It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Middle East trip is a green light on Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ever since I heard king Solomon speech yesterday also got with trump and him specifically referencing Iran I knew it was a green light on Iran. The arms deals for saudia Arabia is basically to load them up with the right weapons to actually take on Iran.

In all honesty I have not yet made very much sense of today's conference between trump and Bibi. They seem to have put a target on Irans head. Especially with statements by trump saying that Iran will never get a nuclear weapon. But I can't imagine saudia Arabia and Israel joining forces to combat Iran. They have no diplomatic relations what so ever.

one thing I have taken away is trump is hell bent on destroying Iran.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"They," have been trying to go for Iran for years. Same thing with Syria.

"No more regime change."
"Won't sell the country out to the false tune of globalism."
"The buck stops at Trump."
"She belongs in prison."
"Anti-establishment."

Hope & Change 2.0 is going better than expected.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So in 8 years time when the USA un entrenched in another middle east quagmire will Trump be willing to send Baron to the fro t lines to fight for.........erm what is the USA fighting for over there again? Haha

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All we need now is to drain the swamp.

Every single coward on both sides.

They have brought us to the point of ruin.

We need to pur people in jail.

We must pass term limits to help drain that swap.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

They basically already went into Syria with ISIS. The whole point of ISIS was to create a new boogeyman. Now time to blame that boogeyman on someone which is IRAN.

Another major part of the saudi conference yesterday was they established a new agency which is meant to deal with anyone who is funding terrorism. Trump kept bringing up how much Iran is funding terrisom. They set up the perfect way to attack Iran!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why isn't Malia Obama volunteering for service in the armed forces?

She would be the perfect role model for all the leftists who want to draft their daighters.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

Israel and saudi arabia are very much aligned.

The House of Saudi was a very deceptive Jewish man whom changed his name to be Arabic sounding.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I guess we are fighting over there for nothing more the resources. Also to keep our war economy going. I mean how else is trump going to create all those jobs he promised us?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I wonder what do Trump worshippers will say when US troops are being killed for the almighty $$$$ and they see body bags coming home?
edit on 5/22/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or there is any truth to your statement. In the world we live in today I would not be surprised tho.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Hopefully at that point they will wake up and realize how idiotic they were. Better yet they can go fight his war.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO
a reply to: RomeByFire

They basically already went into Syria with ISIS. The whole point of ISIS was to create a new boogeyman. Now time to blame that boogeyman on someone which is IRAN.

Another major part of the saudi conference yesterday was they established a new agency which is meant to deal with anyone who is funding terrorism. Trump kept bringing up how much Iran is funding terrisom. They set up the perfect way to attack Iran!

Really? Have you completely forgotten Hamas and Hezbollah?

Don't forget an aligned ME and the U.S. 'may' cut the arrogance of a Russian backed Iran and give them pause? If the Iranian regime is too stupid to realize that scenario is a non-starter to a new Persian empire, then they're are also too stupid to be allowed Nukes. Either way change is coming....

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Why isn't Malia Obama volunteering for service in the armed forces?

She would be the perfect role model for all the leftists who want to draft their daighters.
sure?

Up to me I would conscript a son or daughter of every politician that votes in favour of war. And as enlisted NOT officers.

You wont see any argument from me seeing obamaspawn or clintnspawn being used as cannon fodder.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I wonder what do Trump worshippers will say when US troops are being killed for the almighty $$$$ and they see body bags coming home?

Freedom, liberty, patriotism and all that same retarded # neocons spout when they start wars...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Even with these weapons SA still doesn't stand a chance against Iran alone. Seeing how SA and Israel is sucking up to each other there is a chance they may team up and take Iran on.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I didn't forget hamas or hezbollah at all. But hamas actually gets a lot of its funding from Qatar. Not much support from Iran.

Hezbollah on the other hand has major support from Iran. But do you know what both of these groups have in common? They hate Israel.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Really? Have you completely forgotten Hamas and Hezbollah?

Two groups that are fighting against a hostile invader?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Just for the record, Saudi Arabia will probably never directly attack Iran. Iran is far bigger, far more populated, and has far better technology than Iraq did. Yet Saudi Arabia and the GCC still called in the West to protect them from Saddam in Operation Desert Storm.

Remember the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War? Western countries and the GCC countries (including the Saudis) all backed Saddam in his war against Iran, yet they still could only manage a stalemate. They can't even beat Yemen right now, and Yemen is one of the poorest countries on Earth. So I think it's safe to say that Iran would crush Saudi Arabia in a straight up war. The Saudi public has no desire for a war in their highly developed major cities, meaning that at most they'd attack, fail, and then force international intervention to avoid the counterattack. That's why the GCC's been waging a "cold war" w/multiple proxy wars against Iran.

And don't forget that Iraq now is a closer ally to Iran than it is to Saudi Arabia, with Iraq's leaders directly calling in Iran for help against ISIS. Saudi Arabia even has a large Shiite population in its eastern territory, which would only give the Saudis an additional front to worry about in any war w/Iran. Then add in their southwestern border with Yemen, which makes yet another front they'd have to worry about.

Oh yeah, and there are 6-9 million foreign workers in Saudi Arabia with no allegiance to the kingdom, compared to less than 25 million or so Saudi citizens. Iran, on the other hand, has around 80 million citizens. A long drawn out war or a war of attrition would definitely benefit Iran. On the other hand, Pakistan is a huge ally of Saudi Arabia, so a Pakistan-Iran war is more likely than a Saudi Arabia-Iran war.

ETA: In the 2nd paragraph, I said Yemen's one of the poorest places on Earth. There are many different metrics to calculate this, with some giving differing results. I'm going by the 2016 UN Development Report which ranks Yemen 168 out of 188 countries (HERE). It was probably unnecessary to add this but so what lol.
edit on 22-5-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO
Ever since I heard king Solomon speech yesterday also got with trump and him specifically referencing Iran I knew it was a green light on Iran. The arms deals for saudia Arabia is basically to load them up with the right weapons to actually take on Iran.

In all honesty I have not yet made very much sense of today's conference between trump and Bibi. They seem to have put a target on Irans head. Especially with statements by trump saying that Iran will never get a nuclear weapon. But I can't imagine saudia Arabia and Israel joining forces to combat Iran. They have no diplomatic relations what so ever.

one thing I have taken away is trump is hell bent on destroying Iran.

Just remember the old saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Under that guise, Saudi Arabia and Israel could jointly attack Iran without putting US boots on the ground.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

“We just got back from the Middle East,” President Trump said to the president of Israel after his flight from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to Tel Aviv, the capital of another Middle Eastern country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join