It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

source for my opinion?

brain and six decades of life

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
I hope they do a full autopsy on what remains of this dude.

Lately there's been a lot of 'one mad guy' attacks, but all in the same general direction. It disturbs me that the surviving attackers heard voices in their heads telling them to do it.

THAT has far more sinister implications, and i would like peeps to bear that in mind when investigating.

There's a pattern emerging and it isn't in any way positive....

Do you really think an autopsy will find a muslim organ or Islamist infection in the blood.
You can't be politically correct in order to find any logical conculeson to this problem.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Like I said, the problem is with society not any religion, calling terrorism, Islamic terrorism isn't going to change anything, I'm all for calling a spade a spade but in this instance it's calling a spade a blue spade or red spade, it's still a spade

Also are you forgetting all the murders that regularly happen both in the UK and US and other "civilised" nations ?
All the school shootings that happen in the US ?

None of those have anything to do with Islamic terrorism, they're still inherent problems within our societies

The reality is that society is inherently broken, closing borders, stopping bombing other countries, starting proxy wars won't solve any of the issues within our own countries where the problem lies.

Your methods would only be effective IF the terrorist weren't home grown and our societies were good but that isn't the case now is it
edit on 23/5/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Wait a second. Are you saying they haven't even determined if it was a suicide bomber or not??? Or if he acted alone??? Or if he died in the blast??? Or any of that stuff???

Because I've seen a couple sources saying it was a lone bomber. Last night they said they had footage of a guy running from the scene who had dropped something. Some are saying he's dead. WTF???

link   
a reply to: Catalina22

Ok, where's your evidence more love stops terrorism.

Should be easy to dig it up if you have six decades of observing it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Soloprotocol

So he was English..

British national.

English Born and breed just like the 7/7 bombers and various other English born jihadi's...dont even think about tarnishing the other nations.

You don't get to choose what British is.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: ipsedixit

I wonder what the odds are IF it is indeed a terrorist incident that the investigators magically find a passport or driving license left behind which seems to be the norm

Called it last night

The problem is, there is no solution, how do you destroy an idea ? because that's all it is based on, an ideology that they are doing Gods work, there is no way to solve that. We can't tell them their God is wrong or their belief is wrong because it opens the doors for us to tell everybody else their beliefs and Gods are wrong which ends up with more war and death, but it seems to be the only solution, us or them.

And there is a problem with radical extremism, there's always been a problem with extremism whether it's right wing extremism, left wing extremism, Nazi extremism, Islamic extremism, Christian extremism, no matter the extremist view, the point is it's extreme.

So don't make like it's just Islamic extremism that's a problem because it's not

Christian Terrorism

Are we to blame all Christians now for what a small minority do ? (The KKK still exist and still hold their Christian beliefs whilst also thinking coloured people are a lesser species)

What about West Borough Baptist Church ? I'm sure if pushed they would become terrorists

What about Jews and there conquest over Palestine are we supposed to tarnish them all for what a select few in power choose to do ?

We've been dropping bombs in the Middle East for well over a decade now, where has that got us ? How many of the terrorists have actually been from any of those countries ? The majority are all home grown which suggests to me there's something wrong with out own societies if we're causing this and we're all to blame

Cut the cr**. The current terrorist problem is the radical islamic variety.
You are right that we can not change their ideology, so more direct action is required.

Like what ?

Short of going after the global elite , there is nothing anyone can do .

We don't see Amish driving their buggies into Catholic Churches and blowing the place up. We don't see Presbyterians going into Baptist Malls and shooting people. We see muslims beheading, bombing, raping and shooting up Europe. They are the cancer to the world.

You just can't irradiate one portion of the tumor, it's ineffective.

Or here, it still grows!

To eradicate the cancer, you must irradiate the entire tumor. The world will heal itself, and be at peace.

If you are not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

The problem as you put it is not a real problem .
2 billion muslims with nukes aren't easy to defeat besides most of them like %99 of them haven't harmed anyone.

Your approach is tragedy because you actually want to kill of a segment of humanity but in reality you will kill us all , including your own family.

You have to identify the problem for what it is ; currently your thoughts are not your own and it's obvious .

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Believe it or not, voices in the head is possible with technology these days.
Ive been looking at some pretty interesting books and there's some unbelievable work going on.

Not all good.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

So he was English..

British national.

English Born and breed just like the 7/7 bombers and various other English born jihadi's...dont even think about tarnishing the other nations.

Yes i do...born in Scotland..Scottish born and bred. Born in England English born and bred. fact
The Bomber was English...not Pakistani, Iraqi, not Syrian. Not Iranian, not Afghani...Just a Englishman blowing up #...ike it or lump it.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So he was English..

British national.

Yes i do...born in Scotland..Scottish born and bred. Born in England English born and bred. fact

Still says Britain on your passport though. hehe, just to wind you up about that, I wish mine said Scotland too buddy but me and you are British nationalists.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So he was English..

