It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Affiliates Increase Involvement In Seth Rich Case After Wheeler Claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Another weird story coming out about the Seth Rich "case".

This article tries to show some odd and old connections.

Now what's this all about I wonder ?

DNC Affiliates Increase Involvement In Seth Rich Case After Wheeler Claims

Legal Representatives And Spokespeople For Rich Family Have Ties To DNC, Crime Connected Unions

On May 19th, Rod Wheeler was sent a cease and desist letter on behalf of the Rich family by Joseph Ingrisano of the law firm Kutak Rock LLP. Kutak Rock has a long history of incredibly close affiliation with DNC politicians. The law firm donated $21,850 and $13,400 to President Barack Obama during his 2008 and 2012 campaigns, respectively. Kutak also gave $11,800 to Hillary Clinton during her 2016 presidential bid.

Kutak also has ties to the Rose Law Firm, which was at the center of the infamous Whitewater Controversy during the 1990’s. Hillary Clinton as well as White House staffer Vince Foster both practiced law at Rose, though Clinton has sought to distance herself from the firm given the allegations of scandal that surrounded it. On April 13th, 1998, Arkansas Business reported that a number of attorneys from Rose left the firm for Kutak Rock. Kutak Rock continues to maintain offices in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Pro-Democrat interests have also taken to Change.org to attack companies advertising with Fox 5 DC. The boycott campaign is organized by Karl Frisch, a former senior fellow at propaganda group Media Matters for America who spent his time at the organization helping develop “long-term strategy to target Fox News as a political actor.”

edit on May-22-2017 by xuenchen because: equalrepresentationunderthelaw

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought that that law firm would produce some interesting connections when I posted about them here.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Allow me to play devils advocate.

Many online and even people like Newt gingrich and hannity are claiming the DNC or HIllary etc. may have somehow been connected to Rich's murder.

It then makes sense for the DNC to come out and deny this, and to take an active interests in countering this argument.

Now if they know Rich did leak to wikileaks, this i exactly what they would do to try and cover it up.

I am just making the point that their interests in the Rich case does not prove they were involved or knew Rich was the leaker.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
They are not going to be able to hold this down.
A cease and desist letter is worthless... too many people are now on this.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Have you seen this?

Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, I've been poking around with the /pol/locks and have helped to keep some order in the chaos over there. Several avenues open for exploration and this is bringing out the lurkers with the real skills, and when that happens, there is no stone that can't be left unturned.

If there's something to find, found it will be.

edit on 22-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Very interesting...

Also interesting -- that I just learned this morning -- is that Tony Podesta's ex-wife Heather is on the Wash DC Police Dept Foundation... Hmmm... what was that Wheeler said about the DC Police being told to stand down? No police investigation/interview at the bar where Seth was last seen? And an alleged visit by the bar owner to the Obama White House a few days prior to Seth's murder?

Reminds me of something else I read yesterday:

On June 15, 2016, the anonymous hacker "Guccifer 2.0" took credit for hacking the DNC database, according to The Daily Mail. Some argue that the creation of "Guccifer 2.0" was a cover story. Adam Carter Archive today-ico.png wrote "Metadata suggests it took only 30 minutes to go from a DNC tech/data strategy consultant creating documents to Guccifer2.0 tainting them - all occurring on a date that Guccifer2.0 claimed to be after he was locked out of the DNC Network - occurring on the same day that Guccifer2.0 emerged. Data found deeper in files now also demonstrates there was a misdirection effort, that, in its larger scope - seems to have been intended to discredit leaks by having leaks blamed on Russian hackers."

Fun Fact: Some argue there is a company called "Gusifer LLC" in Winchester, VA run by Patti Paule-Carres, a cousin of the Podesta brothers, at a location which also has a company called SFI which runs an international private "adoption agency." And that Gusifer LLC was once registered at an address where Tony Podesta used to live.

