It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Killed JFK Documentry May 31

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Since I drive at night for work and being out in the country such as I am, the radio stations are really lacking in any kind of quality. I prefer talk radio when driving like that so I have recently begun to listen to different podcast.

I recently started listening to "Beyond Reality Radio." One of the hosts is Jason Hawes from Ghost Hunters. Since I know him personally I decided to give it a listen. The format is basically a bit like Coast to Coast with guest and people calling in.

Last night they had a pretty interesting guest whom was only one for a short time, but he said a lot in the short time without saying too much at all if that made sense. The guest was Barry Katz.

Seems for the last four years, he has been putting together this documentary, “I Shot JFK." Here is a snippet below about it:

SYNOPSIS—Coinciding with John F. Kennedy’s 100th birthday, this SPECIAL DOCUMENTARY event, focusing on the world’s greatest unsolved murder case, entitled I Killed JFK, features two interviews with the only living person to have ever confessed to killing President John F. Kennedy from the now infamous "Grassy Knoll" in Dallas, Texas. This extraordinary night, also features never before seen, recently found, rare footage and in-depth testimony from 20 different respected experts and historians.

This is going to be a one night showing in 250 theaters around the country on May 31 in honor of what would have been JFK’s 100th birthday.

Now on the site promoting this movie which you CAN FIND HERE, they have a little preview video snippet. After listening to it, I couldn't help but think that I had heard that voice and comment before. I went back and search to whom I thought it was and sure enough I found it. It was the voice of James File and if you listen to them both you will hear what I heard.

This is the video I went back too below. You can hear the exact same quote from James beginning at the 1:10 mark :

One other thing I think might also be tied into this movie will be from what former FBI agent Don Adams looked into concerning
Joseph Adams Milteer. Just a guess on my part of course, but of the few things that Barry Katz did had to say about the film I think this may very well be a part of it. Below is a small video on that to understand what I am referring too:

Sadly the movie isn't showing near enough to where I live to be able to see it, but hopefully some of you other members may have a interest in it. The website does show where it is showing in all the states.

Again, Link to the Movie website I Killed JFK

I really wish Rising Against was still around to see this...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I found this documentary to be the best one I've found. But I will look at the ones you cited.

The stuff on Prescott Bush is very haunting. And the autopsy stuff in DC is very compelling.

Can you imagine the 9/11 version of this 55 years after 9/11 in 2056.

edit on 22-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was waiting for the Deep States response to another documentary, The Smoking Gun.

The timing is right, this must be it.

Go back and review The Smoking Gun instead. Worth your weight in Golden Bullets. Put in the time, if you really want to know the truth, that is...

edit on 22-5-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I was waiting for the Deep States response to another documentary, The Smoking Gun.

Go back and review The Smoking Gun instead. Worth your weight in Golden Bullets. Put in the time, if you really want to know the truth, that is...

How is the timing right?

It has been four year since the release of The Smoking Gun - I am not sure I understand why now is more right than any other time.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I wanted to watch both videos before I commented on them. Watched yours first since it was a bit shorter.

I had seen it before awhile back but watched it again so it was fresh in my mind. I did like this particular theory then and still do.

I haven't seen the movie I presented this thread about obviously since it hasn't shown yet, I just found it curious the bell it rang for me and that I was right about it. That isn't saying that is what the movie will say. They could have just used that snip as a bit of bait to entice one to go watch. I think it will tie in somehow, but it could very likely end up here too. Won't really know until someone has seen the movie and comments on it.

Started watching the other video that was presented, but paused it to comment my thoughts so far. Thanks for posting

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

I think he meant the timing is about right since the time to release the withheld documents from back then will have to be released. Think they were sealed for 50 years? I forget that detail as far as time goes, but I do know it is very soon. That's my guess as to what he meant anyway.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
James File is mixing the truth with engineered tactical lies and also with self-serving free-lance exagerations and smaller lies.

It is easy to read the cadence of his emoting and verbalising....his patterns are nicely defined and show concrete contrast lines.

