It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Trump-hating Witches - An UNBINDING Ritual

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Blasphemy, maybe??

Lol

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So you can do a ritual and just throw any ole God in the God slot?!?!

That seems questionable lol..

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Drudge, Breitbart, 'binding rituals'...sounds legit to me. Don't let the 'poorly educated' hear about this though. They'll just ruin it for everyone else. Have fun with your pro-Trump religious ceremonies.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This makes me smile as in to know that "christians" are being called upon for an unbinding ritual. LOFL

The only thing these evil wannabe christians can do is swelter in their misery and disgrace with each other, and help the witches binding spell.

lofl

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: AuranVector
Calling ALL Christians: you need to pray for Trump’s protection now & everyday he’s in office.

These ignorant, traitorous witches are doing another anti-Trump “binding” ritual tonight (Tuesday, 23 May 2017) at 11:59 pm (PDT ?).

We should be doing rituals to counter theirs at the same time.

I saw this article on Drudge today. The Breitbart site is aware of this too.

I am appalled. What they’re doing is NOT a “binding” ritual. It’s a ritual to DESTROY Trump the man.

Here’s a link to the ritual they’re doing:

extranewsfeed.com...

It’s not just the clueless wannabe witches who are doing this. What really concerns me is that there are trained Occultists, magicians, sorcerers, and Wiccans doing more complex (and more effective) rituals to destroy President Trump.

I’m NOT a Christian, but the Christians have their own ways of combating this kind of negative sorcery. You need to get serious about this NOW.

I am suggesting a counter UNBINDING ritual that can be performed by both Christians & non-Christians:

In its simplest form:

Take a clear photo of Trump (in color is best, full figure is best, but if it’s just his face --okay). Place his photo on a board (thick cardboard will do if you have nothing better).
I’m using an unused cutting board.

Place the board on a table so it lies flat. Make sure the crown of Trump’s head is pointing East.

Place the board on your altar if it’s large enough to hold this.

Surround the photo with a circle of Kosher salt or sea salt (if you don’t have that, ordinary table salt will do).

Imagine that you see the four Archangels, one in each cardinal point or direction.
Each is standing with huge folded wings, facing outward outside the salt circle protecting President Trump from negative forces.

Standing above Trump’s head facing East is the Archangel Raphael of Air.

Going around clockwise from the East is the Archangel Michael of Fire facing South.

Next facing West is the Archangel Gabriel of Water.

Facing North is the Archangel Auriel of Earth.

See these Archangels radiating a brilliant golden light and superhuman power.

You are facing East, looking down on the photo of Trump.

Place a yellow or orange or red (taper or votive) candle (white will do if that’s all you have) to Trump’s left or your right, in front of the Archangel Michael facing South.

Light the candle and say:

“Archangel Michael, Lord of Light, protect President Donald John Trump from negative forces.

It is asked that President Trump be cleared of the effects of the rituals done against him. His aura is cleansed and the negative energies dispersed in your fire and light.

May your blazing sword sweep aside the enemies of Truth and your blazing light illuminate the dark shadows.

This candle light is a small symbol of your light and the shining presence of your angelic brethren.

By the token of this sign we shall not fear the evil sent against us and it will be sent threefold against the sender.”

See a brilliant white light sparkling with flashing dots of gold & blue light (like a flashing diamond) encircling clockwise the photo of President Trump inside the salt circle. The circle of light speeds up so fast that it forms a solid cone of light around and above Trump’s photo. The cone of light now resembles a mirror which reflects back anything bad sent to it back to the sender.

After you have said this, make the sign of the cross: Touch your forehead, then your heart, then your left shoulder, then your right shoulder. As you do this imagine your motions traced in golden light.

In the link that leads to the bad “binding” spell, there’s a drawing of a sigil used against Trump. Make a copy of this sigil and burn it. If you burn it over a pan, make sure to get the ashes of it out of your house. Or you can burn it over the sink and flush the ashes down the disposal.

If you want to amp up the Archangel ritual, you can use incense smoke to fumigate the area inside the salt circle BEFORE you light the candle. I would use something like “The Mother’s Fragrances” Churchincense which contains real frankincense. Benzoin resin is also a good choice for cleansings & protection. Real Dragon’s Blood is a gum resin used for this purpose as well.

If you have Hyssop oil (Psalm 51), anoint the photo of Trump with it at the cardinal points. If I had a full figure photo, I would anoint Trump’s crown, solar plexus, and feet.

I would also mix dried Rue (herb) in with the salt encircling Trump’s photo.

Put the board in a safe place where it will not be disturbed.

