It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Solicitor Speaks Out & Tells Muslims Things Must Change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A Lancashire Solicitor Abdul Sattar Khan has spoken out at length on Facebook regarding the Manchester bombings and other Muslim skeletons in the closet. His facebook profile and speech have now been deleted, probably at the insistence of his law firm at a guess (although some have suggested it was threats/pressure from his own community there is no evidence of that). I have screen-shotted the speech and paste it below (warning 1 or 2 naughty words) and wonder just what the ATS members think after all the cries for Muslims to denounce such acts? How do you think other Muslims will react or feel towards Mr Khan after his outburst? His post went completely viral with over 61k shares so I'm guessing a good number of Muslims will have seen it. I wonder if he could now have made himself and his family targets?

Here's the speech/rant

I've never been one to mince my words and I don't intend to now: We Muslims need to take a long hard look at ourselves and ask what are we actually contributing to this country in return for the hospitality we are offered? Proclaiming that "Well, I'm in such and such a profession and also a Muslim" is of no value or significance. What we do as work is our job for the purposes of income. What have we benefited this country in the context of the faith that you and I proclaim to follow? How much longer can we tolerate fu...ing child rapists in Rochdale & Halifax ? Drug dealing "bros" ravaging communities from Birmingham to Burnley? Idiot drivers from Blackburn to Rusholme? And now Fu..ing suicide bombers - may their parents be eaten by pigs.

I think as a Muslim community we have come to a crossroads. We call ourselves religious but in practice we offer nothing of our faith to our hosts. Entire towns have become ghettos and communities from Batley to Bradford think it is acceptable to just live from cradle to the grave in the UK without any interaction with the wider community. Until we love our English hosts as we proclaim to love each other we will always fail. Either we change how we live here and abandon our insular ways or else we can expect to be increasingly unwelcome. As for the #ing depraved scum who bomb children or prey on schoolgirls like those Rochdale taxi drivers.. I believe that every single member of their family should be immediately deported without trial or question. These depraved minds who can carry out such atrocities need to be made to think twice in their twisted minds that if they do what they plan, than every single member of their family will be deported without question. I don't really care who I upset with this post. We, as Muslims have reached a crossroads. Either we love and embrace or we can start looking for property on Pakistan's and Bangladesh's version of Rightmove. That's if the electricity there is working..

+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

At last someone from the Muslim community saying it as it is.

Should be made compulsory reading for everyone.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Moderate Muslims never get a voice because it doesn't fit the Western war propaganda message.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

This is the answer i have been always asking Muslims on ATS and those who defend their religion.

Great post! S&F!

There needs to be more rhetoric like this! Stand up against and for your religion.

Regards,

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think there was an Aussie imam who also agree that there are problems within the Muslim community. In fact he even called for the shut down of some Muslim schools because he is afraid of them teaching kids violent behavior.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Kudos to him and anyone else that will stand up to this evil ideology!!!!!

What bothers me is that he is being attacked for saying this. Why? What was wrong with what he said? He should be praised not punished.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Good on him, hopefully more will follow suit.

Any time there is an act of terror like this its a terrible thing...this one has hit home a little harder than usual for me though as i live in Wigan around 20 miles out from Manchester center and a suspect in the investigation was arrested in my home town last night, and in spite of this Wigan doesn't have a very large Muslim community or at least nothing like other surrounding areas of Manchester.

to Mr Abdul Sattar Khan.
edit on 25-5-2017 by nickovthenorth because: i cant spell

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Powerful stuff and something that is becoming more widely heard.

There was a lady from the National Muslim Women's network on sky the other day who had a lot of good things to say, though not quite as forthright as this guy did.

We are doing a disservice to people like this when we refuse to act against the scum that infests our country, because, despite what the libtards say, not all muslims are the same, there are some real evil ones that the normal muslims want rid of too.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Moderate Muslims never get a voice because it doesn't fit the Western war propaganda message.

I was pleased to see the news reported that the local Imam had reported the Manchester suicide bomber to the authorities because of his radical views.

+8 more 
posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

His facebook profile and speech have now been deleted, probably at the insistence of his law firm at a guess (although some have suggested it was threats/pressure from his own community there is no evidence of that).

