It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did the forums suddenly become Idiocracy in 1938's Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I honestly can't believe some of the comments I'm reading recently after this terror attack, it's really hard to tell if people are being serious or are just flat out trolling with some of the responses and suggestions being brought up about what to do about the problems in the world.

It's all just so surreal, I honestly feel like I'm in 1938's Germany warped with the Movie Idiocracy, so confusing

Also why the hell does movie & Movie come up as the wrong spelling on firefoxes spellchecker, did I enter some weird Mandela world where everything has become unhinged overnight ?
edit on 23/5/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

What are some of the comments you deem to be German circa 1938ish?

This would help get the thread primed like an old 1938 German pump.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i would like to think that some of them are just testing the waters. Maybe they are trolling but this seems to be a way for a lot of young lost souls to entertain themselves. Whether or not they actually believe what they are writing is rather irrelevent. They are rallying and looking for the ratio of approval/disapproval. It will also bring out those individuals on the fringe. Maybe that is the point. Make an inflammatory thread and see who supports the most extreme calls to action.

but everything seems very polarized lately and i see more and more bad ideas being floated by loud mouths.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
1.The internet is connected to a lot of people.

2.Those people have different emotions, so they react different to children being blown apart.

3. I don't know. FF is starting to suck lately. "Want to add your phone number, you can trust us?"
What did Google buy them now?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm more concerned why Movie keeps showing as incorrect even though with 100% certainty it's correct but.....

How about the people calling for Muslim families connected to terrorists to be murdered ?

How about the people calling for Muslim segregation ?

How about the people calling for Muslim genocide ?

Now, I wasn't in Germany during 1938 or even alive at the time, but I would imagine a lot of the Nazi conventions/meetings would be discussing similar topics, only concerning Jews not Muslims

If I can take anything positive from it all, it's certainly an experience I never thought I would be witness to

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I don't know any other option than taking the pain to where it's being spawned.

Wipe the thought process off the planet. All countries involved

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
1938 Europe or 2017 Middle East??

I know which of those is the more intolerant, supremacist and hateful.

Do you?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
After penance, Hillary needed another favor.

It's all about how adept your perception and understanding is of the limitless potential we can project (good or bad). There be dragons in the sky and for many clandestine reasons. A demon of this quality takes great sacrifice. If last night's incident proved unworthy, expect an even greater attack soon (that is not a threat). I hear they like to play tricks on people and make them do funny things. Terrible, ugly creatures they are.

edit on 23-5-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The views of quite a lot of ATS members towards Islam can basically be described as being akin to that of the views of the nazis and the Jews.

ATS is basically full of xenobes these days, I suspect that many hold much darker views but don't express the, for fear of being banned and ridiculed.

But it's pretty bad right now to illustrate just how bad right now ther is a thread seriously discussing the pros and cons of just killing innocent Muslims.

Remember though ATS is not a conspiracy site anymore it is a forum for the alt-right movements
edit on 23-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My suggestion to you is always keep your gun cleaned and oiled because this cycle of humanity is crisis goes on once every 100 years or so. Make sure the pantry is full and your plans are discussed w/loved ones in case of emergency.

#'s only going to get stranger before it gets better, but it will.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Some of those people posting may have been British. Have you ever seen the movie Clockwork Orange. It's the "new" government.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ATS is basically full of xenobes these days, I suspect that many hold much darker views but don't express the, for fear of being banned and ridiculed.

Given the way we treat Muslims the extraterrestrials will never make real contact. We can't treat each other in a civil way. The extraterrestrials probably think we are too dangerous to interact with.

edit on 23-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I think its a mixture of fear and anger.
Fear because this latest attack intentionally targeted a placed with enough children, equivalent to a day at Disney Land.
And Anger, because the attack killed little kids.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Given the way we treat Muslims the extraterrestrials will never make real contact. We can't treat each other in a civil way. The extraterrestrials probably think we are too dangerous to interact with.

Who is the we in your statement? Most individuals I know treat Muslims the same way they treat everyone else.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

US has corporate prison labor. The US has bombed more countries than every other country combined including Germany. Corporations run the country with lobbyists. Yeah, this country is a little like 1938 Germany.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Who is the we in your statement? Most individuals I know treat Muslims the same way they treat everyone else.

Earthlings

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

US has corporate prison labor. The US has bombed more countries than every other country combined including Germany. Corporations run the country with lobbyists. Yeah, this country is a little like 1938 Germany.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

Who buy's the corporations stuff??

Who keeps paying the taxes??

Who is it that wont up end any of it for risk of a rough day or two or year??

They are not the problem. We are

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Given the way Muslims blow children to bits at concerts, why would ET contact us???

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm not really sure if it's a perfect equivalency. The Jews didn't have their radicals running around with nail bombs back then to incite hatred and mistrust out of the larger German population. Rather then German radicals constructed the Jew as a scapegoat for all the wrongs plaguing German society.

If people were running around screaming for violence to be done to all South American immigrants (legal or not) on a wide basis you'd come closer to it here.
edit on 23-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe one or two threads, maybe one or two comments, can be described as such. But usually such voices are drowned out by censorial concern-trolls upset that they may come across opinions that differ from their own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join