It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
God?

If "god" allows innocent children to be killed during mindless terrorist attacks then your god can kiss my ass!

Where is "god"?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

If you have faith you are supposed to say "everything" happens for a reason.

I think it sucks, but I also have faith. I don't like it, don't endorse it, but I do except it.

For me that is how I deal with the constant rain of sh.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sad that you see what happened as God's fault. Why not blame the evil bastards ghat did it?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

He is saying God let it happen, he didn't say it is God's fault, I think.

I think the human experience pushes us to ask these questions. We want sensible organized reasons. There are none to be had.

Faith is all you get-I don't like it. Wish God would show up and give us the faithful a solid sign to grab on to, but with faith that isn't required.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973
God?

If "god" allows innocent children to be killed during mindless terrorist attacks then your god can kiss my ass!

Where is "god"?

Perhaps THE knows they are going back to their spiritual home free from the ignorance here. And also knows where their killers are going.
Therefore those with limited perception cannot fully understand...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Where is God ?? He might be watching those kids getting killed , is it His fault ??? Dont think so, He didnt killed them , did He let it happen?? God gave the man free will and man chose to be evil and do this horrible acts of violence so the real question might be why is part of humanity so evil ?

The devil is in the details

A little clue: look how much nations have turned their backs to God and youll find your answer

edit on 22-5-2017 by Dahsher007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
How do you think the malevolent dimensions get inhabited and dominated?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Sad that you see what happened as God's fault. Why not blame the evil bastards ghat did it?

Okay but why did God create the people?

I know, free will. Which smells like bull#

Always an excuse.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
He created them out of LOVE and NU some would fail class and repeat until they learn...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

God?

Where is "god"?

Its sad you dont believe in God and then blame Him when you dont get your own way

So, are you saying all humanity should be Gods puppets, that free will, that the right to choose should be denied us.

What about the terrorists familys who were probably taken out by a western smart bomb, going to have a bit of a sook for them?

I dont get it, so many people dont want God but then do when things they dont want to happen, happen

Its silly

The other thing, this, all this, not that important to God as it is to you.
This is nothing, all you hold dear, valueless

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Maybe it isn't an excuse. You just refuse to except the reason?

By the way it does smell like BS, but for me it isn't.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Not sure what you would have God do? Reach down and smite the sinners? Isnt that all of us? From my pespective, our time here is but a blink in our existence. I don't really feel like you are open to a convesation pondering the meaning of life, but more like you are just venting. I hope the best for you

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Thanks I am venting.

My question is sincere.

I would say "god bless" but I wish you no ill will.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dahsher007
Where is God ?? He might be watching those kids getting killed , is it His fault ??? Dont think so, He didnt killed them , did He let it happen?? God gave the man free will and man chose to be evil and do this horrible acts of violence so the real question might be why is part of humanity so evil ?

The devil is in the details

A little clue: look how much nations have turned their backs to God and youll find your answer

Are you providing statistics to back your claim?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

God?

Where is "god"?
Isn't the simplest conclusion that he likely doesn't exist?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

God?

Where is "god"?

Perhaps THE knows they are going back to their spiritual home free from the ignorance here. And also knows where their killers are going.
Therefore those with limited perception cannot fully understand...

So, it's ok then. The all loving and caring god who we are told to pray to in order to save ourselves, can let innocent lives be taken, because they go to heaven and the killers go to hell.

Yah, makes living pointless, really, doesn't it.

I was almost giving him a pass, but now I'm back to he doesn't exist. No creator would create only to allow his creation become so corrupt and condemned to hell, while innocent lives just go back to his grace.

Why not just send all the babies to heaven, saves the waste of time on earth.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
He created them out of LOVE and NU some would fail class and repeat until they learn...

So life is a proving ground?

Well, I'm skipping class.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

What about the 46 children under age 14 who were murdered in Chicago in 2016. Isn't that worse than 20 being killed at once?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I understand how you feel about recent event. Nobody can explain it when i t comes to religions.
BUT!
Them killing the children.
No words.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
@So, it's ok then. The all loving and caring god who we are told to pray to in order to save ourselves, can let innocent lives be taken, because they go to heaven and the killers go to hell.

His son was killed by humans? THE didn't stop that? Did THE for THE NU he would rise again as will they.

PAY ATTENTION TO DATA BELOW AS YOU QUOTE SCRIPTURES-

Revelations 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

Do you see it? I don't want to spell it out...

The innocent spirits are not taken from THE, they are removed from this realm of imperfections however... The killers end up in spirit with spirits like them seeking control and domination.

@Yah, makes living pointless, really, doesn't it.

How so. WE ARE LEARNING HERE YES? HOW TO POTENTIALLY CONDUCT OURSELVES BEYOND HERE. THOSE WHO DON'T CYCLED UNDER NEW OVERSEER...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join