It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Anyway Ophiuchus 13, thank you for your good will.

to each their own.

we may disagree on things, but we are both on this earth together, so as long as we make it count, then that's all we can do.

cheers,

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Akragon
Hence caps, they don't seem to hear the message. But 1 is done entertaining them they are upset as are many. Still its not fair for them to attack others just because they are emotional for it serves the dark...

LOL

Caps.. there is a meme in this somewhere..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Peace...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Akragon
Hence caps, they don't seem to hear the message. But 1 is done entertaining them they are upset as are many. Still its not fair for them to attack others just because they are emotional for it serves the dark...

Everyone can read brother...

on the net... Caps = obnoxious yelling...

So again... out the caps

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
We live in a binary (0/1) universe AND we all follow a Script written by our Creator. Even the Gods She created - even they are Scripted. This world from Eden to Endtime: it's a recording. This world will end again in late 2018 and begin again in days of Eden, over and over, forever.
Why are we here? We are here to overcome Adversity - it's the meaning of life.

Job strove with God and God answered him sternly. But I won't do that. I mean - how can you know the mysteries that I'm about to reveal?

Begin:
How do you know that even one child has ever suffered Adversity greater than he/she could overcome? We all love and protect kids...and to lose one, or see one suffer: that's a big part of OUR Adversity.

Our Mother is wise beyond our understanding; is anything too hard for Her?

Then why WOULDN'T She comfort Her helpless little angels? Big angels are sent to them; to dampen the pain, confusion and fear; to bring them anaesthetically powerful, medicinal, fantasy 'movies' to lose themselves in, as their little hearts light up with the love of a thousand miracles of hope and love unconditional...even as perhaps one or more of those precious little hearts seems to stop beating. Parents and onlookers are ripped in half by grief unbearable (pity us this - our hardest Adversity of all). But no tender, young, beautiful heart has actually stopped beating. If you've read your A u t h o u r i z e d KJV Bible--read it as if it were ALSO your daily food--you'd know that. But the Bible contains false prophets, too...and you know that, too. And you're right. Then what is this god? Answer: Yet more Adversity is God. We must fight God, overcome religion. Unbelievably profitable Adversity. In the overcoming of it.

In the overcoming of Him.

If you want to believe a man who wept rivers to Her until She reassured me that She controls everything including our necessary Adversities, then listen: I've gone through this with Her, for you. Yes, adults suffer more than children, because they are as the Children of the Light (Holy Spirit): Their load is light (manageable).

Even Jesus was on the right side of this issue:
KJV: Matthew 18: 10, "Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven."

And it can be told now, by the way, that our Father is really our Mother. You, uhh... you don't have any gender issues, do you? Any bias? that may act as a stumblingblock?
Good.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973
God?

If "god" allows innocent children to be killed during mindless terrorist attacks then your god can kiss my ass!

Where is "god"?

God made you free with a free will to do whatever you want. It is not His fault when somebody chooses to do evil, nor is it His duty to "stop" him.

He could ask you the same thing. Why are you letting this happen?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

God?

If "god" allows innocent children to be killed during mindless terrorist attacks then your god can kiss my ass!

Where is "god"?

There seems to be no amount of evil God will not tolerate in order to preserve our free-will.

I have view God as being more the pantheistic type rather than the anthropomorphic type. I think sin is a human construct. God seems indifferent to the affairs of man by most accounts. The Universe seems pretty consistent in the execution of the laws of physics regardless of emotional consequences.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlenInVancouver
We live in a binary (0/1) universe AND we all follow a Script written by our Creator. Even the Gods She created - even they are Scripted.

Well, technically, an omnipotent knows every decision every person is going to make before hand so he already knows who will make it into heaven and who will not. I think the theology needs to be updated to take into account the last 200 years of science. The philosophy of 2000 years ago really doesn't work anymore.

For example, do you honestly think God did not know exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about?

I think theology needs to be updated to take into account concepts and theories in modern physics like the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics. God is much bigger than we imagined 2000 years ago. I think the threat of ending up in Hell is a little weak nowadays. Most people do not believe in fairy tales. Theology needs an upgrade.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Sad that you see what happened as God's fault. Why not blame the evil bastards ghat did it?

Okay but why did God create the people?

I know, free will. Which smells like bull#

Always an excuse.

Ok, well to play devils advocate. If there was no free will, how would god know who to send to heaven and who to banish to hell?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

Dont need to , do a little research for yourself, christianity is declining and also research which of all religions is rising so fast and then look the news and see to what religion this men which are doing this acts of senseless violence belong to , youll find your answer there

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

God? If "god" allows innocent children to be killed during mindless terrorist attacks then your god can kiss my ass! Where is "god"?

You made a statement, not a request. How can we discuss when you have a mindset like the above statement? Who could even offer an explanation when you have a closed mindset? Your attitude is exactly as another ATS member once told me that the God of Abraham was an ass hole. Those were his exact words.

How about the explanation that you are to blame with your political correctness insanity. Perhaps the people such as you do not even believe in any god and use this as an excuse for your miserable failure in life. Your elk have insisted on bringing this ungodly filth into your society and have given your own children's inheritance to the ungodly mess of human debris that kill. rape, maim, and terrorize that which you blame God.

Maybe, just maybe there is no god for you to curse. Then what? Who would you blame then? Then you would have to dream up another source to excuse yourself for robbing your own people and supporting these that want your head. Do you see the Muslim communities throughout the world raising up arms to defeat their own filth? Do you even hear them clamor for their own people to end this butchery? Of course you will never see or hear this. Most all drink from the same well who are of the same seeds and you should realize this. Who is the fool? You for sustaining those who would kill you or a god who you do not even love?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
God doesn't kill. he allows it to happen. humans kill humans. Satan just follows god around ask permission to kill.

Well that is the answer I would say if I believed god did this.. but it's lack of personal responsibility. not some higher power.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

God?

Where is "god"?

I'm here, what do you want. Stop calling me, I'm busy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

What if (what you and everyone thought was GOD) is not real?

Bc its not.

Jesus' words and scriptures have been hi-jacked and misinterpreted for years and years. Im not saying Jesus didnt know what he was talking about...he did, just stupid humans messed it all up.

God is NOT just one and all goodness, utopia white, muscled, kind but judgmental face in the sky.

You have to look within yourself to find this "god".

I believe religion is very wrong and dangerous for it teaches lies and delivers false hope to the masses. Im not saying hope and prayer are not real, they are. Its just way more than what you probably believe. Please turn from religion and look inside yourself, you must reject everything you have been told from people you trusted.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Where is "god"?

On the other side of a black hole?

The dumb slice of Adam.. Its getting larger.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Where is God?"

Off World, somewhere, conducting his/her own business and will probably return, at some point in the future...see the mess we are making, shake his/her head and think "Right! Time for re-set...again!"

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you are saying life and how we care for those we love is "valueless" then you are wrong!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

God?

Where is "god"?

Oh good, you're grappling with the Eternal Problem of Evil.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Where is "god"?

God is undefinable and a nullifier of paradoxes. In other words, a fantasy that keeps some people from just killing themselves because existence is a pain-filled, baffling horror.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join