It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Dems Just Steal Montana's House Seat?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: UKTruth
Do you deny that the idiot in question slammed a reporter to the ground and then punched him?
Because if you do then frankly I am beyond words.

Why? Your key witness has changed her story.
So we have audio that does not in any way sound like the reporter was punched. The reporter even failed to mention that in the audio. Sounds like you have your 'story' and that is all that matters to you... again classic reporter style.

Something tells me you won't really be beyond words...
edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Do you deny that the idiot in question slammed a reporter to the ground and then punched him?

There is no proof that he punched the reporter, and the audio does not lend any credence to that either. It's lies.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Speaking as a journalist I have to say that you don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Thanks for letting us know you are a reporter - we now know you are untrustworthy.

I kind of knew anyway when you said she wasn't unsure, after SHE said she didn't know.

Classic reporting style right there.

Oh dear. Well, that's just an amazing display of sheer ignorance. I am an insurance reporter, not a political reporter. But you know what both kinds of reporters share?

Do you? Do you have even the faintest idea?

It's called an electronic recorder. It was once a tape recorder. Now it's just a digital recording device. And it records voices. Statements. Something to be backed up in terms of checking. Proof.

You really think that all journalists are untrustworthy?

Well then. There's a word for people like you.

Cretin.

(post by AngryCymraeg removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
This should be a wake up call to 'reporters'.

People are tired of their SNIP.

If politics becomes a full contact sport.

People would be nicer to each other.

Glass half full.

It's going to get a LOT worse. The Globalists are so angry their slimebag puppet Hillary didn't win, they're not going to tolerate either honest media or honest elections.

I really believe the Globalists made sure that Le Pen would lose in France (despite the polls showing a lead or a narrow loss). Instead Macron won by such a wide margin, there would be no room for a recount.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

link   
Had a conservative journalist done the same thing to a Dem candidate, then the media would be reporting it as an assault on a public servant.

link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

This should be a wake up call to 'reporters'.

People are tired of their SNIP.

If politics becomes a full contact sport.

People would be nicer to each other.

Glass half full.

It's going to get a LOT worse. The Globalists are so angry their slimebag puppet Hillary didn't win, they're not going to tolerate either honest media or honest elections.

I really believe the Globalists made sure that Le Pen would lose in France (despite the polls showing a lead or a narrow loss). Instead Macron won by such a wide margin, there would be no room for a recount.

I'm sorry, but what? Le Pen was about as likely to win as her father was. As in not at all.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't think the Dems stole anything here. Accepted a gift from a candidate that couldn't keep his cool maybe but no theft.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

I finally got around to watching the West Wing.

The entire script of the last administration.

From 'hands up don't shoot' to every single political issue we talk about today.

People should neither trust the state or the media.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Both the state/media is corrupt.

What ever happened they brought it upon themselves for taking people for idiots.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Why don't you take your act to the mudpit where you belong?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

There is no proof that he punched the reporter, and the audio does not lend any credence to that either. It's lies.

Except, you know, eyewitness account (by a Fox reporter):

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"
[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html]Link[/ur l]

And before you say "she changed her story," as I have said several times already, grabbing someone by the neck and slamming them down and grabbing someone on both sides of the collar and slamming them down is not very different in the larger context.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Liquesence because: not sure why the link html is #d up

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
No one forced him to assault the journalist. The journalist did not hit him. All the man had to do was ignore him or call the cops if the journalist was trespassing.

Celebrities get pestered by paparazzi all the time. Only the big babies get physical. Everyone else manages to deal with it without assaulting anyone.

More ridiculous attempts of justification for bullying.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Kicking that Guardian reporters ass will get him elected in Montana, it ain't Cali rules there man.

Gianforte is a clueless idiot with more money than sense, who wasn't born in this state and doesn't understand this state. I hope he crawls into a hole and disappears. He has no business "out here".
edit on 25-5-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2017 by redhorse because: grammar is important

edit on 25-5-2017 by redhorse because: punctuation this time. Don't Type Angry

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

From 'hands up don't shoot' to every single political issue we talk about today.

What ever happened they brought it upon themselves for taking people for idiots.

So true. I want my country back.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Speaking as a journalist I have to say that you don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Thanks for letting us know you are a reporter - we now know you are untrustworthy.

I kind of knew anyway when you said she wasn't unsure, after SHE said she didn't know.

Classic reporting style right there.

Oh dear. Well, that's just an amazing display of sheer ignorance. I am an insurance reporter, not a political reporter. But you know what both kinds of reporters share?

Do you? Do you have even the faintest idea?

It's called an electronic recorder. It was once a tape recorder. Now it's just a digital recording device. And it records voices. Statements. Something to be backed up in terms of checking. Proof.

You really think that all journalists are untrustworthy?

Well then. There's a word for people like you.

Cretin.

Lol, yeah we heard the recording... nothing sounds at all like a punch and no comments about a punch either. Seems like you need to adjust your story a bit... recordings and all.

You don't need to explain your profession. I know it's embarrassing. Bankers and Estate Agents have to go through it too, so you are not alone.
edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

So true. I want my country back.

Please tell us what decade you think that the USA belongs in.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
No one forced him to assault the journalist. The journalist did not hit him. All the man had to do was ignore him or call the cops if the journalist was trespassing.

Celebrities get pestered by paparazzi all the time. Only the big babies get physical. Everyone else manages to deal with it without assaulting anyone.

americanlookout.com...

"The initial report that went viral about a Montana Republican candidate Greg Gianforte grabbing a reporter by the neck with both hands – is not true as the witness who reported it admits it never happened."

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How was it a setup?

He attacked someone, and there are consequences........I heard the audio, the guy did nothing to warrant the attack and he was cordial........

You decide to attack a reporter be prepared for fallout.........end of story

americanlookout.com...

"The initial report that went viral about a Montana Republican candidate Greg Gianforte grabbing a reporter by the neck with both hands – is not true as the witness who reported it admits it never happened."

edit on 25-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Did the Dems Just Steal Montana's House Seat?

Soooo, democrats "stole" the house seat? Democrats forced Giaforte to assault the guy (grab him, throw him down, start beating the # out of him)? Democrats are in collusion with the Fox reporter and the producer who saw the whole thing, in order to lie?

So much for personal responsibility. *eye roll*

Just blame the democrats.

"Giaforte was a VICTIM!" Wahhhh!

My god.

americanlookout.com...

edit on 25-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join