It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is Ultimately Responsible For All Evil - But The Big Picture is Based on LOVE.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Great depiction of our existence. Tks!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You've probably read a bible,.. a time, or two? Or you would've not asked, such a basic, simple question. .. But it is very obvious, you didn't "comprehend" it. It's sad...I'll give you the "low down", .."the, (idiot light), ..version....And,.. "God said, "don't do this"!.. Yadda, yadda... "BEHOLD"!..Here we are! With Ignorant people, asking dumb questions!.. It is your post that lets me know that God has a sense of humor. God did not create "evil". He "created" a "choice". Even the "ANGELS" had a "choice", obviously. Obviously,.. Some didn't make the right one. Don't worry OP. I'm sure "science" will "lawyer" you out of a "judgment day". You're obviously more important than a created "angel". You tell the/that "judge"? Whatever the F you want,..I hope it works out for you.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
"Love" is what hurts you more, than the people you.. "love". "No greater love has any man. Than he,.. who would lay his life down for a friend". "Civilized".. Or.."cultured"... people, don't really understand that verse. But they use it, when it appears to work for them. Sad thing is? Only idiots know what they're saying. I'm just saying.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No..all the things we feel are acts of horrendous evil, are indeed evil, but they are allowed because of God's LOVE of mankind, his children, as a whole. We just don't see the REAL REASONS that HE enables and allows them. Does that make sense to anyone else, besides yours truly?

No that doesn't make sense to me.

GOD loves us which is why he allows us to live in pain isn't going to excite the majority to take up religion. It just turns religion into a mockery of ridiculous concepts.

First, we need understand that love and hate are just two aspects of the same coin. Imagine a ruler, with the beginning being hate with the end of the ruler being love. If you love someone a little bit less than someone else then you are gauging your love for that person downwards towards the hate mark. So love is hate and hate is love (dualism), just two aspects of the same feeling. It is better to try develop empathy for all sentiment beings than loosing ourselves in self fulfilling emotional cravings of love and hate.

Secondly, GOD gave us free will to eat the apple. In other words GOD gave us free choice to live in materialism (self gratification=suffering). When we are prepared to give up materialism to buy the Pearl of Great Price (Matthew 13:45-46) then we escape evil/suffering . So we shouldn't personify our own shortcomings to satan when all we need to do is awaken from the nightmare. That GOD given choice is ours.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It does not follow that everything is "condoned".
Not everything is condoned by God. You simply have a choice to make. It's a test of which path you will take, and it is all on individual basis. You pass the test, great, and if you don't it is all on you and you alone.

Trying to whine about it like people everywhere do, by saying God is allowing it because he doesn't care which you choose, is total rubbish.

People make these excuses all the time as if it is going to shield them from judgement some day. It just isn't going to work very well.

You have to lie in the bed you make!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Whatever is in existence has to be a part of God or it would not exist.

Ultimately, if God is God he or she is responsible for all things good, bad and the ugly.

People want to get theological, fine, and say stuff like God wants this or that and gives choices. That’s theological, relative, and time centered truth, the ultimate truth transcends that and testifies to the reality that everything is God.

Of course, the great debate among the mystics and theologians has always been between whether God is separate from his creation or a part of it.

I believe in the latter---God is ultimately everything

edit on 5-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Assuming that GOD (the Creator of all Things) is OMNIPOTENT, doesn't it follow that EVERYTHING that occurs within the Universe is condoned and enabled by GOD?

It would be if we didn't have free will.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The great question then is what cannot be God?

Theologically, or relatively, we believe evil is not of God, yet it is of God in ultimate reality, since the devil, the source and symbol of evil ( relatively speaking) is not separate form God ultimately...

By relative, I mean the time centered affair of religion and spirituality, or the metaphysical fact of the Fall of Man, that rendered the nessesity of religion ( the theological concept of the return to God) and the dynamic of our return to the perfection we fell from….From that standpoint the devil is separate form God.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think the answer is in genesis Chapter 2. Plaine and simple....

All hell broke loose after God rested on the seventh day. That is when Lord God of Our Bible came on the stage. And all hell broke loose here on Earth.

Satan was cast out of heaven and Down to Earth. The Only God i know of that have walked and showed his present on Earth is Lord God Satan him self.

There is no mention in the Bible that God has stopped resting. This probably means that God is still resting and Lord God Satan him self is doing all the Magic.

God sent his only begotten son, but he was no match for Lord God Satan and Our faith.

We tell Our selves that Jesus died for Our sins.....but we dont seam to understand what revelation is all about. Jesus never died for Our sins. If he did the Bible would not need a revalation. We would all be saved....but that is not the case is it......
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

This world is not Gods? Is God not all powerful and created THIS world? Are you saying that God cannot take this world from Satan? And if this world is not Gods, than why the H#$* are we worshipping him?

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I have heard from several people that man does not own the earth. That may be correct in that man does not own the earth but neither does Satan own the world. Man has been given the power of governing and the authority of the earth and I cannot find where this authority has been changed. My understanding is that God owns the world and that He will eventually vaporize the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What if god just doesn't exist and the universe just doesn't care about you or your problems and THAT is why "evil" exists?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

TextSatan was cast out of heaven and Down to Earth. The Only God i know of that have walked and showed his present on Earth is Lord God Satan him self.

The Satan's were cast out of heaven before Adam was created and that 1/3 of the heavenly host ruled many centuries on this earth before Adam was created.
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

As Adam was given authority of the earth, those angels who has been cast down were then imprisoned in Sheol where they are today.

2Peter_2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jesus did not die to erase your sins. At death you will stand in judgment as will every soul. Jesus died to give you an avenue to escape damnation for your sins. Nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join