It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This bombing has clearly been organized by EU-British intelligence and was specifically meant to target young people in a concert, to stir even more tensions then was thought before.
Ultimate goal of the EU was and still remains a Nuclear 9-11 in the US, to drag the US into another war in the middle east or maybe in Africa. If such thing were to happen the US must respond against the EU.

These events that are happening right now, and any relatively small-scale attacks are precursors of EU subversive activities to destroy the US republic. USA must stand firm against the British and the EU.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If this is ISIS as it seems to be...

Do people still think it is worth arming Isis in Syria to get rid of Assad?

Is it still a bad idea to work with the Russians to defeat radical Islamic terrorists?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

You know all that because?
Who's your top level source?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Absolutely he didn't do enough.....and you mention this issue would be there whether we bombed other countries or not.....that's a laughable statement.
We would not be seeing the same attacks in Europe if the US/UK and other major nations like France kept to within their borders and didn't try and overthrow stable governments and sovereign states for resources, etc.

I don't see the same amount of attacks in Russia or China or in fact any other nation that minds their own business....you heard of ISIS or Islamic extremist terrorists blowing up people in Argentina or Iceland, or Lithuania for example?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Killing innocent lives will only create more backlash and support against Islam. The more these terrorists target the population, the more reason it justifies for countries to unify and stomp out this religious belief altogether. Even though there are peaceful Islamist followers, they will all be considered guilty by association. This religious belief will go the same way as Nazisim. Their ignorance is breeding their own hate against themselves all around the world.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

"Irish lady from one of those very troubled neighborhoods in Belfast"

Really? I've lived in Ireland all my life, grew up in the North in the 70's and 80's, and you might have had the same response from someone from the other side about the Loyalist "terrorists" as well.....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This seems to have gone way off topic...(my apologies for my part in that)

Is there any updates or latest on the Manchester attack?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

stop the production and sale of arms world wide , stop funding our agencies to intervene and overthrow people , stop funding proxy wars , stop fighting wars with other nations
reduce the numbers of our armed forces because our leaders are all so #ing paranoid
they dont want to lose their power so they protect it by increasing spending on our armies

yes why not throw in world peace
or are you some how in favour of perpetual war , I thought not!

Well the UK could apologise for overthrowing their shah
and we could tell them we no longer wish to see them in a negative way and
be more diplomatic with them and offer trade agreements in progress rather than
considering them a threat because we are told they are by our allies

I never said the attacks were a false flag , they are attacks and are obviously carried out to cause suffering
but its the politicians who use the suffering as a tool to get votes, of course there are terror attacks which we are not privy too and outwith anyone in governments control.

The ideas I have maybe a pipe dream but its better to dream of a better future
than just accept we are living in hell , I never said that the bomb was mass produced did I , so not sure why you brough that up as a point !
Stopping the mass production of weapons means we are focused less on the profit of suffering and misery and more on the development of people !

It's a multi faceted problem , but we have to start somewhere and stopping the sale of arms and ordnance and reducing our armies takes guts , and the actions of someone who wants peace

surely if the people voted a government who wanted to ban the sale and production of arms in their country it could happen?

there is no easy solution but thanks for helping me figure it out , I mean your input on how to solve this was stellar and really helped me hone my own ideas into a solution thats easily carried out
thanks for the input , instead of mocking the idea of peace and calling it fantasy why dont you help come up with ideas to solve this , or are you just going to make jokes about it and bury your head in the sand too ?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If this is ISIS as it seems to be...

Do people still think it is worth arming Isis in Syria to get rid of Assad?

Is it still a bad idea to work with the Russians to defeat radical Islamic terrorists?

It was always a good idea to work with Russia to defeat ISIS.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
This bombing has clearly been organized by EU-British intelligence and was specifically meant to target young people in a concert, to stir even more tensions then was thought before.

It's probably a bit early to start to invent theories.

Give it a couple of days and try again and I will be happy to explain why this theory is stupid.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Their ignorance is breeding their own hate against themselves all around the world.

And that would be a normal reaction by regular folks. We need to see the leaders of every muslim country in the world stand up in unison and loudly and clearly in words of condemnation call for these evil barbarians to be removed from their midst.

"Drive them out! Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land and drive them out of this earth"...Donald Trump

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned, but Fox said 1 hour ago that ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.

edit on 23-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: WeRpeons

Their ignorance is breeding their own hate against themselves all around the world.

And that would be a normal reaction by regular folks. We need to see the leaders of every muslim country in the world stand up in unison and loudly and clearly in words of condemnation call for these evil barbarians to be removed from their midst.

"Drive them out! Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land and drive them out of this earth"...Donald Trump

Worth repeating:
"Drive them out! Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land and drive them out of this earth"
Brilliant line.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: celticniall

Yes, I think so. People start going into business for themselves. That's what happened to ISIL/ISIS and elements of the Free Syrian Army in Syria when they found out they couldn't topple Assad and decided to create their own state.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Also to add for emphasis , they killed a million plus in iraq on a lie to further their agend , what makes you think they give a flying # about arianna grande fans in manchester ?

that is the sadest part, they dont care about human life and will gladly use suffering and misery to their advantage

the thing is we do care and we are mad , we are more than they , so we should do something about it

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How many people will able to justify this attack for their political ideology? Way to many!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: celticniall

I don't see the same amount of attacks in Russia or China or in fact any other nation that minds their own business....you heard of ISIS or Islamic extremist terrorists blowing up people in Argentina or Iceland, or Lithuania for example?

C'mon...you can't really be missing why you don't see more about attacks against Russia and China, can you?? I mean, surely the reason why is not lost on you, is it?????

Of course you don't see these things! You know why???

1. MAIN STREAM MEDIA - Terrorists know they get the biggest "bang" for their buck by hitting big western countries with the giant MSM empires! "No such thing as bad publicity", right? If they want to have their acts reach the entire globe, they hit a western counry...because of the MEDIA! They don't hit the smaller countries because there isn't the blanket 24x7 MSM coverage on every single thing imaginable! Hell, in the US Kim KarTRASHian can't fart without half the US hearing about it, on 17 news stations, 29 Twitter feeds and 95,000 Fail-Book entries!

2. Russia and China don't broadcast half (or even a quarter) of what really happens inside their borders to the media. They actively "control" the media. The MSM is not allowed to run around, rough-shod, and report on whatever they want. What the people and the outside world see...is what these governments want them to see!

I mean, c'mon...seriously???

edit on 5/23/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

And lets not forget, Russia and China aren't falling all over themselves to accept millions of "refugees" either.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

www.dailymail.co.uk...

No, police thinks the suspect did a practice run few days ago .....odd that they seem to have intel on the suspect so quickly. Just heard on the TV in the other room, they know his name also. Sad really because it fits the FF pattern.

Kurt Haskel, the US bloke, a lawyer, who was an innocent but involved by stander in the Christmas Day Bomer (I think it was) when talking to Vinny Eastwood on radio came up with these signs of a false flag:

They get extensive media coverage
They leave identification
High powered weapons are used
The assailant shouts out ali barber
They have ties to isis
There is some sort manifesto on the internet
The attack is in a public place public transport
There is usually no motive at all
The perpetrator rarely survives or will have a show trail
The media calls for new laws to protect the public
The event is used as an excuse to bomb a nation usually in the middle east where the major powers have strategic interests, as in oil ora close relationship with Israel.

just listening to skynews and guess what he had id on him on top of being dead, isis associating themselves with him, extensive media coverage. seems this list isbeing ticked off

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Well that's strange than why does Russia keep getting attacked? Or have there planes blown up for that matter. Just because you didn't hear about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join