It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody's back but it aint what anyone expects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The first thing he did when he came back was to re-unite with his daughter Lilith and t announce to all of the fallen angels of his return - they hated him and wanted to kill him - no seriously they despised everything they thought he stood for and wanted him dead. He didn't give a bollox and just sat there for a few years, laughing, drinking, smoking dope, snorting copious ammount's of coc aine while winding the hell up of the fallen. Somehow he eventually managed to get them to agree to a peace agreement that would unite all angels under the family of light.
He doesn't give a # about humanity, well no he actually does but this time rather than deal with them directly he will work with Angels on writing the next part of the story of light through technology. He told two priests, an anglican and a catholic, about his return they didn't believe him so he told them to # off.
He's lead an eventful life - drugs, alcohol, prison -and thats just for starters.
He's back but nothing like anyone would expect .....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Keyser Soze?

Yes?

(...please let it be Keyser Soze...)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Is this about the Lucifer TV show? Only one more week, that show only comes on for about four weeks and it is off for three months. Lucifer is torturing us. It is in plain sight, I have to wait for another three months to see another episode.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
No, although "Lucifer" plays a major role in brokering the peace agreement between Angels... No this is for real

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually, it's so popular, Fox wanted more, so it's been extended to 22 episodes in Season 2.
And they've already said that Season 3 is a go.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Sounds like my type. Give me his number.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Charlie? Sounds like Charlie.
edit on 24-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You must be referring to Mikael.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually, it's so popular, Fox wanted more, so it's been extended to 22 episodes in Season 2.
And they've already said that Season 3 is a go.

I love that show !!!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Rumors of my demise and subsequent substance abuse have been greatly exaggerated. Lol. In all seriousness though, who are you referring to?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Should we care?

I'm assuming that this is some sort of statement about a character somewhere that craves redemption and acceptance but refuses to budge from his self-centered position.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Compassion is light

The truth is near

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Already watching the new ones. Second half of Season 2 is out on Tuesdays on amazon.

American Gods is awesome too.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Fun parody of a Bruno Marr's song

Manson is the Man

Only lucky Jew

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Lilith's father - that's who I'm referring to..
This is not humanity's time that will come at a much later date. This is the time for "Angels" or the people of Light.....You need to get your head around light being sentient conscious and alive and that a wide diversity of people's exist within the whole of the electromagnetic spectrum and not just within visible light.
Humanity's time will begin once you can crack and decode Light. There is a message embedded within the visible light spectrum. A bit like a plessey code for humanity. We've told you how to do it, instructions on how to do it are contained within every religious text since Sumeria. Alternatively,you may refer to Newton's notes on light...(www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk...)
One day you will get to light, but not for awhile, you need to overcome the many problems that humanity have..
I will periodically check in on this message board and help where I can...
Crack Light and your time will begin

Regards....

D
edit on 24-5-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

CTL?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

CTL - Computational Tree Logic -- Great start, we may see you sooner rather than later

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Lilith's father - that's who I'm referring to..
This is not humanity's time that will come at a much later date. This is the time for "Angels" or the people of Light.....You need to get your head around light being sentient conscious and alive and that a wide diversity of people's exist within the whole of the electromagnetic spectrum and not just within visible light.
Humanity's time will begin once you can crack and decode Light. There is a message embedded within the visible light spectrum. A bit like a plessey code for humanity. We've told you how to do it, instructions on how to do it are contained within every religious text since Sumeria. Alternatively,you may refer to Newton's notes on light...(www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk...)
One day you will get to light, but not for awhile, you need to overcome the many problems that humanity have..
I will periodically check in on this message board and help where I can...
Crack Light and your time will begin

Regards....

D

Lilith's father? Well depending who you ask it can be anyone from Ahriman to God, the creator. Who do you think her father is? If you are suggesting Fallen Angels despised his return, that would make her father a more benevolent chap. I can't see anything wrong with this guy partying as long as he doesn't hurt anyone in the process.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
LORD ENKI

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Surely you are talking about Jesus Christ?

<<   2 >>

join