It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Second that. Beswick is a good guy and so are mancs.

Still lots of confusion.

Sky.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I wonder what the odds are IF it is indeed a terrorist incident that the investigators magically find a passport or driving license left behind which seems to be the norm

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
This is so horrible, so many very young people.

You are right to point out this being done to young people.

No matter who is responsible, even if it was an accident, it appears as if young people were injured, and many more may be psychological scarred for life.

I hope the damage is minimal and in addition to trying to bring those to justice who are responsible (if it wasn't an accident) everyone needs to focus on coming together to help all of those affected, especially children.

link   
I can't get on GMP's site, can anyone else?
www.gmp.police.uk...

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Police just stated there was one explosion.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have no idea if this is trustworthy. It's on twitter. 23 dead

twitter.com...

link   
Bomb disposal going in?
twitter.com...

link   
Another caller is stating it was a bomb. Gory details were recollected.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Was there even an explosion?? I have seen people panicking and acting a fool but can't find any proof there was an explosion. I will say that people over reacted and probably caused more injuries because they couldn't stay calm.

link   
On twitter reports that the bomb squad just showed up and armed police just pulled someone out of a car and arrested them.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Reports are saying that the explosion was in the foyer area of the stadium.

Hearing that too.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There's video of an explosion.

link   
Sad to hear.

Best wishes to those involved.

Is this where I copy and paste this response?

This world is in a downward spiral, people are nuts and I cant see why this wont happen again and again and again.

link   
This source is saying there are at least 20 people killed and "hundreds" injured.

www.nbcdfw.com...

At least 20 people were killed Monday, and hundreds injured, in an explosion at Manchester Arena at the end of an Ariana Grande concert, according to preliminary findings, NBC News reported.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

A truly devastated upset Lady live on Radio Manchester, giving account of body parts and shocking scenes, she believes bomb in foyer

Truly a sad night in my home city, and I stand in agreement that true mancunians of all nations will be helping their brothers tonight

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Was there even an explosion?? I have seen people panicking and acting a fool but can't find any proof there was an explosion. I will say that people over reacted and probably caused more injuries because they couldn't stay calm.

Don't think so... there are some harrowing pictures circulating, but who knows if they are real.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JinMI

There's video of an explosion.

I saw the one linked in this thread from twitter. No others.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Watching here in the Uk. Prayers go out to those involved. I lived in an apartment opposite and overlooking the Arena for a year and been there for many gigs. Thought I'd give some context to the layout. There are several entrances to the arena - two lead directly outside, but the third (and main entrance) is inside Victoria train station from the station itself there is a wide staircase up to a large internal lobby - here is a McDonalds restaurant, and entrance to a cinema as well as the main box office and arena doors - through the doors is the large concourse that runs all the way around the main arena itself. From the reports the explosion happened in this lobby - it would be difficult to see any thing from the external shots of the building, or from footage inside the main arena. The lobby can be accessed by anyone - you do not need a ticket to access it. I have come through the lobby many times - it is a bit of a bottleneck area that would have several thousand people coming through it in the minutes after the concert ended.

No speculation here - just some context for those who have never been to the arena.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buni11687
This source is saying there are at least 20 people killed and "hundreds" injured.

www.nbcdfw.com...

At least 20 people were killed Monday, and hundreds injured, in an explosion at Manchester Arena at the end of an Ariana Grande concert, according to preliminary findings, NBC News reported.

My god I hope thats not true.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Please people listen live on
Radio Manchester

I cant state ENOUGH...REAL people phoning in now, stop doubting

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join