It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the real history of the American colony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It seems we have a problem with the history with regards the settlement of America, its been sanitised to the point of it being a fairy tale.The fact that when the founding father's arrived , they had to steal the native Indians food to survive. They couldn't be bothered planting crops because they were too busy panning for gold to take back to Europe. In Mexico their were thriving markets where you could buy anything, that's until Cortez arrived.
So what's wrong with the native Indians getting their land back.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Just pinning this one, as it should get interesting.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
White man evil, everyone else is good....got it! The world would be paradise if the white man would just die off!! = leftist thinking

North American Indians were always fighting and killing each other off, liberals would have us thinking the sat around campfires singing love songs.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

What would you expect when a load of poor dysfunctional people, escaping a miserable future in Europe, get shoved in a leaky boat, along with the promise of something better. The same as now a load of miserable people looking for something better.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
White man evil, everyone else is good....got it! The world would be paradise if the white man would just die off!! = leftist thinking

North American Indians were always fighting and killing each other off, liberals would have us thinking the sat around campfires singing love songs.

Indian bone knives, Indian skin boot's (made from the skin of Girl's), Indian girl's dried ovary's used as hat tassel's to name just a few.

Not left wing, Not right wing simply the truth that is why it cut's both way's.

European's were murdering one another all the time, so were arab's, african tribes and indeed all human tribes.

Before the Spanish Conquest south american produced over 60 percent more produce and food than today?.

First came the plagues the European's brought with them weakening the nation's of the north american people's then came the gun toting thieves and peasant's from Europe to seize what they called there manifest destiny, later re-used word for word by the Nazi's of the third reich but hey the greatest single European ethnicity to migrate to the Americas was German was it not.

There was no disease when Africa was colonized and invaded by technologically superior European's so the natives were not weakened and did not get wiped out in spite of Belgium's definite attempt to do so in the Congo.

The true population of north america when the European's arrived is hotly contested but it is definite the native people's had city's, town's and villages, advanced agriculture far ahead of the European's of the period and indeed in many way's they WERE more civilized, Christianity was not practiced by these European conquerors it was used as a tool of subjugation and deliberately misinterpreted to excuse inhumanity.

George Washington was a slave and plantation owner.

But what the European's did there is not a European thing because every family of man (We are ONE RACE not different species) has committed these atrocity in the long course of human history.

It is not left or right it is simply truth and history, he whom forgets the lesson's and crimes of the past.

The Nazi's wanted to rewrite history, to remove Jesus and the Jews from the bible and replace it with there own version in which Adolf Hitler was portrayed as a hero and messianic figure, sound familiar.

They say history is written by the Victor but that is only true when there are no witness to contest the truth against it.

When those people get to judgement, the settlers whom stole land and murdered the people whom lived there, whom raped innocent and often only small children native american girl's, those whom made Indian bone knives or those that ordered at the highest level's of government that those people should be wiped out.

What do you think God will do with them?.

When Jesus come's back whom do you think he will give that land to, whom is the god that moved with a man that lived in a tent and traveled around, whom is the god that said the son of man has no place to lay his head, whom is the god that said go sell all you own and give it to the poor and come follow me.

And there are heathen's, genuine heathen's that twist his word's, his book to serve there agenda which is the direct opposite of what he told them to do?.

The dream of America, the land of the free is a noble dream that we all love but one man's freedom is another's enslavement which is why the US worship's money NOT God.

It is not left wing it is Right wing, real right wing because IT IS THE TRUTH, to Conserve the Truth, to Hold the Truth, to Remember the Truth.

But this is not a blame game, all nation's are living on the blood and body's of those that came before and that is a simple truth but what happened in the US was the longest and largest genocide in the last thousand years, entire nations were wiped out there history's, there legacy's, there story's and legend's lost forever.

And guess what they were human being's fully modern, every bit as modern as you or me not primitive savages as they have been portrayed by twisted history, there were war crimes on both side's that is a fact but the game was rigged from the start, they were at best a bronze age culture facing a gunpowder and then industrial revolution culture.

But what if this has all happened before, remember those strangely Caucasian skull's that were passed to the native american's for tribal burial but which may have been remnant's of a previous ethnicity of native american's wiped out by the immigrant's that crossed the Bering straits land bridge?.

And northern Europeans especially the Reindeer herding tribes of the far north and Siberia have so very many thing's in common with north american tribes that there must have been shared legacy.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

Yeah , just say screw all the treaties that were were written, and broken ; like campaign promises , treaties were never meant to be taken seriously, except by the natives.

Native People were never good liars like the Europeans. It will be that way "as long as the grass grows and the rivers flow" .

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

A Man is as only as good as his word. I really think that Trump like Kennedy realises its got to be cleaned up, but where do you start, every politicians that has tried had met with an untimely death. We all know that they are milking the system, but they have a paid army of thugs, and can do it as long as they want.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Though I dont subcribe to what was encountered by colombus when he came here, as to what the history books say........

I wont pretent to say that we had basically an Aztec civilization here.......

I have no idea what RT is trying to push here but its not accurate at all........

WTF is going on in this video? its like they mixed The Spanish invasion of the Aztecs with Columbus landing in the New World....

Not that it matters because we weren't there nor were we from the east, but my family on my moms side are Native American Comanche, I can tell you we didnt have cities like that....our area was nomadic, eastern side was more stationary because they could rely on food, but they didnt build cities like that either that model is PURELY BS by RT........

More confirmation to me that anything that comes from RT is propaganda.........

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Though I dont subcribe to what was encountered by colombus when he came here, as to what the history books say........

I wont pretent to say that we had basically an Aztec civilization here.......

I have no idea what RT is trying to push here but its not accurate at all........

WTF is going on in this video? its like they mixed The Spanish invasion of the Aztecs with Columbus landing in the New World....

Not that it matters because we weren't there nor were we from the east, but my family on my moms side are Native American Comanche, I can tell you we didnt have cities like that....our area was nomadic, eastern side was more stationary because they could rely on food, but they didnt build cities like that either that model is PURELY BS by RT........

More confirmation to me that anything that comes from RT is propaganda.........
Key word is "America", and North America is made up of Canada, USA and Mexico, right? Europeans regard the whole continent as "America". That's how RT can toss in Aztec and Mississippian cities (though it's argued that the latter reflect the former). Though I'm not immediately familiar with what was quoted, George Washington's campaigns against some of the Iroquois were based upon their siding with the British during the Rev War.

I mean, you guys did chase down and slaughter a lot of the FN, whereas the Brits merely cheated them out of their lands (being of a more diplomatic temperament). It can also be argued that westward expansion was quite possibly the major cause of the Rev. War in the first place. American genocide? Yup.

But, ya...it's a total hit piece and laughable considering it's source. We don't have to invoke Stalin and the gulags, do we? Propaganda, and clumsy at that.

new topics

top topics

join