It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEC calls to investigate Trump prove their hypocrisy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So here is the article.

The FEC, on the other hand, is charged exclusively with monitoring and enforcing the Federal Election Campaign Act. It bars foreign nationals, companies or governments from donating to U.S. campaign committees or from making expenditures "for the purpose of influencing" an election, and it also prohibits campaigns from coordinating with outside entities, including foreign ones.

The complaint by Fein’s group and the Campaign for Accountability alleges that Russia violated the foreign money ban when its state-run media outlets and social-media operations disseminated stories intended to boost Trump and damage Clinton. And the complaint contends that there is enough evidence for the FEC to investigate whether Trump’s associates violated campaign finance laws by coordinating with the Russians, which would run afoul of the coordination prohibition.

www.politico.com...

This is one of the most laughable things I have ever read. Facebook ads? Hahaha!!! The entire media of countries such as the UK bashed Trump non stop on their coverage, in addition to what the US media did.

The private companies of the MSM not only were in the bag for Hillary, but their members overwhelming donated to Hillary.

And we know for a fact, without any investigation needed that these private media companies worked in collusion with the DNC to screw Bernie. Where is the FEC on that?

The hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
But "Facebook ads" !!!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I thought Facebook wouldn't support anything that makes Hillary look bad? I mean they have been accused of censoring conservative views.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I thought Facebook wouldn't support anything that makes Hillary look bad? I mean they have been accused of censoring conservative views.

Perhaps the Russians hacked Facebook too!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

File a complaint and then post a thread about it.
I cannot imagine what would happen...

new topics

top topics

join