It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Trump-hating Witches - An UNBINDING Ritual

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Telling Christians to perform magick?

Actually, I urged Christians to pray -- to use their own Christian rituals first.

The Unbinding ritual I posted would not offend most Christians. I think most Catholics would understand it.

I don't agree at all there at least from what I've noted over the years, very frowned upon. Interesting to see if any site Christians and Catholics actually agree.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AuranVector

Not to destroy him. Did you read the spell?

Yes, I read the spell. It's destructive. Burning Trump's photo, among other things.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, the crucial meme from a word, phrase or icon passes very quickly in the
population and can go far to influence them.

The spell they cast last time didn't do diddlys*it.
Matter fact, my wax neighbor has been almost
completely poked with a pin and the dude is
still walking.

reply to: Sillyolme

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Okay i placed the picture of trump in the microwaves. Pissed in all the cardinal directions.

Made a pizza, devoured it. Smelt something burning realized it waa rhe photo of trump. Its completly torched.. how do i undue this after that pizza i need to drop off some cargo and that was the only photo of trump i had left and the regular paper just leaves me feeling so unfullfilled.....

Please help

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Telling Christians to perform magick?

Actually, I urged Christians to pray -- to use their own Christian rituals first.

The Unbinding ritual I posted would not offend most Christians. I think most Catholics would understand it.

I don't agree at all there at least from what I've noted over the years, very frowned upon. Interesting to see if any site Christians and Catholics actually agree.

I've known Protestants and Catholics who have been very open to anything that works. Including "Pagan" rituals.

I grew up Protestant. Ministers in the family.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I'll combat the witches by staying sane and not believing in ritual magic.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I respect a path with lots of experiences.
I use some tantric elements myself.
I live magic.
I have a permanent circle in my yard, a pond for water, a pit for fire, an herb garden and to the untrained eye it's just a pretty garden. They don't know the heart shaped topiary is to honor Venus. Or that the orb topiary is the moon.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I didn't see that.
I read the page you linked.
Ill go read it again.

Ok I missed that but it's still not to destroy trump it's to destroy his dangerous ideas.
Burning is a delivery method too not necessarily a method of destruction.
edit on 5232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I would suggest pointing out their stupidity, and marching towards the truth. That seems to work better than any laughable ritual.

As Jerome Corsi has said, you cannot fight propaganda with facts. These Leftist idiots in their pink pussy hats are incapable of thinking independently or outside the boundaries of their indoctrination.

Certainly, you're free to dismiss rituals as "laughable." You do not believe in the paranormal?
edit on 23-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I respect a path with lots of experiences.
I use some tantric elements myself.
I live magic.
I have a permanent circle in my yard, a pond for water, a pit for fire, an herb garden and to the untrained eye it's just a pretty garden. They don't know the heart shaped topiary is to honor Venus. Or that the orb topiary is the moon.

Preach it!

It's the imbedded, subtle magic we create in our world that sustains. You have this # down.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

To the lady. ..Blessed be.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I'll combat the witches by staying sane and not believing in ritual magic.

As long as your subconscious doesn't believe in ritual magick. But we digress, this thread is about protecting Trump from the negative ritual work of those who do believe.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I went back to read the nasty "Binding" spell they're using:

"hear me,...demons of the infernal realms"

"bind all of them as with chains of iron"

Using the Tower card -- utter destruction.

Burning his photo to ashes.

This is NOT a "Binding" ritual I'd ever use. This ritual is meant to destroy Trump.

Calling on the "demons of the infernal realms" is just stupidly dangerous.

I wanted to add here something I just noticed in this "Binding" Ritual:

At the end of the ritual, one is instructed to "blow out orange candle, visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash."

Then one takes this same orange candle ( with Donald J. Trump inscribed on it) and "bury the orange candle stub ... at a crossroads" -- this is tantamount to burying the person literally -- it's a death wish. This sort of thing is commonly found in different forms of African Magic (Voodoo, Hoodoo, Santeria, Candomble). Or you can throw it away, this rep of Trump, as if it's garbage.

The last bit of throwing the orange candle into "running water" -- is actually a method of releasing someone from a Binding. This makes me wonder if whoever wrote this ritual even knows what they're doing.

Again, this is NOT a "Binding" Ritual I'd use on anyone -- dangerously negative.
edit on 23-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
take your picture of trump and two mirrors...
place the picture of trump between the two mirrors with their reflective side facing outward.
any negativity that is deliberately sent his way (like a spell cast by what is probably wannabe witches, will bounce off of the protection that the mirrors symbolize and be directed back at them....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I didn't see that.
I read the page you linked.
Ill go read it again.

Ok I missed that but it's still not to destroy trump it's to destroy his dangerous ideas.
Burning is a delivery method too not necessarily a method of destruction.

Read my last post before this one.

It's one thing to burn herbs or wood to carry one's prayers to heaven, it's another thing to burn someone's photo. Very negative.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
take your picture of trump and two mirrors...
place the picture of trump between the two mirrors with their reflective side facing outward.
any negativity that is deliberately sent his way (like a spell cast by what is probably wannabe witches, will bounce off of the protection that the mirrors symbolize and be directed back at them....

A good variation and easier for some to use. I like using the cone of light that turns into a mirror. It covers all the cracks.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I used to visualize mirrors when I was spiritually attacked.. my problems was that no one could tell me what it meant when those mirrors then for some reason shattered in my visualization.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Don't worry OP just like Trumps got a team of lawyers he also got a team of black magicians ready to strike back. How else do you think he got this far in politics.

I missed this post earlier. What an intriguing idea. Hope they're not black magicians, but it would be nice to know that he has competent magicians on his side -- willing & able to fight back.

I'm sure the Saudi Royals use Islamic magicians. Long history of that in that part of the world.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I went back to read the nasty "Binding" spell they're using:

"hear me,...demons of the infernal realms"

"bind all of them as with chains of iron"

Using the Tower card -- utter destruction.

Burning his photo to ashes.

This is NOT a "Binding" ritual I'd ever use. This ritual is meant to destroy Trump.

Calling on the "demons of the infernal realms" is just stupidly dangerous.

Quite.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I used to visualize mirrors when I was spiritually attacked.. my problems was that no one could tell me what it meant when those mirrors then for some reason shattered in my visualization.

You must have been under heavy attack. What did your teacher tell you about the shattered visualized mirrors?

I went thru a period where everything I touched lightly seemed to crack or shatter for no earthly reason.

Even the glass encased Reversing candle exploded. I was very lucky to have been there to put it out.

Use a large steel bowl with sand in it. Lesson learned.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join