According to Google, this would be true. So Guccifer2.0 may or may not be who/what it seems. In my opinion, the Podestas are the ones to watch...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, I've been poking around with the /pol/locks and have helped to keep some order in the chaos over there. Several avenues open for exploration and this is bringing out the lurkers with the real skills, and when that happens, there is no stone that can't be left unturned.

If there's something to find, found it will be.

I no little to nothing about breddit culture or these groups, but I will say that their investigative work into the Stonetear situation was amzing.

For those that don't know, reddit users like these ones being discussed found that the person who bleachbit many of HIllarys emails was asking for help on how to mask a very VIPs email adress from emails not days before he bleach bit them.

My concern is if that wasn't enough to warrant charges from the FBI, it seems they are not interested in a real investigation.

Who knows, maybe with the turnover at the FBI, someone there will actually be interested in solving these cases.

Until then, I am thankful that there are people online that want to get to the truth.

The difficult thing is separating the truth from the fiction.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's Christmas and Halloween all at the same time !!

Good find !!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Also, factor in that Comey testified to Congress
Russians did NOT give DNC leaks to Wikileaks.

There was an intermediary according to forensics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Very interesting...

Also interesting -- that I just learned this morning -- is that Tony Podesta's ex-wife Heather is on the Wash DC Police Dept Foundation... Hmmm... what was that Wheeler said about the DC Police being told to stand down? No police investigation/interview at the bar where Seth was last seen? And an alleged visit by the bar owner to the Obama White House a few days prior to Seth's murder?

Reminds me of something else I read yesterday:

On June 15, 2016, the anonymous hacker "Guccifer 2.0" took credit for hacking the DNC database, according to The Daily Mail. Some argue that the creation of "Guccifer 2.0" was a cover story. Adam Carter Archive today-ico.png wrote "Metadata suggests it took only 30 minutes to go from a DNC tech/data strategy consultant creating documents to Guccifer2.0 tainting them - all occurring on a date that Guccifer2.0 claimed to be after he was locked out of the DNC Network - occurring on the same day that Guccifer2.0 emerged. Data found deeper in files now also demonstrates there was a misdirection effort, that, in its larger scope - seems to have been intended to discredit leaks by having leaks blamed on Russian hackers."

Fun Fact: Some argue there is a company called "Gusifer LLC" in Winchester, VA run by Patti Paule-Carres, a cousin of the Podesta brothers, at a location which also has a company called SFI which runs an international private "adoption agency." And that Gusifer LLC was once registered at an address where Tony Podesta used to live.

According to Google, this would be true. So Guccifer2.0 may or may not be who/what it seems. In my opinion, the Podestas are the ones to watch...

Blimey - you always find these rats whenever you lift the cover on something that looks odd.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Boadicea

It's Christmas and Halloween all at the same time !!

Good find !!

Let's hope it's NEW years too! New lots of things for that matter

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Blimey - you always find these rats whenever you lift the cover on something that looks odd.

Ain't that the truth??? And then folks wonder where the suspicion and distrust come from... sheesh! We wouldn't be so suspicious if we weren't given so many reasons to be suspicious.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Just the other day I read a few posts on here that people wondered who was paying Wheeler, I bet they don't really want to know now! And I want to know when more at this time!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Podestas and Clintons & associates have a lot to lose.

As the reality of potential charges creep closer, expect their attacks on the Trump admin to get bolder.

They wont go down without a fight. Especially with the number of resources these criminals have within the political sphere, PDs, deep state and high/low-level criminal organizations

We can probably expect more suspicious deaths as well

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Allow me to play devils advocate.

Many online and even people like Newt gingrich and hannity are claiming the DNC or HIllary etc. may have somehow been connected to Rich's murder.

It then makes sense for the DNC to come out and deny this, and to take an active interests in countering this argument.

Now if they know Rich did leak to wikileaks, this i exactly what they would do to try and cover it up.

I am just making the point that their interests in the Rich case does not prove they were involved or knew Rich was the leaker.

Add to that Seth Rich worked for them and a connected level, and it also makes some sense why they might be involved. Playing devil's advocate like you.

new topics

top topics

join