether it was allowed to happen or was the work of some dark security team, I have no idea but I'll be following the thread.

NOTE: I've just recently re-watched Enemy of the State so perhaps my spidey senses are in high alert.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: FamCore

When bomb squads detonate items that they think might be explosives, they use an explosive charge to try to detonate the item in question.
If the item was in fact an explosive, it would in theory blow up too.
They obviously blew up a bag of clothing.

No actually if you do it right the charge destroys the bomb components and the bomb doesn't go off. This means you can study it get serial numbers etc.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
From what I heard, the man dropped the bag then ran, but afterwards he didn't and blew himself up. Unless that was the bag of cloths

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet, but a couple of things have stood out to me in addition to the points you make. First, within an hour or two, the authorities told the police they had ID'ed the bomber. I submit this is one of the clear signs of a false flag. Generally, even when there is no chaotic scene and the authorities know exactly what happened, they don't make these types of statements until all of the facts are collected, collated and given to the superiors.

Secondly, the authorities in Libya almost instantly scooped up the dad and the brother and attributed incriminating statements to the brother. I've been lead to believe that Libya is a complete anarchy between warring Islamic factions. And yet their "authorities" quickly respond to request from Britain for help?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Everytime something like this happens it's always reinforced by a preexisting narrative ..... Everytime. Trump travels the world on his anti terrorist theme seemingly uniting Saudi Arabia and Israel (publicly) and right on queue, kaboom. Imagine my surprise.

Hallmarks of Mossad? Nah!

As humans we make connections doesn't matter if they are real or not. Anytime within a month you would have made the same connection. Me I knew it was going to happen because ISIS called for it several times in the last couple if weeks. They are trying to trigger followers. But I'd say their system is not very effective they may get one loser to react out of 100 of even their supporters.
edit on 5/25/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

It is completely within the realm of possibility that the UK/US (CIA) have significant intelligence already in place within Libya/Syria/Iran/SA etc.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet, but a couple of things have stood out to me in addition to the points you make. First, within an hour or two, the authorities told the police they had ID'ed the bomber. I submit this is one of the clear signs of a false flag. Generally, even when there is no chaotic scene and the authorities know exactly what happened, they don't make these types of statements until all of the facts are collected, collated and given to the superiors.

Secondly, the authorities in Libya almost instantly scooped up the dad and the brother and attributed incriminating statements to the brother. I've been lead to believe that Libya is a complete anarchy between warring Islamic factions. And yet their "authorities" quickly respond to request from Britain for help?

You forget everything done in public is caught on video. They have it on every street corner even an hour after the blast they could have followed him from his residence to the concert. Everything in public is seen by the authorities

<<   2  3  4 >>

join