It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: North Korea Fires Projectile At South Korea...South Korea Responds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
And the world's recent majority response from Kim's childish act? "Crickets" and "Meh..."

Keep waiting and doing nothing. The blood will be on the world's hands not Kim's if they do nothing to stop him. I will be saddened if/when it happens at the loss of life but laughing at all the shock and horror on people's faces when I saw it coming many years ago.

edit on 23-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Makes me want to ask just who's side are you on?

What , I have to take sides now ?
I'm on the side of common sense.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That is a bit of hysteria going on.

Just a "bit"??? Ya think???

NK didn't "fire" any "projectiles" at SK!! And SK was the one "firing", not NK!

The MSM is just ITCHING for war with NK, just ITCHING for it! They just keep spinning and spinning and spinning the stories. This is just another example, and a good one too.
edit on 5/23/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: marg6043

That is a bit of hysteria going on.

Just a "bit"??? Ya think???

NK didn't "fire" any "projectiles" at SK!! And SK was the one "firing", not NK!

The MSM is just ITCHING for war with NK, just ITCHING for it! They just keep spinning and spinning and spinning the stories. This is just another example, and a good one too.

There never was any peace to begin with regarding South and North Korea. The battle will be here between now and later. Why try to stop it when its going to happen anyway?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

How many remember North Korea kidnapped and captured the U.S.S. Peublo Naval vessel and crew and held our U.S. sailors hostage for ransom around the Nam days? This is nothing new.

We've been stationed...(and even some members of ATS who were soldiers) have been stationed in the 60's, 70's 80's, 90's and even yesterday at the DMZ De-militarized Zone: an area separating the North and South.The Korean War with S.Korea/US and N.Korea NEVER ended, rt? And its been over 50 YEARS.

Those of you who are too young to realize that...dont realize Kim-bo is as nuts as his Dad was and his Grandpa was. Always the same thing. But LIl-Kim is dumber than the others...and a punk.

Am convinced Grandpa, Dad and Kim-ber always wanted conflict because they'll lose and then we will have to help rebuild the country. N.Korea has been like this with all 3 "dear-Leaders"...

Nutz....
edit on 23-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: 'cause I could

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Cant wait for the usual people waking up (if they ever sleep) "coughs" and spewing their hate towards a country that has never once hit their countries interests...

Uh...you do realize the NK regime is being sanctioned for crimes against it's own people as well???

if you tear down a Government propaganda poster in NK, that can get you fifteen years in a "work camp." not to mention the pudgy little prick of a leader sentenced members of his own family to death. This is a dictatorship by every sense of the word and people of NK are suffering because some spoiled brat with a bad haircut wants to be a $h!thead and punish the citizens he is supposed to protect.

If only he could be a...what do you call it? A DECENT HUMAN BEING then he'd tone down the war rhetoric and engage in dialogue so his people wouldn't have to suffer.

But if he doesn't I wouldn't blame anyone for going Micheal Corleone on his @$$.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
NK is not a member of the global banking scam..., I mean there is that too.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

There's a big difference between "trying to stop" it, and trying to start it!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Cant wait for the usual people waking up (if they ever sleep) "coughs" and spewing their hate towards a country that has never once hit their countries interests...

Uh...you do realize the NK regime is being sanctioned for crimes against it's own people as well???

if you tear down a Government propaganda poster in NK, that can get you fifteen years in a "work camp." not to mention the pudgy little prick of a leader sentenced members of his own family to death. This is a dictatorship by every sense of the word and people of NK are suffering because some spoiled brat with a bad haircut wants to be a $h!thead and punish the citizens he is supposed to protect.

If only he could be a...what do you call it? A DECENT HUMAN BEING then he'd tone down the war rhetoric and engage in dialogue so his people wouldn't have to suffer.

But if he doesn't I wouldn't blame anyone for going Micheal Corleone on his @$$.

I am older and much wiser than you think Pal.

I would like to see peer reviewed prood of every single thing that you have just written above.

Once I see this from non biased sources then maybe one day I will take my blinkers off too.

