It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Docs Show Obama Illegally Spied on Americans for Years!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A 'red type' announcement just went up on Drudge...stating this potential bombshell will be released very soon...possibly tonight.
If true...this could be absolutely devastating for Obama and his ex-administration.

While out of office...he should still be able to be prosecuted for this!

EDIT: Story up now...

LINK: circa.com...
edit on 23-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here's a link to the article.

circa.com...

I'm reading it now.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A 'red type' announcement just went up on Drudge...stating this potential bombshell will be released very soon...possibly tonight.
If true...this could be absolutely devastating for Obama and his ex-administration.

Stand by...as this story is about to hit...and it could be B-I-G!

I'm pretty sure Snowden already broke this story ..

+15 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

His administration is responsible for many shady activities (I.e. Fast & Furious) and he sold out Americans and our freedoms as a Globalist Puppet. I wouldnt be surprised by these claims one bit.

I WOULD be surprised if he actually gets into any trouble though. He is protected like Clinton for toeing the line...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I get that Obama is president. But since NSA was outsourced to Booz Allen Hamilton just what law did Obama break?

And then there's the Patriot Act making the 4th Amendment meaningless.

If Obama personally broke a law I would like to know the evidence. Indict the SOB. But this really sounds like fake news to get ratings. Ratings = money.

+12 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I thought this was well known.

He was even known to spy on journalists to steal their sources then prosecute the source and journalists.

Dude was worse than Bush in those regards, Obama laughed at personal rights and freedoms.

+31 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Most transparent administration ever.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I'm pretty sure Snowden already broke this story ..

You know what is really amazing about the Snowden story. It's nothing he said. The real story is some burger flipper off the street has access to the very highest possible security information through his employer. I'm not sure privatizing the government is a good thing to do in every case.

edit on 23-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
LOCK HIM UP!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I just read the article and even it doesn't claim there was anything illegal...

The article says Obama MAY HAVE not followed guidelines HE put in place..

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm betting breaking guidelines is not breaking the law...

This is a very blantant attempt to discredit the Russian conspiracy, or maybe is setting up a legal defense if a tape surfaces proving said conspiracy..

Honestly, assuming the worst case scenerio of trump being guilty.. how the evidence was gotten wouldn't change the charge...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Besides what happens when the Supreme Court finds something the government is doing unconstitutional????

They stop doing that...

They do not go back and prosecute the person who implemented or orcastrated the policy..

They just tell them

"you can't do that anymore.."

And move on..

+9 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I just read the article and even it doesn't claim there was anything illegal...

The article says Obama MAY HAVE not followed guidelines HE put in place..

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm betting breaking guidelines is not breaking the law...

This is a very blantant attempt to discredit the Russian conspiracy, or maybe is setting up a legal defense if a tape surfaces proving said conspiracy..

Honestly, assuming the worst case scenerio of trump being guilty.. how the evidence was gotten wouldn't change the charge...

“Since 2011, NSA’s minimization procedures have prohibited use of U.S.-person identifiers to query the results of upstream Internet collections under Section 702,” the unsealed court ruling declared. “The Oct. 26, 2016 notice informed the court that NSA analysts had been conducting such queries inviolation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.”

5 of 12

The American Civil Liberties Union said the newly disclosed violations are some of the most serious to ever be documented and strongly call into question the U.S. intelligence community’s ability to police itself and safeguard American’s privacy as guaranteed by the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unlawful search and seizure.

“I think what this emphasizes is the shocking lack of oversight of these programs,” said Neema Singh Guliani, the ACLU’s legislative counsel in Washington.
6 of 12

“You have these problems going on for years that only come to the attention of the court late in the game and then it takes additional years to change its practices.

“I think it does call into question all those defenses that we kept hearing, that we always have a robust oversight structure and we have culture of adherence to privacy standards,” she added. “And the headline now is they actually haven’t been in compliacne for years and the FISA court itself says in its opinion is that the NSA suffers from a culture of a lack of candor.”
7 of 12

circa.com...

Breaking the guidelines is breaking the law.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe the Russian collusion story is just an attempt to discredit all of the abuses that Hillary and Obama knew people would find out about them?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It isn't about Obama...

It is meant to discredit the "Russian connection" conspiracy theory..

Or maybe even set the stage for a legal defence..

"You can't use that tape of me making a deal with Russia..it wasn't a legal recording.."

As you stated..

They never go back and charge people.. they rule it is unconstitutional and tell them they can't do it anymore..

+16 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Has it ever occured to you that maybe the Russian collusion story is just an attempt to discredit all of the abuses that Hillary and Obama knew people would find out about them?

It SHOULD occur to everyone...it's how these scoundrels operate.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yea, THE FACT that Obama went after more journalists with the espionage act than any president since it's inception combined and doubled is a distraction for the Russian conspiracy theory.

One just has facts and proof, and people are using that to distract from the idea Russia is in control of America now.

Excellent points.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This will end the speculation.

We all know Obama did things like this.

The FBI will send out the dog brigade to get 'im.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You notice there is no mention of criminal charges or penalties right??

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The American Civil Liberties Union said the newly disclosed violations are some of the most serious to ever be documented and strongly call into question the U.S. intelligence community’s ability to police itself and safeguard American’s privacy as guaranteed by the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unlawful search and seizure.

Go figure, you give a agency a ton of power then are surprised when they use it.

Has it since been fixed?
..(answer: no)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You notice there is no mention of criminal charges or penalties right??

That's because with the wording of the patriot act, it's almost impossible to get in trouble for spying on people any more.

So does that make it right?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It SHOULD occur to everyone...it's how these scoundrels operate.

The why did TRUMP fire Flynn the second the press found out about him and the Russian Ambassador talking sanctions..

How did Roger stone know about the leak a few days early..

Why was trumps ONLY change to the GOP party platform the we would no longer give military aid to Ukraine..

There is a laundry list of things TRUMP and his personal team have personally done that perfectly fit that narrative.. even though for half of it that narrative was already there..

Come on...

The ability to have all your political opponent's team's Personal emails dropped a month before the election. In exchange for dropping sanctions and just not interfering in Ukraine?!?!?! Aka something you couldn't find 10 Americans that give one flying flip about?!?!

That's the deal of the century in a way?!!?!

It doesn't take some super secret Muslim Plante to take that deal..

It just takes a cut throats buisness man , who honestly thinks he is the answer to the world... lol aka Donald trump..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join