British national.

You get to choose what you are, for sure. But the suicide bomber was British, there are no English passports are there?

link   

You going down the nationalism road solo?
Matey was talking about British, not the constituent countries.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The guy with the bomb/vest/whatever died in the blast.
They're saying he wasn't acting alone prior to the event. Don't know about the guy who was arrested, he may end up being nothing to do with it.
I'm sure they'll be looking at all possibilities but you know what news is like these days.
Lots of speculation.
A clearer picture will, no doubt, emerge in the next few days.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Violater1

Believe it or not, voices in the head is possible with technology these days.
Ive been looking at some pretty interesting books and there's some unbelievable work going on.

Not all good.

There's a guy who works or worked for DARPA speaking out about that. He was one of the scientists who worked on that stuff. He did something to do with the language part of it. But he knows quite a bit about the other features and stuff too. Pretty crazy stuff. IMO it's clearly a crime against humanity to develop something like that and use it in secret the way the do. It's not even limited to war or anything. Apparently different agencies experiment with it on the public all the time for various reasons.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Like I said, the problem is with society not any religion, calling terrorism, Islamic terrorism isn't going to change anything, I'm all for calling a spade a spade but in this instance it's calling a spade a blue spade or red spade, it's still a spade

Also are you forgetting all the murders that regularly happen both in the UK and US and other "civilised" nations ?
All the school shootings that happen in the US ?

None of those have anything to do with Islamic terrorism, they're still inherent problems within our societies

The reality is that society is inherently broken, closing borders, stopping bombing other countries, starting proxy wars won't solve any of the issues within our own countries where the problem lies.

Your methods would only be effective IF the terrorist weren't home grown and our societies were good but that isn't the case now is it

More gobbledeegook.

Your claims here reek of post modernism and nihilism. The only reason you are able to pontificate on your high and mighty cloud is because good people strive to keep the world civilized. And yes they fail all of the time, and there are tons of problems. But its better than whatever utopia you claim to have.

Shouting everything is evil is not a solution, and its apparent for any reasonable person to see that.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So he was English..

British national.

Still says Britain on your passport though. hehe, just to wind you up about that, I wish mine said Scotland too buddy but me and you are British nationalists.

I never renewed my passport and i wont until it say's Scottish.. For the simple reason i prefer to keep my head in a tricky middle east altercation.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

just an example of this sort of a lifelong mindset to be concerned that everyone is okay
since forever

Agreeableness is a personality trait manifesting itself in individual behavioral characteristics that are perceived as kind, sympathetic, cooperative, warm and considerate.[1] In contemporary personality psychology, agreeableness is one of the five major dimensions of personality structure, reflecting individual differences in cooperation and social harmony.[2]
People who score high on this dimension are empathetic and altruistic, while a low agreeableness score relates to selfish behavior and a lack of empathy. Those who score very low on agreeableness show signs of dark triad behavior such as manipulation and competing with others rather than cooperating.
Agreeableness is considered to be a superordinate trait, meaning that it is a grouping of personality sub-traits that cluster together statistically. The lower-level traits, or facets, grouped under agreeableness are: trust, straightforwardness, altruism, compliance, modesty, and tender-mindedness.[3]

Agreeableness

Reminds me of a method of communication i learned years ago when an apprentice in improv performance:

whatever anyone says to you, no matter how 'objectionable' or 'acceptable', begin your response with

yes and....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22

just an example of this sort of a lifelong mindset to be concerned that everyone is okay
since forever

Agreeableness is a personality trait manifesting itself in individual behavioral characteristics that are perceived as kind, sympathetic, cooperative, warm and considerate.[1] In contemporary personality psychology, agreeableness is one of the five major dimensions of personality structure, reflecting individual differences in cooperation and social harmony.[2]
People who score high on this dimension are empathetic and altruistic, while a low agreeableness score relates to selfish behavior and a lack of empathy. Those who score very low on agreeableness show signs of dark triad behavior such as manipulation and competing with others rather than cooperating.
Agreeableness is considered to be a superordinate trait, meaning that it is a grouping of personality sub-traits that cluster together statistically. The lower-level traits, or facets, grouped under agreeableness are: trust, straightforwardness, altruism, compliance, modesty, and tender-mindedness.[3]

Agreeableness

Reminds me of a method of communication i learned years ago when an apprentice in improv performance:

whatever anyone says to you, no matter how 'objectionable' or 'acceptable', begin your response with

yes and....

yes and... your post does not answer the question.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22

originally posted by: MysticPearl
If Islam is the religion of peace, then why would they need us to show them more love?

Shouldn't they be the ones providing the love and showing the west how to get along peacefully?

seems to me both sides need to show openness and contribute to peace

Ohh yeah, openness, why hasn't that been thought of before- sarcasm-?

Could this be why?

.......or this?.....

Quick Buttercup, throw some flowers at them before it happens again!

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join