It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I know Ariana Grande was a strong Hillary supporter. Katy Perry, her good friend who's been tweeting about this attack, also a strong Hillary supporter. Both want open borders and see no issues with with Islam. They say we just need to love everyone more.

They deserve the Darwin Award.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think that if you are not religious yourself, not strongly so, then you will always have problems understanding how anyone could believe in their religion this strongly.

I understand it.

I DO NOT condone it in any way, but I understand how someone could hold their beliefs that deeply. I would die for mine. The difference is that they will kill.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If there is only 1 God and only one religion who lays claim to that God then what the # was the point of free will?

The insanity of who controls the keys to heaven is a problem.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If there is only 1 God and only one religion who lays claim to that God then what the # was the point of free will?

You choose to believe or not. Your choice.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You choose to believe or not. Your choice.

No I meant if God wanted 1 religion then why did he go for free will?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It didn't protect us from the Army of God or Robert Dear either but no one is screaming about Christianity.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
16 days away from an election.

Immigration is an issue.

According to the Fox Stream.

Political terrorism!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It didn't protect us from the Army of God or Robert Dear either but no one is screaming about Christianity.

Have you ever talked to a christian about the bible ?

Most christians are peaceful followers.

link   

That part I can understand actually. Religious devotion can make people do just about anything because it gives them an inner purpose in something that becomes so strong it won't be shaken from anything else external. They will believe in a completely false reality if they have to and anyone who can do that obviously can't be changed by anything in the real reality at that point.

But this is more coordinated and organized that just some hard core believers. This takes training and groups of people educating others for terrorism itself. It takes some money and some materials. All of which can be done with very dedicated loners but for a loner it takes a lot of time for each one of them because they do it alone. This is organized and institutionalized to a large degree.

link   

If you can't see the difference in scale between Christian terrorism and Islamic terrorism there there is probably little hope in having a productive conversation with you on this topic.

link   

We also have some high profile grooming gangs going through the courts at the moment which has a lot of people really p****d off.

They are quite happy to attack little girls.

Might have something to do with the timing.
I'm sure they're just trying to cause terror and get publicity.

There's a TV drama about it making waves at the moment, too.
Seems like that could escalate things.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yes they are, like Muslims.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yes they are, like Muslims.

Nope.

Christians had their reformation era.

Islam hasn't.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reports of 60 kids without parents at Holiday Inn in Manchester all over Tweeter.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Apparently the new thing is for British citizens to claim they are going to countries to teach English and end up in Syria fighting for ISIS. They then return home with the training and since they are citizens its difficult to screen them. Fox reported more than 400 UK citizens fall within the teaching English abroad scam.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If you can't see the difference in scale between Christian terrorism and Islamic terrorism there there is probably little hope in having a productive conversation with you on this topic.

If you can't see that as of right now they (extremists) don't feel a need to carry out attacks because they have political power then there's probably little hope in having a productive conversation with you on this topic.

link   

Really?? In this thread?

Is that necessary??

Of course Christians are to blame.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

You should try talking to a Muslim about the Koran and what it says about non followers.

Why? I can read.
corpus.quran.com...

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- îaram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

corpus.quran.com...

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

(Interesting, this one... It essentially says "You may claim to love peace, but you don't know what's good for you and allah commands you be at war." Seems pertinent to anyone who buys the "religion of Peace" lie.)

corpus.quran.com...

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

That's just a sampling of what enlightenment simple literacy can provide straight from the horse's mouth... if you still feel this is an issue which should be resolved by asking questions to adherents, allow me to rebut with this small gem:

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Shia doctrine, taqiyya is permissible in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby

Kind of difficult to believe anyone whose tenants not only permit, but encourage them to lie when it is advantageous to the greater goals for them to do so.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sorry Grambler.
Just responded to your post earlier but my phone ate it when I tried to post.

My post to Ketsuko kind of covered it, though.

You're right.

link   

The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 25m25 minutes ago

ISIS Called Upon Followers To ‘Hunt Your Prey’ In UK Before Manchester Explosions trib.al...

The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 32m32 minutes ago

Twitter Liberals Worry About Muslims’ Feelings After Manchester Bombing trib.al...

edit on 22-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join