Or............FB took it down. The person that wrote that doesn't come off like someone who would have Post-remorse and peddle backwards, IMO.

Social Engineering via Social Media.

The sh!t hole continues to get deeper.

edit on 25-5-2017 by BestinShow because: kill off a 2nd reply tag

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, is there anything untrue in what he is saying?

People from Pakistan and Bangladesh particularly have failed miserably to integrate. They live in a mini-Pakistan and do not change. Women are treated poorly and highly controlled and the cultural associations create dependencies that inhibit change. That is the sad truth. If you don't believe me, then read the below. A massive report that (sadly) had a muted response when it was released, possibly because some of the conclusions are politically difficult.

This is a good and worrying read on integration in the UK - UK Gov report

The report

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I do hope he's safe and doesn't get any retribution for speaking out. Some in the Muslim community are not known for their tolerance as we know when it comes to speaking against other Muslims. Salman Rushdie springs to mind

I have posted this all over facebook. I want people to read it and digest what he says. Its been shared so many times I doubt there are many that haven't seen it.

The main problem we have is trust. I for one find it very hard indeed to trust a Muslim. Sorry but true. Knowing what I know about their religion, I am never sure if a person is genuine or not, and being a woman I can't be sure I have their respect or even if they value me as a person. I'm forever stepping on eggshells trying not to offend, then I see articles blogs posts etc screaming abuse at Christians Jews white people and yes blacks, and calling for us all to be killed. How can you trust a community that's linked to such things? Its very hard indeed

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

This is the answer i have been always asking Muslims on ATS and those who defend their religion.

Great post! S&F!

There needs to be more rhetoric like this! Stand up against and for your religion.

Regards,
Well, he is not the first muslim to speak up for decency and morals, but you won't see them in the news very often. And actually what he proposes is pretty #ed up.

Oddly, he does agree with a very controversial thread here on ATS that put forth the notion of punishing terrorist's families for the crimes of their children.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the guys rant in the article.

And now Fu..ing suicide bombers - may their parents be eaten by pigs

And

believe that every single member of their family should be immediately deported without trial or question.

Why would you wish this on people who are not doing anything?

You know who else punishes three generations of you family if you break the rules? North Korea!!

This rant is not a moderate position. It is actually very extreme and irrational. Which is why it made it into MSM.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Everyone should take heed of the example this man just set, especially here on ATS.

Denouncing 101

"You don't demand change, you inspire it"

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Refreshing to say the least.

He should be published not punished.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If they are moderate, they are no real muzlims...Their Quran/Sharia doesn't allow for moderation...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

The only msm it made it to was his own personal facebook page

"Eaten by pigs" is a common slur or curse in Islam I'm pretty certain this intelligent well spoken well educated man wasn't advocating punishment North Korea style

I see nothing extreme or irrational that I haven't seen in a zillion other posts on here and elsewhere, the only difference is that this is coming from an actual Muslim to his own community

We should also consider that anyone whether brown black white or blue who says they are standing up and speaking out against radical Islam should NOT be considered racist. It has zero to do with skin colour and EVERYTHING to do with a rotten medieval ideology and belief system that is in need of a 21st century overhaul.

Why is there always 1 that's never happy no matter what is said and happy to find the negative?
edit on 25-5-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: forgot a bit

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Are these the same moderates that the democrats were arming or different ones?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Khan is right the crosswords are here for that community. It won't take to many more atrocities committed by islamist in euro before the native Europeans and the entire Western Civilization find their testicular fortitude. If history has anything to tell it's don't anger the West.
But I digress I've listened to MR. Khan talk on interviews before and quite honestly he's the only influential of the Muslim Community I have heard that understands Jihad is not the answer to spreading one's religion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Because the terrorist pigs who kill, rape, and hurt others do so without consequence.

IMO, i think the terrorist who kill themselves along with the innocent others should have their families killed too, & for this to made public. Maybe then those bastards will think twice about their actions. "I kill others knowing my family is safe, so whats the harm in killing myself and others?"

Deported is just a friendlier means to the madness. There should be no reward to the family for their husbands/ fathers jihad killing or raping.

Consequence deserve and require action.

I'm just glad it did get on public news. More should come outta the wood-works. The good Muslims need a positive revolution like this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join