It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I fking said political terrorism, not Islamic extremist terrorism.

They are one in the same.

Islamic terrorism. A bunch of right wing neocons that like to cling to their guns and religion, and use VIOLENCE to achieve a political end.

Islam a marriage of religious and political views, and they've be known to specifically target children.

The most infamous example of this is cutting them in half over in the middle east, and child marriages.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Not taking the bait, Neo.

Let's stick to what we know, please.

We can have this debate another time.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Let's talk about the facts, as they come, and leave it at that.

I second that, My OP was made as I witnessed something I had never seen in my life (the level of emergency vehicles passing me on Princess Parkway), I have since only updated with what has been relayed by the REAL people of Manchester (Mine and many others GREAT city).

This thread should be only to provide information on the incident and not someones own pre concieved notions

Not once on BBC Radio Manchester for over 2 hours has any religion been mentioned, I suppose it is the internet though

edit on 22-5-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JinMI

Me, too.

I want it to be, as horrible as it is, an accident. That someone would deliberately target children is enough to make me want to go hunting.

I won't. I'll leave that to the rough gentlemen and ladies with the training to do such...but I want to.

I hear you, but the problem comes if the wrong people hunt the wrong people, and I fear we're getting damn close to that.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Islamic terrorism

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Islamic terrorism is never called political terrorism. Either way back off me ffs.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
Origins aside, it was terrorism.

Anything that was intended to terrorize and send a message is terrorism.
Calling someone and threatening them can be terrorism.

This was probably a military strike in a global war.

The UK's enemy does not have the funding to afford stealth bombers so they instead will use clandestine infiltrators to bring in the weaponry by hand on foot.

This is the reality of our modern war with an inferior enemy.
When some of our people die, they are fallen comrades, killed in action, civilian or not.

link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: introvert

Let's talk about the facts, as they come, and leave it at that.

I second that, My OP was made as I witnessed something I had never seen in my life (the level of emergency vehicles passing me on Princess Parkway), I have since only updated with what has been relayed by the REAL people of Manchester (Mine and many others GREAT city).

This thread should be only to provide information on the incident and not someones own pre concieved notions

Indeed and well said.

I apologize if I have diverted attention in any way from the seriousness and scope of this issue.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sorry but I will continue to expose BS when I encounter it.

link   
If this is indeed what we all suspect, is it a coincidence with Trump's speech yesterday?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So much for the "good versus evil" speech yesterday.

link   
Been following on here. Heart breaking for family and friend of victims and families of those still awaiting contact.

Just wondering when is enough , enough? Thoughts and prayers with our family across the pond.

link   
a reply to: seagull

41 children under age 14 murdered in Chicago (USA) in 2016.

Just sayin...

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
If this is indeed what we all suspect, is it a coincidence with Trump's speech yesterday?

You might be on to something here.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JinMI

Me, too.

I want it to be, as horrible as it is, an accident. That someone would deliberately target children is enough to make me want to go hunting.

I won't. I'll leave that to the rough gentlemen and ladies with the training to do such...but I want to.

From all the information currently available, it doesn't seem like an accident. Someone did indeed target children and that is sick all on its own. To think that there could be another group trying to placate blame on a specific group in hopes to gain more wealth and power is something I'm fully prepared for.

Another time, however I hope not.

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I guess we know what will be all over the airwaves tonight and tomorrow. This is a tragedy and very sad, but timing is everything. Call me callous or insensitive, just not here, on a conspiracy forum.

My heart goes out to the victims.

If thats true, I underestimated their resources.

We may never know but youre right, timing is everything and suspicious nonetheless

link   

Political terrorism is a broad category that includes hundreds of extremists groups. The person I was responding to originally was talking about possible political motivation as in elections etc... My post was to HER stating that that type of terrorist doesn't usually target children like this person or group did.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So much for the "good versus evil" speech yesterday.

One could argue reinforcement of said speech. The timing is perfect.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: seagull

41 children under age 14 murdered in Chicago (USA) in 2016.

Just sayin...

what so its a competition?

don't be so immature!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Almost, yeah.

I remember I couldn't sleep for three days before hand... God knows how my parents, and sibs, put up with me.

If, and I believe it was, it was deliberate, I'm not angry, though that'll come later, I'm sure, but sickened, disgusted, and numb. Though I'm sure some idiot somewhere will say something that advocates genocide, and that'll snap me out of it...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join