It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile contacted police investigating the Seth Rich murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Wow, first hit; Wikileaks 5:22 PM · Nov 21, 2016

WikiLeaks @wikileaks Slain DNC staffer Seth Rich parents make new call for info on murder--with bizarre endorsement of Donna Brazile

mobile.twitter.com...

ETA: An Ohmaha News Article:
November 23, 2016

WASHINGTON — Omahans Joel and Mary Rich returned to the nation’s capital last weekend to canvass the neighborhood where their son Seth was fatally shot earlier this year. “We have to get the word out to the people who might know something who don’t watch the 10 o’clock news,” Joel Rich said as they plastered the area with updated fliers offering reward money for information in the case.

Helping distribute the fliers were area residents and friends, including Donna Brazile, interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, where Seth Rich worked on helping people vote.

www.omaha.com...

Fox News vinsider.foxnews.com...

So, she has been there all along according to that news.

Interesting to note at that time the father was anxious to see
Footage of surveillance video (from the bar?)

Isn't it strange how all of a sudden the DNC are publicly trying to help find the killer...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What do you guys think about Seth Rich's family? I get a very strange vibe from the parents. It's almost like they are part of the coverup, but I can't figure why.
edit on 23-5-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy.

But the Seth Rich story is a load of nonsense. No there there.

All the claims are spurious. And simply made up from whole cloth.

Sorry, just a robbery gone wrong. Tragic for his family and friends. Nothing more.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Wait, Bauman said that anyone who believes Seth was the DNC leak "deserves a place in hell" ?

What the heck???

That makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
What do you guys think about Seth Rich's family? I get a very strange vibe from the parents. It's almost like they are part of the coverup, but I can't figure why.

Remember all those allegations made during all of these 'events' in the last 10 years of "Crisis Actors" ?

Well when it comes to things of this magnitude in the global media, since we have no first hand information and just have to "take the media's word for it as gospel", and because the media's track record is dismal and they have too many corrupt influences and interests to protect - people might even become suspicious that there was never even really a Seth Rich to begin with and it's all fabrication.

I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if people had so much doubt in the media's authenticity and credibility that they'd just throw their hands up in frustration and assume this is all a scripted circus designed to manipulate our minds.

I personally, though I'm following the story along with most ATSers, don't really believe anything at this point. I've been burned too many times to believe anything without having solid proof or excellent reasoning to believe in any substantial claim.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
It will be even stranger when the find his killer.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby
You should take all of that evidence that you have that proves your theory and let the investigators know, so that this case can be closed.

I assume, knowing what you know, that you have the identity of the killer, as well? You should share that with them, too.

Otherwise, if you don't have any of the aforementioned proof, you should probably be willing to accept that this is an unsolved case without enough evidence to determine either way, and stop speaking in such absolutes. There's never a there there, until there is.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
It makes sense if the goal is to guilt people into accepting the official narrative. I assume that it was under the guise of respecting a grieving family...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Now Kim DotCom has released a statement on kim.com stating that he worked with Seth Rich to deliver the e-mails to WikiLeaks and he has evidence of such. That he is willing to bring the evidence to the United States so long as they grant him safe passage from NZ to the US and back again.

I have always stated that the DNC Russian "evidence" wasn't really evidence but guess work, I work in IT (for 20 years) and there was just nothing there. If you ask me the Seth Rich story has much more merit than the Russian story, it also paints a picture of why the DNC wouldn't let the FBI look at their servers.

From Kim DotCom (kim.com)

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.
edit on 23-5-2017 by sprockets2000 because: Add Kim DotCom Statement

edit on 23-5-2017 by sprockets2000 because: Reedit kimdotcom statement

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is getting sticky... We may need to demand Federal Marshals check them into the gray bar motel and allow evidence to be presented before a Grand Jury.... You know the ones who decide if the DA should pursue a case? Comey was protecting the criminal Hillary and someone was protecting Daddy Bush when Reagan got shot up by a family friend of G Bush.... We may have some high treason on our hands and need to tread carefully as they seem to be able to do what they want like in some made for TV movie....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Has anyone ever mentioned the motive for why Clintons assassin's didn't actually take anything to make it look like a robbery? Was it to send the message that Podesta was talking about? Amazing what they can do right in front of our face, and most of the public just looks the other way.

Well even the dumbest homicide detective could figure out if the person was not robbed of anything, then it was not a robbery based murder, but the person was killed for "other" reasons.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
hold up - we need to clear the air on something.

