It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tala Kahuri', something or nothing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These words popped into my head this morning whilst I was in between sleep/waking state... I have no idea what it means as I've never heard these words before, however.. I type into the browser 'Tala Kahuri' and I get a translation for 'Talakaveri' which is a region in India, a place that is generally considered to be the source of the river Kaveri. I know this because I browsed on wikipedia!
. Anyway, if this is the meaning of what I heard I'm wondering if this is a spot where something is going to happen i.e an earthquake or flooding? it may not be anything spectacular at all and maybe 'Tala Kahuri' means nothing at all but just thought I'd post this thread in case something does happen in that area.

More from wiki is there is also a mountainous region so possibly a volcano in the area? Maybe something nice will happen there... who knows? October could time to keep your eyes peeled.

It is located by Brahmagiri hill (not to be confused with the Brahmagiri range further south) near Bhagamandala in Kodagu district, Karnataka, 1,276 m. above sea level. However, there is not a permanent visible flow from this place to the main rivercourse except during the rainy season. A tank or kundike has been erected on a hillside by kodavas, at the place that is said to be the origin. It is also marked by a small temple, and the area is frequented by pilgrims mainly it is the worship place of kodavas. The river originates as a spring feeding this tank, which is considered to be a holy place to bathe on special days. The waters are then said to flow underground to emerge as the Kaveri river some distance away. The temple has been renovated extensively by the state government recently [2007]. On Cauvery changrandi day (the first day of Tula Masa month , according to the Hindu calendar, which normally falls in mid October) thousands of pilgrims from neighboring flock to the river's birthplace to witness the rise of the fountainhead, when water gushes up from the spring at a predetermined moment.

edit on CDTMon, 22 May 2017 10:10:39 -05000000003110x139x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Rut roh!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Rut roh!

What you on bout?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
ka huri
Play

1. that's over, I've finished, it's over to you - a phrase used to mark the end of a speech, letter, etc.

top topics

join