It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in the bible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sorry but I use a translator

For some European language experts in the bible it is clear that we are talking about flying machines, the problem is the translations from the Hebrew,
Used to make us believe that the Bible speaks of god.

As the term "glory".

When Ezekiel sees God's "glory" clearly describes it as a flying object, if we replace the word glory with the original word in Hebrew "Kavod", everything is clearer, Kavod means battle weapon.

Moses asks God to show him his "glory", God responds to Moses to appear the next morning so he will see her ... (God does not always have his glory with him? Must he be booked?)

The following day god passes with His glory, Moses looks at him behind the rocks after his passage and burns his face, for God says to Moses that watching his "glory" from the front is dangerous and he can only observe it after his passage, looking at him from behind In fact, Moses had doubts about the actual yhaweh's military power, in fact, to see the yaweh kavod before accepting the covenant with him.

Here is an example of Kavod: they are armaments

kavodcustom.com...

The thing is very interesting
edit on 22-5-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

What is more plausible, the almighty himself, the creator of all the energy of the Universe, the guy behind the math going into quantum mechanics, is talking to the little self-aware hairy ape creatures on Earth. Or, the more plausible explanation, all the miracles and divine interactions in the Bible are the results of extraterrestrial graduates students messy with our minds with thesis projects?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So, let me get this right....

You're trying to prove the existence of aliens by trying to find deeper meaning or re-translating the bible?

Man.... what sort of crazy belief structure do you follow? The very existence of aliens would immediately discount everything written in the bible and by Christianity..... Your strangely circular argument seems to implode upon itself......

I would suggest if you are trying to prove the existence of aliens the bible would be the last place you should be looking....

Respectfully, PA.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
What is more plausible

Does not matter. Either way,

- if God exists and resides outside this Universe then Biblical events will happen as written.
- if aliens created a Matrix illusion that follows their Book of Lies, then their scripts will be simulated.

Either way, sinners are going to get whacked - big time.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

But ancient astronaut theorists believe it is possible to be true so it does have some credibility.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

But ancient astronaut theorists believe it is possible to be true so it does have some credibility.

I can concur on that assessment. There are a metric ton on anomalies dealing with religious events and/or the ancient sctructures that are across the globe and not to mention the irregularities on Mars regarding satellite photos of structures on Mars itself.

edit on 22-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
For these linguists God in the Bible is not mentioned once, the Bible speaks of an alliance between an Elohim called yhaweh is a part of the family of Abraham, this Jacob and his descendants, is not a covenant with the whole humanity. The purpose of this Alliance was the territorial conquest. For the ancient Semitic peoples the metaphysical concepts did not exist.

The term Elohim that we translate with god does not mean "God" is also plural, the singular of the word Elohim is "EL". So these Elohim were so many not just one.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

I'm not saying that there are aliens in the Bible but talking about flying objects is not the same thing, then the Bible tells the truth no one can know.

Were alien? A first civilization? You may not know, surely they are flying objects. That the aliens exist is very probable statistics

That in the bible it is spoken of aliens is not specified

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What is more plausible, the almighty himself, the creator of all the energy of the Universe, the guy behind the math going into quantum mechanics, is talking to the little self-aware hairy ape creatures on Earth.

Sucks living again in this predictable world. Lol. Always come back to "god is the math one".

Go ride a bike. And tell yourself the chain recieves power from the rear wheel. Its the same situation youve put your soul in.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Man.... what sort of crazy belief structure do you follow? The very existence of aliens would immediately discount everything written in the bible and by Christianity..... Your strangely circular argument seems to implode upon itself....,.

Rookie. Do you even CT bro

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
If god exists as described in the bible, it is an alien being anyhow, so either way, "It's gotta be aliens!"

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I like the OP's theory.

I don't mind either the term Alien thrown in as I do not think of Greys or something like that. It would negate the purpose of the first few sentences of Genesis. "Let us create man in our image" or w/e.

I myself have always had questions about the first few sentences of Genesis as well. Who was God talking to?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

William Henry has an excellent series on GAIA t.v. where he discusses many of the mistranslated words in the Bible.
You can subscribe to the series for .99 for the first month, then cancel. This would give you plenty of time to watch his shows; there's 25 in all.
You might want to check out some of the other shows while you're a member. They have an excellent line up of many great alternative topics.

Here is a link to William's show: Arcanum

There is another show there called Hidden Orgins hosted by Michael Tellinger that you might like too.
And, also, one hosted by Gregg Braden called Missing Links.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with GAIA t.v. in any way.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

"What sayest ye saw?"

"Behold, it was as a flying scroll"

~Some hairless talking monkey from the Bable.

Check out Dr. Peter S. Ruckman sermon on UFOs for more bible characters being manipulated by the greys......god.....whatever

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Screwed this up, so i erased it
edit on 22-5-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You have no clue. There are widely held beliefs around the world, that aliens and angels/demons are one in the same, just viewed differently by different individuals and cultures. I know Christians and non-Christians and Jews who believe this.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I like the OP's theory.

Who was God talking to?

Moses.

When god got all racist, he gave those first few books to Moses. And he wrote it all down.

Moses. The guy that talks to burning bushes, that are not actually burning.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Instead of Jonah being swallowed by a whale, he was taken aboard a starship.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

I think the bible tells the oldest stories, the genesis of the bible and the mythology of Sumerians is very similar.

The Anunnaki, the Biblical Elohim, the Greek Theos did all the same things. Once gods walked with men (even in the Bible "god" passes among the people, is welcomed into a tent, intervenes on the battlefield and more) then a few hundred years before Christ has not been shown physically.

There began the metaphysical re-reading of the relationship with these particular characters who divided and ruled the ancient world before disappearing without an explanation.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Angels are not from Earth. They are Aliens. There are many different types of Aliens described in scripture and other books that were not canonized.

Heres an example:

Two Angels came walking out of Abrahams tent and proceed to Lots home in the area of Sodom, and Ghmoria. The men in the city want to have sex with these tall attractive Angelic alien beings. The Angels pull out an advanced weapon that flashed so brightly that the crowd of Sodomites couldn't see for some time.

My question is; Where did the Angels (Aliens) come from before they were in Abrahams tent? A space ship?

Fallen angels had sex with Human women and had offspring that were giants. Half alien DNA is why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join