It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

katie hopkins : the final solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
once again - right on fooking cue - the rancid little attention whore has delivered

via twitter :

obligitory summary - the delusional hag - cakkled for a " final solution " to the problem - whithout specifying what that would entail - when challenged - it turns out " final solution was a typo - it REALLY meant " true solution "

yup - on any std keyboard - its so rediculously easy to mistake " final " and " true "

source

obligitory opinion - yup we do need a final solution - preforming on ms hopkins

edit on 23-5-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wonder if that was intentional or just a poor choice for a phrase?

Either way shes gonna get crap for it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

can someone explain what the "Schofield" piece was in reference to? I'm not familiar with UK politics or many common use phrases.

I do agree Katie Hopkins is an attention whore who has nothing positive to contribute.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Philip Schofield is a TV presenter and probably very liberal.
My guess is that he's tweeted something about multicultural utopias and how we should all stand together or something.

They sometimes work on the same show and disagree quite often.

I don't follow twitter so that's just a guess.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Katie Hopkins being banned from any kind of communication device wouldn't be the final solution, but it would be a nice addition.

WTF is she trying to suggest I wonder? I know she is a publicity seeking cretin, but really?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

She...is literally Hitler.

And she spelled Manchester wrong. Which makes her not a grammar nazi.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
given that she edited to replace a word, but failed to spell Manchester correctly, she probably knows very little of what she speaks. it reads more as a psa about the dangers of day drinking.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I wonder if that was intentional or just a poor choice for a phrase?

Either way shes gonna get crap for it.

Oh she probably didn't realise at the time. It prob rang in her head like a powerful statement, until she started getting phone calls and texts congratulating her for graduating into hitler's youth. 77 people liked it though, so.... i guess killing everyone in the middle east appealed to some.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
She is not a racists or white supremacist. She dont care or bother about anyone or anything. She dont even hate islam. She is Just a little attention whore feeding on unfolding important issues. Few years back she was all out on chavs.. remember?

edit on 23-5-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Also isn't it hate speech? Thats it.. i am emailing this to Theresa..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh no! Someone tweeted something I do not like! That attention whore.

Life must be pretty good if a tweet is the source of your outrage.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Bottom line is'she' only tweeted ..... She didnt kill 22 young people and

injure many others. Save your outrage for the killer/killers.

Sticks and stones and all that!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hopkins is a tool and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason they have her on.

She says something stupid and it gives the others something to signal over. They gasp, we gasp and everyone has a good laugh at Katie's expense.

She's the one who hit the headlines after declaring she judges kids by their names.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

are we to allow all any any idiocy to be spouted , unchallenged ?

shall i trawl through your post lists to find you responding to something that you found questionable - just to demonstrate hypocrisy ?

the tweet is not a " source of my outrage " - i find her boffonery amusing - but it is dangerous in a civilised society

i only brought this to ATS attention - because it had not been the sujject of any thread // post

ATS - does want to be aware of all the developments in this incident - whether they are the questionalble blatherings of a haridan or the stark realities of the final death count - dont you ?

i would hate to think that folks cherrypicked what they want to hear

and lastly - do i really hjave to spell out my outrage towards the perpetrators of terrorist attacks ?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

appologies for delay :

" schofeild " = Philip Schofield , a british TV presenter - i assume he is relevant to this tweet because in the aftermath of the westminister attack - he participated in a " walk of defiance "` across westminister bridge

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Answered in post three.
Also this tweet being discussed in the "Loud Bangs" thread.

Beat ya.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

So whatever happened to free speech?

shall i trawl through your post lists to find you responding to something that you found questionable - just to demonstrate hypocrisy ?

Feel free .....

the tweet is not a " source of my outrage " - i find her boffonery amusing - but it is dangerous in a civilised society

Buffoonery is dangerous? really?

and lastly - do i really hjave to spell out my outrage towards the perpetrators of terrorist attacks ?

Words dont KILL .....

Bullets and bombs do.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

So whatever happened to free speech?

Feel free .....

Buffoonery is dangerous? really?

Words dont KILL .....

Bullets and bombs do.

If you don't understand what she was foolishly implying, that's interesting. Anyhow, the publicity obsessed POS has been fired, so some good came out of her tweet.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

She loves it when you talk about her.

So dont

new topics

top topics

join