Not only would I do this ritual when they do it (before the Dark Moon), but I would start the ritual on the New Moon (next one is 25 May, Thursday, at 3:44pm EDT) and do it every day until it culminates with the Full Moon.

These idiots are EVIL and deserve to get their ignorant hate back.

Witch craft is not real. Religion is nonsense. Only children would participate or be worried about any of this foolishness.

You're free to believe whatever you wish.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Calling ALL Christians: you need to pray for Trump’s protection now & everyday he’s in office.

These ignorant, traitorous witches are doing another anti-Trump “binding” ritual tonight (Tuesday, 23 May 2017) at 11:59 pm (PDT ?).

We should be doing rituals to counter theirs at the same time.

I saw this article on Drudge today. The Breitbart site is aware of this too.

I am appalled. What they’re doing is NOT a “binding” ritual. It’s a ritual to DESTROY Trump the man.

Here’s a link to the ritual they’re doing:

extranewsfeed.com...

It’s not just the clueless wannabe witches who are doing this. What really concerns me is that there are trained Occultists, magicians, sorcerers, and Wiccans doing more complex (and more effective) rituals to destroy President Trump.

I’m NOT a Christian, but the Christians have their own ways of combating this kind of negative sorcery. You need to get serious about this NOW.

I am suggesting a counter UNBINDING ritual that can be performed by both Christians & non-Christians:

In its simplest form:

Take a clear photo of Trump (in color is best, full figure is best, but if it’s just his face --okay). Place his photo on a board (thick cardboard will do if you have nothing better).
I’m using an unused cutting board.

Place the board on a table so it lies flat. Make sure the crown of Trump’s head is pointing East.

Place the board on your altar if it’s large enough to hold this.

Surround the photo with a circle of Kosher salt or sea salt (if you don’t have that, ordinary table salt will do).

Imagine that you see the four Archangels, one in each cardinal point or direction.
Each is standing with huge folded wings, facing outward outside the salt circle protecting President Trump from negative forces.

Standing above Trump’s head facing East is the Archangel Raphael of Air.

Going around clockwise from the East is the Archangel Michael of Fire facing South.

Next facing West is the Archangel Gabriel of Water.

Facing North is the Archangel Auriel of Earth.

See these Archangels radiating a brilliant golden light and superhuman power.

You are facing East, looking down on the photo of Trump.

Place a yellow or orange or red (taper or votive) candle (white will do if that’s all you have) to Trump’s left or your right, in front of the Archangel Michael facing South.

Light the candle and say:

“Archangel Michael, Lord of Light, protect President Donald John Trump from negative forces.

It is asked that President Trump be cleared of the effects of the rituals done against him. His aura is cleansed and the negative energies dispersed in your fire and light.

May your blazing sword sweep aside the enemies of Truth and your blazing light illuminate the dark shadows.

This candle light is a small symbol of your light and the shining presence of your angelic brethren.

By the token of this sign we shall not fear the evil sent against us and it will be sent threefold against the sender.”

See a brilliant white light sparkling with flashing dots of gold & blue light (like a flashing diamond) encircling clockwise the photo of President Trump inside the salt circle. The circle of light speeds up so fast that it forms a solid cone of light around and above Trump’s photo. The cone of light now resembles a mirror which reflects back anything bad sent to it back to the sender.

After you have said this, make the sign of the cross: Touch your forehead, then your heart, then your left shoulder, then your right shoulder. As you do this imagine your motions traced in golden light.

In the link that leads to the bad “binding” spell, there’s a drawing of a sigil used against Trump. Make a copy of this sigil and burn it. If you burn it over a pan, make sure to get the ashes of it out of your house. Or you can burn it over the sink and flush the ashes down the disposal.

If you want to amp up the Archangel ritual, you can use incense smoke to fumigate the area inside the salt circle BEFORE you light the candle. I would use something like “The Mother’s Fragrances” Churchincense which contains real frankincense. Benzoin resin is also a good choice for cleansings & protection. Real Dragon’s Blood is a gum resin used for this purpose as well.

If you have Hyssop oil (Psalm 51), anoint the photo of Trump with it at the cardinal points. If I had a full figure photo, I would anoint Trump’s crown, solar plexus, and feet.

I would also mix dried Rue (herb) in with the salt encircling Trump’s photo.

Put the board in a safe place where it will not be disturbed.

Not only would I do this ritual when they do it (before the Dark Moon), but I would start the ritual on the New Moon (next one is 25 May, Thursday, at 3:44pm EDT) and do it every day until it culminates with the Full Moon.

Witch craft is not real. Religion is nonsense. Only children would participate or be worried about any of this foolishness.

you are half true... Religion IS nonsense. However, not smart to discredit something just bc you do not know much of it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Can we do this? but instead of doing it for Trump.....

