It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - Time to Start Punishing Families of Attacking Terrorists.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
And its this sort of thought processes that gives us ethnic cleansing and genocidal policies......

No.....just no, you need to rethink your position and ideals if you think in any way shape or form this is acceptable.....

Despicable suggestion

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Who knows? I won't even pretend like I know. What I do know is 9/11 is a huge mess. Was it them? Possibly. Could it not be them? Possibly.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
And its this sort of thought processes that gives us ethnic cleansing and genocidal policies......

No.....just no, you need to rethink your position and ideals if you think in any way shape or form this is acceptable.....

Despicable suggestion

As despicable as suicide bombing a teen pop concert?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JinMI

Terrorists use our laws, our societal morality to hide behind.

They have no regard for law, for civilized behavior.

It sounds like you have no regard for laws and morality. You are looking into the abyss and becoming the monster. We have laws to enforce morality. Especially for people with ideas like yours and this bomber. It's the same ideology. Attack innocent people to punish those you hate.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: smurfy

Oh...Are you a BIG WIG that everyone respects and listens to? Like Jesus, or someone similar?

Are you? I any case I was talking about you not me....you seek to discriminate on family individuals on the basis of a family member being a terrorist as if it were something new, it's not, and has no rationality, and never works ultimately.
I have no objection to someone sharing an idea that could work and is humane, not someone spouting something that is nothing more than ill advised propaganda at best.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Despicable suggestion

In practice yes, making it lawful to kill innocent people is equally despicable as suicide bombing a teen concert.

But then a minute ago you said to put all Muslims in one country and nuke us all...
So I'm guessing you have some mental deficiency.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So what you are saying is that we should kill his innocent relatives??

Who says his relatives are "innocent"? You? I say kill them anyway. They're guilty of something.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Despicable suggestion

In practice yes, making it lawful to kill innocent people is equally despicable as suicide bombing a teen concert.

But then a minute ago you said to put all Muslims in one country and nuke us all...
So I'm guessing you have some mental deficiency.

Probably...Actually Im dumb as hell when I see cowards attacking teen girls.......but to be fair the ME includes Israel your mortal enemies apparently.

. Kill all of yall in one big bang?
I think its time the worlds leaders at the very least, put it on the table for consideration.

If they did, do you think yall would start policing yourselves a little better?

Im sick of this jew muslim religous bs

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Who says his relatives are "innocent"? You? I say kill them anyway. They're guilty of something.

Yeah. You will have no problem if we kill your family if you did something wrong.

link   

If the objective is to deter terrorists from killing innocent adults and children, wouldn't punishing a relative(s) of the attacking terrorist(s), go a long way towards achieving that objective? After all, if they love anybody on this planet, it would most likely be a close relative.

I do believe that's called collective punishment, and it is regarded as a war crime (much to Israel's dismay)

link   

are you innocent? It sounds like you are rallying for mass murder, so.... i guess not?

(post by blueyedevilwoman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What you are suggesting is far worse than what this idiot bomber did. Which makes you the monster. Just like him. If we carried out your whims, you would be a billion times worse. Then can they kill your family?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

(post by blueyedevilwoman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In the ME and Arab culture, one man is tied to everyone. The Arab spring was started by just 1 guy burning himself alive. The whole war in Syria was started by just 1 kid writing anti Assad thing on the wall. If the west goes after the family of this guy, it could cause a whole Arab versus west war. So caution is strongly advised.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If the objective is to deter terrorists from killing innocent adults and children, wouldn't punishing a relative(s) of the attacking terrorist(s), go a long way towards achieving that objective? After all, if they love anybody on this planet, it would most likely be a close relative.

I do believe that's called collective punishment, and it is regarded as a war crime (much to Israel's dismay)

I read a wiki page on that and I found this:
"In North Korea, political prisoners are sent to the Kwan-li-so concentration camps along with their relatives without any fair trial. North Korean citizens convicted of more serious political crimes are sentenced to life imprisonment, and the summary two generations of their family (children and grandchildren) will be born in the camps as part of the "3 generations of punishment" policy instigated by state founder Kim Il-Sung in 1948."
I felt a chill coming up my back after reading that. That is what the OP and other posters advocate.

edit on 5/23/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I'm not paid to police the undesirables of society...
That's down to the law enforcement and intelligence services.

Should I start putting out fires in my neighbourhood and performing surgery on the locals in need too?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An innocent is an innocent. You are basically proning the murder of innocents to stop the murder of other innocent people.

If a terrorist only has children? Kill them too?
edit on 82017Tuesdaypm531Tue, 23 May 2017 20:59:22 -0500America/Chicagov59 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I thought we were the good guys...?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join