OP, thank you for this. i had no idea - but the severity of this, for me, is hitched on one facet (just because all of the others fall into place):

“I don’t think at this point, given Detective Wheeler’s lack of credibility – that I am going to dignify any accusations that he makes with any sort of discussion, I’m sorry.”

what reason would Bauman have to believe Wheeler lacks credibility? aside from political banter and protecting one's political teammates, does Wheeler actually lack credibility? has he ever been caught exaggerating or manipulating his own findings?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I don’t usually post from this source, but they quote Wheeler in the article. I believe this is new information and as it seems, we are learning more details as time goes on.

WASHINGTON – Former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile is the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death, the private eye revealed to WND Monday.

“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

Source

Wheeler's word has been discredited by the Rich family's handler spokesperson, Brad Bauman. I’m not telling you what to believe, only to recognize where you are and to stay open minded.

Brad Bauman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The disputed “facts” are stated below…

“I don’t like to suggest things without saying the person’s name, but I can’t say that person’s name, because that person would be thrown under the bus,” Wheeler told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “This person, we checked him out, we have to check him out, he’s very credible – he said he laid eyes on the computer and he laid eyes on the case file.

“When you look at that with the totality of everything else that I’ve found on this case, it’s very consistent for a person with my experience to begin to think, perhaps there were some email communications between Seth and WikiLeaks.”

Wheeler is claiming that Seth was having altercations with Brazile, which may have led him to break their trust in his ability to follow the script.

Wheeler told Hannity:

“There were some problems that Seth was having on his job at the DNC right before he was killed. And the person that called the father after I called the police to get information (Brazile), that’s the person that Seth was having problems with at the DNC. So connect the dots, here; it’s starting to all come together.”

This next part is interesting…

Wheeler initially refrained from revealing the identity of the DNC official who called the Rich family to inquire about the detective’s “snooping,” but he said he felt less compelled to stay quiet about Brazile’s identity after what he believed to be an unrelenting assassination of his character by the Rich family’s spokesman.

Just the way Bauman talks and goes about his business seems odd to me. The way the MSM is reacting is strange, as if they already know the truth and have pre-written scores of articles that do nothing but tell you how stupid you are for questioning the narrative.

Bauman states:

“I don’t think at this point, given Detective Wheeler’s lack of credibility – that I am going to dignify any accusations that he makes with any sort of discussion, I’m sorry.”

He added that anyone who believes Rich may have leaked DNC e-mails “deserve(s) a place in hell.”

Time is ticking.

I wonder if this "person" who laid eyes on the computer and saw the case file is Bryan Pagliano. He was supposed to testify but was going to plead the 5th and then didn't even show up.

I also read an article about Fox's Hannity backing off the Seth Rich accusation because of the family. The family claimed they just wanted to "move on". I don't know about you but if Seth was my kid I'd move heaven and earth to find his killer. There's no "moving on" for me until his murderer is behind bars!

ETA: Pagliano was the tech who set up Clinton's server.

edit on 24-5-2017 by texasgirl because: spelling errors

edit on 24-5-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When it's crunch time, and the chips are down, it's rare that someone like Rich's parents turn themselves into the object of attention. In recent time, they don't ever choose to "lead the charge".

I can't explain why, of the 2 possible explanations, just to point out that it's rare to conspicuously get involved.
edit on 24-5-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I really don't understand the parents position on this. I would think the more attention the better, even if they don't believe he was involved with wikileaks like they claim...keeping the spotlight on this (from all angles) would motivate more minds to prove the narrative either true or false. I don't get it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Isn't it strange how all of a sudden the DNC are publicly trying to help find the killer...

It is especially so, as Donna Brazile was found to be
inherently dishonest leaking confidential information
to Hillary, then she lied about it.

So her character/credibility is in question.
Can she be trusted? Apparently not!

edit on 24-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The notion that this story is nonsense is strictly for the peasants. DC is freaked out about this story: everybody there believes it's the real deal.

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Not sure if serious...but let me say what is obvious to everyone in DC: this is the real deal. This is real political gangsterism. You have to judge everything about how this story is handled accordingly.

Political gangsters have obviously put the fear in the parents. Expect the family to comply with whatever is asked of them out of fear for their basic safety. They are one of the biggest threats to the political gangsters here as the victim's own family demanding justice is traditionally a very powerful thing. Thus that threat has surely already been neutralized by direct contact/threats etc and now instead of demanding justice they are forced to participate in the coverup.

To assume anything less would be completely dumb/naive or deliberately misleading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join