It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jontron and Pewdiepie just made the official swedish "hate" list lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That's right gamers just made an illegal hate list. But i'm the crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist right? People of a certain political persuasion openly tell me i'm crazy and just being fed stuff by the media... when they control all mainstream media and shut down/dox alt media like Youtube, jontron and pewdiepie. They tell me the knife in my back isn't there, what will it take to wake these people up?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
But he killed Hitler!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

Perhaps some background on the list, I really detest watching Pewdies vids, but I don't think he belongs on whatever you're going to tell me this hatelist is ?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
While not that big of a deal, it just shows how easily even a little bit of power can get out of hand. They have a hate registry, somehow I get the feeling the people with hate in their hearts are the ones making hate lists, and the ones who are on them are but lovers of liberty.
edit on 23-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Pewdiepie has become pretty red pilled since WSJ did that character assassination on him, and gave 55 million of his followers a crash course on fake news. It only made him more popular.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

edit on 24-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It is a crazy world when you can put Swedish and hate in the same sentence.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hold on, isn't Pewdiepie the guy who was sacked because he posted a video that contained two guys laughing and holding a banner that said 'Kill all Jews'?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: User1138

I still cant believe... i began watching Pewdiepie... and been enjoying his videos. But gotta hand it to him. He is basically red pilling Generation Z in his... own way.

Still, so much power that man has, more power than the illuminati currently has. All it would take is a single wikileaks video.. and they all fall down.

Come on pew... save...the world...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The persecution of imaginary "racism" actually called freedom continues:

Do you know how many white people either unfriended me on Facebook, or openly call me racist or a brainwashed conservative? (i'm mixed raced, therefore cannot be by their Marxist definition.)
edit on 24-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join