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

How many remember North Korea kidnapped and captured the U.S.S. Peublo Naval vessel and crew and held our U.S. sailors hostage for ransom around the Nam days? This is nothing new.

We've been stationed...(and even some members of ATS who were soldiers) have been stationed in the 60's, 70's 80's, 90's and even yesterday at the DMZ De-militarized Zone: an area separating the North and South.The Korean War with S.Korea/US and N.Korea NEVER ended, rt? And its been over 50 YEARS.

It's nearly 70 YEARS-my grandfather got a signed letter from the president of SK inviting him over for a reunion of the 60th "anniversary." and that was dated June 1, 2010.

Kim Jun is a name that will live in infamy.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The time to obliterate North Korea is now - BEFORE they have nuclear weapons. Same with Iran.
Take them out and unify Korea.

edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
And the world's recent majority response from Kim's childish act? "Crickets" and "Meh..."

Keep waiting and doing nothing. The blood will be on the world's hands not Kim's if they do nothing to stop him. I will be saddened if/when it happens at the loss of life but laughing at all the shock and horror on people's faces when I saw it coming many years ago.

yep, it`s almost like the world has learned nothing from appeasing hitler in the years leading up to the second world war.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As much as kim needs to be taken out .... are u kidding me

That's some bullspit my dog would do

They seriously fired off 50 rounds at a camera that can fly it's not like it coulda been a uav armed to the teeth lil kim can't make those... unless huge taped a gun to a toy

This is just sensationalized propaganda ... why tho u don't have to lie to get people to want nk to be a sheet of glass ... I'm betting more than half the population want that as it stands or at the least some forced democracy

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe Kinda hard not to expect a war when you have a complete nut with nukes wanting to kill everybody that lives in range.Take out NK`s leadership and the prople have been brainwashed for decades and we still have war coming,it`s inevitable.

edit on 23-5-2017 by ridgerunner because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2017 by ridgerunner because: off topic

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: Lagomorphe Kinda despised Iran since they stormed our embassy,had a hand in killing marines in Lebanon,shot at our ships in the gulf and. sponsored more acts of terrorism than any other nation. Fanatic loons that need to be overthrown run Iran.Get rid of the fanatics and maybe they would calm down.

Erm... Thanks for your response but what does Iran and the shenanigans that they got up to in the past have to do with this topic about North Korea and what I posted earlier on?

Or have I had one of those "lost time" moments?

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe well,worked all night,woke up in a daze...edited it to the thought I had before dozing off and waking in a hazy state-sorry.Graveyard shift and not much sleep does that sometimes.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: Lagomorphe well,worked all night,woke up in a daze...edited it to the thought I had before dozing off and waking in a hazy state-sorry.Graveyard shift and not much sleep does that sometimes.

No probs and understood

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Seems like fat boy wants war. The war rhetoric from North Korea has been out of control lately and now this.

"Rhetoric" like what?

The US wants to invade all of Korea. Will say and do anything to justify it in Americans minds.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Seems like fat boy wants war. The war rhetoric from North Korea has been out of control lately and now this.

The US wants to invade all of Korea. Will say and do anything to justify it in Americans minds.

CORRECTION: The MEDIA wants to invade all of Korea. And, the MEDIA will say and do anything to justify it in American minds!

Big difference!!!!!!

edit on 5/23/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: intrptr

CORRECTION: The MEDIA wants to invade all of Korea. And, the MEDIA will say and do anything to justify it in American minds!

Big difference!!!!!!

Most Americans I know don't give a rats ass about Korea or the media, then again most of the people I associate with are welders and/ or vets... You ask the vet side of the house in my vernacular they will all contest 5 bucks goes a long way in Korea.

The people that I find that find the ww3 scenario with NK the most is with the older 60's plus club I associate with.

Then again I never liked public school, don't have facebook or any of that (ats is the closest to a dating site or FB I got besides rigwelder.com) and I am still in awe of the sh t going down about all the doom and political BS around here... no one working gives a rats ass about NK

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join