It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the Masonic view on Demons…?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Hello Joecroft.

Personally, I've never experienced any mention of demons during any Lodge meeting, nor have I encountered reference or allusion to demons in any official documents of my Obedience. Demons, exorcisms, and hauntings are not mentioned at all, so there is no actual Masonic world view perspective on the matter. You'd have to consult the various religions, spiritualists, theistic satanists/demonists, magical Orders that incorporate demonology, or even some UFO groups.

We have freedom and liberty of our personal beliefs and opinions, so you would have to ask each individual Freemason what their personal view on the matter may be.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's not my story.

My father is a very honest man, and he really knows nothing about anything about Freemasonry. It was never talked about.

You are, nevertheless an extremely rude and filthy mouthed person.

If I were your dad you'd be getting your mouth washed out with soap.

He was a 32nd degree Freemason. Practiced witchcraft, was a wizard, and most certainly believed in demons because of personal experience.

These are truthful statements for the OP.

If his Invitation to Scotland was for something else, before he received his 33rd degree that is possible. This was before I was born. But something happened there that made him change his mind.

And it wasn't money. They got some of the most expensive property in Denver, in Cherry Creek from him. It was something else.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tinystarlight
If his Invitation to Scotland was for something else, before he received his 33rd degree that is possible.

I like how your nonsense story changes when you get called out on your BS. Before it was presented as fact, now it was just possible.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If his Invitation to Scotland was for something else, before he received his 33rd degree that is possible.

I like how your nonsense story changes when you get called out on your BS. Before it was presented as fact, now it was just possible.

Take it easy now.

As a mason, you are a baby-eating, shape-shifting reptilian member of the Illuminati.

Can't be too hard on the guy when you have such a horrible track record.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
As a mason, you are a baby-eating, shape-shifting reptilian member of the Illuminati.

If people didn't want us eating their children they shouldn't make them so friggin delicious.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Or there is a reason you are not capable of reasoning with it.

As it stands, the OP should know there are Freemasons that believe in, and freely communicate with them.

Some may not realize the rituals are quasi religious in nature. And some may be contacting them without knowledge of what they do.

I know a Freemason who was into tarot card reading and séances.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Or there is a reason you are not capable of reasoning with it.

As it stands, the OP should know there are Freemasons that believe in, and freely communicate with them.

Some may not realize the rituals are quasi religious in nature. And some may be contacting them without knowledge of what they do.

None of that has anything to do with you lying about being invited to Scotland.

And frankly that fabrication calls into question everything else you say. If you are willing to lie about a rather simple to prove fact what else are you willing to lie about.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If people didn't want us eating their children they shouldn't make them so friggin delicious.

Well played sir.

Well played.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The statement was not a lie on my part. And the trip did happen, and everything else.

I've gotten beyond you. I've given enough proof. Anyone sincere can see.

I will again say this is not a fabrication. And thus you are a habitual slanderer against me.

Something the man behind the keyboard should be ashamed of.

I forgive you though, it's really not worth more of my time.

The future comes, and others will see.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tinystarlight

there are Freemasons that believe in

Nearly all of the Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists I know believe in demons.

Every once in a while, strictly for entertainment, I attend a local psychic fair that hosts dozens of tarot readers and spiritualists. Not a single one is a Freemason.

edit on 5/24/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The statement was not a lie on my part.

Sure it was. Every single Mason in the Scottish Rite knows that is not how the conference of the 33rd would function. But you, as a non-Mason, thought you could BS everyone. You got caught.

I've gotten beyond you.

No you haven't.

I've given enough proof.

No you haven't.

I will again say this is not a fabrication. And thus you are a habitual slanderer against me.

It is a fabrication and slander is spoken. I think you mean libel, which is written. Maybe you can sue me.

Something the man behind the keyboard should be ashamed of.

Nope, no shame at all. Why should I feel ashamed when I wasn't the one who got caught making things up?

edit on 24-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As an amateur historian, I know a few things about Masons.

The formal title of Masons is actually, "Druid Monkeys With Bowel Issues". Masons originated in the Wang Dynasty of China after the Civil War where they killed all the dragons. Soon after that, they moved to New Jersey which was called "Detroit" by the natives who lived there and ran a deli.

They did a very nice corned beef.

During the 1960's, they helped the allies fight the Nazi's in WWII. Since the war was already over, it was an easy fight. But they did bring their swords. So they looked cool.

Masons have been known to drink large quantities of booze and they are attributed to have invented disco.

Their website is www.hotbabeswhospank.com if you need any further information on this rare and reclusive tribe.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tinystarlight

In a certain space in the attic there was a dummy that would change its own clothes and move by itself.

We have somebody like that right now, but he's in the White House

My grandfather was a 32nd degree Freemason, a wizard, and practiced other occult rituals.

Why’d he go all the way to Scotland couldn’t he do that by phone, or were there not phones around then?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is all very, very true. Especially the booze part.

link   

Thank you.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Tinystarlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
BTW, I think there’s the Scottish right and the Rectified Scottish Right.

I think the RSR is from France

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is a joke thread I hope. Or maybe some deamon powers have been let loose here...

My understanding is that Masons in America don't allow booze, its the English Masons that drink a lot of beer.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey Augustus the guy is obviously bugging you as some kind of joke

He knows as much about Masonry as Donald Trump knows about nuclear physics

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
My understanding is that Masons in America don't allow booze, its the English Masons that drink a lot of beer.

Unlike the other sad sack Masons posting on this site I am happy to inform you that the Magnificent Grand Lodge of New Jersey permits us to have booze in our collation room. Verily, I say to you, Networkdude has no beer.

edit on 24-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
He knows as much about Masonry as Donald Trump knows about nuclear physics

Be careful, Trump has the football, there's quite a bit of nuclear physics attached to that bad boy and he understands how it works.

edit on 24-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join