It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pangea Reunification Committee now forming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am seeking other in my bid to create world peace by physically reuniting it. I propose that we develop plans and ideas based in hard science in reuniting the supercontinent of Pangea putting the world back to a simpler time. A world like this

Join me and we can save the world!!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Can we bring back dinosaurs too? I feel shafted that I don't exist at the same time as such fascinating creatures!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Once Pangea is reformed, scientists will all work together and perfect either cloning or reverse evolution to bring back dinosaurs

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638
And of course there must be a universal language for Pangea.
English. British spelling.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We will have to set up a GoFundMe page to raise enough money to buy all the tugboats needed to move the continents back together as well as the duct tape to keep them from drifting apart again.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
First we need to know how much a tugboat can pull. So we know how many we need. And we need to know how much a tugboat crew gets paid . How much fuel, and the distance on average a tugboat have to travel. I'm not sure duct tape will be strong enough maybe carbon fiber nanotube rope?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Can we bring back dinosaurs too? I feel shafted that I don't exist at the same time as such fascinating creatures!

No. I've hit a horse before in the road and I could only imagine what a T-Rex would be like to hit...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
for the US military they have a tug that can pull 9,755 tons. We need about 2*10^17 tugs using the 30% mass of the earth is dry land. Unfortunately I am coming up empty on the cost

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

Well if we can't use all the duct tape I bought to keep the continents together then we can at least use it to make fake dinosaurs. The fakes are bound to get the attention of any real dinosaurs that are hiding in the jungles of places we have never been to.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

We'll have to see which more cost effective duct tape or carbon fiber. Duct tape may well be the cheaper option

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If you are willing to wait a few hundred billion years, all the continents will join up again.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
C'mon you guys... use your heads!

All we need is a few really long ropes. Peeps on each
continent line up on the shore, grab hold, and pull until
contact. Easy. Protip- before the continents touch we
should line each side with contact cement.

edit on 22-5-2017 by shlaw because: Mmmmoooooooooooo!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

No. I've hit a horse before in the road and I could only imagine what a T-Rex would be like to hit...

You wouldn't hit a T-Rex, a T-Rex would hit you. Lol

new topics

top topics

join