Can we do it to break whatever spell he seems to have over his supporters, so that they can see and hear with clarity and observe him for who he truly is!?

I voted for Cruz in the Primary, but I am so thankful to Trump that he was able to block Hillary from the WH, get a Conservative on the SCOTUS, get Sessions as AG, and block the TPP.

I can only hope that the Leftist zombies will wake up to see thru all the lies of the Mainstream Media Globalist disinfo & propaganda. MSM = Zombie News, because you have to be brain-dead to believe it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

This clip is mindblowing. Just creepy. Bush is a RINO NeoCon owned by the Globalists & the Military Industrial Complex. Just like Sen. McCain. Those poor kids.

But oddly enough you have a point. It's really a complex idea that I don't have time to go into, but it's something like this: If a person becomes an object of worship for many people, that person actually derives enormous energy from their worship. I'm talking about subtle energy. "How Gods Are Made"

Sounds like you're already aware of this -- egregores.

And Bush is alive today...see it works!!!

LOL ... or I should write KEK.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: AuranVector If it was so easy people would pray for rain and rain would fall. Praying for/against a politician is the same.

Unfortunately, most people are NOT trained to pray correctly. Learning to pray correctly is NOT easy.

In the case of MASSES of people sending out INTENSE negative energy towards a person or thing, correct technique is not necessary. That much energy from so many people has its own weight.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That sounds like something your prophet would have said. Probably what he meant when he taught his followers to love their enemies.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Calling ALL Christians: you need to pray...

So... you are a 'Xtian witch'?
Isn't that an oxymoron?

That's amazing: people respond without understanding the OP.

For the umpteenth time: I am NOT Christian.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Kudos for how well you have responded to this thread..

You have absolutely taken the lumps and responded to most comments ..

A lot of people (myself included) would have dropped off long before now.

Thanks. It's difficult to get angry with people who never understood the OP.
edit on 24-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Lol. This is a joke. You are a joke. We are laughing at you. Pray all you like, it will make no difference.

If you think Trump is 'God's' chosen (any more than anyone else) then you are too far down in the pit yourself.

Oh to think these are the days when a man who has never given to charity or ever done a charitable selfless act in his entire life (and is in fact proud of that) would be the champion of the religious.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Blasphemy, maybe??

Lol

It would depend on what you consider blasphemous. I have great reverence for God.

I suspect my definition of what God is different from yours.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So you can do a ritual and just throw any ole God in the God slot?!?!

That seems questionable lol..

It's only questionable to a person who has a narrow definition of what God is.

Faith is a Power.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

This makes me smile as in to know that "christians" are being called upon for an unbinding ritual. LOFL

The only thing these evil wannabe christians can do is swelter in their misery and disgrace with each other, and help the witches binding spell.

lofl

You never understood the OP. These ignorant wannabe witches using this Chaos Magick "binding" ritual are unleasing forces they canNOT control.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

That sounds like something your prophet would have said. Probably what he meant when he taught his followers to love their enemies.

What prophet is that? I do NOT belong to ANY organized religion.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The Christian prophet. That carpenter, guy.

He may not be yours, but he's definitely the one that belongs to the Christians you're trying to rally.

Your cause won't suffer. Just shout "Christian" and "Trump" in the same thread and you'll have every corn fed white boy from California to the Florida keys chomping at the bit.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Lol. This is a joke. You are a joke. We are laughing at you. Pray all you like, it will make no difference.

If you think Trump is 'God's' chosen (any more than anyone else) then you are too far down in the pit yourself.

Oh to think these are the days when a man who has never given to charity or ever done a charitable selfless act in his entire life (and is in fact proud of that) would be the champion of the religious.

LOL. KEK. Another person who never understood the OP.

Where have I ever written (or said) that I think Trump is "God's Chosen" or that Trump is a "champion of the religious."

Seriously, I am VERY glad I started this thread. It's been eye-opening. Very few understood the OP.

Too lazy to read the entire OP? Lack of reading comprehension skills? Cognitively challenged in the areas of Metaphysics & the Spiritual?

I have to re-evaluate the general level of spiritual evolvement of the denizens of this forum.

I thought I was addressing a more highly evolved crew.
edit on 24-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

The Christian prophet. That carpenter, guy.

He may not be yours, but he's definitely the one that belongs to the Christians you're trying to rally.

Your cause won't suffer. Just shout "Christian" and "Trump" in the same thread and you'll have every corn fed white boy from California to the Florida keys chomping at the bit.

That's interesting. Very few Christians (that I know of) have responded positively to this thread.

You would think the Christians would be happy to pray to protect Trump from witches doing spells against him.

They're NOT responding to this thread.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join