Files was IMHO there ,but methinks he was in the sewer to the low righthand side of the Presidents limo.The real question is WHO is he being ordered to protect with his little song and dance routine???....and why did they pick him to stay alive and be a late-show PATSY??.....it could be so he could be in a position to provide unassailable truths combined with engineered lies.....sooooo.....IMHO the POS was there and fired the 2nd last shot with the Fireball....but he is still actively in the game.

IMHO there was a team[+Oswalds faux shooter] in the TSBD and one maybe two in the Dal-Tex and one in the Pagoda and one behind the Picket fence and one lone man in the righthand side sewer with possibly another lone shooter in the left hand sewer........and possibly a shooter up on the overpass level and also one in a vehicle parked somewhere close by...with more shooters entering the dynamic as it unolded.....I believe there was a running fire-fight between the assasins and their supports with teams loyal to the President....IMHO there was an anti-sniper team at least one in play during the assasination.

I believe there is a lot more to the story and more heros died that day fighting the good fight than simply JFK.

IMHO Oswald was the victim of a reverse-sting.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

this SPECIAL DOCUMENTARY event, focusing on the world’s greatest unsolved murder case

That's the most important bit...unsolved, they can do whatever they like with the history books, but anybody in their mid teens in 1963 and still walking will know enough now to realise, things were not as they were portrayed.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I think he meant the timing is about right since the time to release the withheld documents from back then will have to be released. Think they were sealed for 50 years? I forget that detail as far as time goes, but I do know it is very soon. That's my guess as to what he meant anyway.

Yes, that would make sense. I had forgot about that - thanks!

I wonder if Trump will ensure the release of the documents or if he will sign the order (that I understand he expected to sign) that will delay the release another bunch of years.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Yes, that would make sense. I had forgot about that - thanks!

I dont think anyone will ever release the data...because....USA Navy Sniper....Cuban Sniper....Eastern Bloc Sniper...Mob Sniper....CIA Sniper....FBI Sniper....all in Dealy Plaza on one side or the other assasins or counter-assasins.

I wonder if Trump will ensure the release of the documents or if he will sign the order (that I understand he expected to sign) that will delay the release another bunch of years.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I found this documentary to be the best one I've found. But I will look at the ones you cited.

The stuff on Prescott Bush is very haunting. And the autopsy stuff in DC is very compelling.

Can you imagine the 9/11 version of this 55 years after 9/11 in 2056.

Thanks for that, I greatly enjoyed watching that movie today.
Its incredible how he can name so many names and explain in detail how it all went down, yet he offers no evidence to show how he got those names/knows that information.

pretty interesting none the less.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: intrptr

How is the timing right?

It has been four year since the release of The Smoking Gun - I am not sure I understand why now is more right than any other time.

Has it been "four years"? To me it seems like Kennedy was assassinated yesterday.

Anytime is a good time to see what the smoking gun reveals.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I had seen it before awhile back but watched it again so it was fresh in my mind. I did like this particular theory then and still do.

Me too. I had no idea they had an Armalite in the follow up car. I know this rifle, the head wound Kennedy suffered fits it perfectly. I have studied the assassination of Kennedy since about high school (mid 70's), never saw that pic until smoking gun...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I read that the route of the motorcade was changed at the last minute. There were probably sniper posts all over that area, which were covering every possible path of the motorcade. I also read that the assassination was a mob hit. A mob hit would have been sloppier than what happened.

The accidental head shot by a secret service agent in the car following the JFK car seems plausible but no-one will ever know, for sure.
edit on 23-5-2017 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You know it's kind of funny in a way, I had read so much of RisingAgainst super threads about JFK back when he was posting them, yet I can't seem to recall if he got to this theory or not. He had sooo much information that he covered. I can't recall if it was him that had presented the Smoking Gun video and that's when I saw it or if it came later.

One thing that was mentioned by Barry Katz during his interview on BRR was basically an unknown fact that a shell casing was found by the fence on the grassy knoll. The oddity that they have left out of the story about this casing was that it had teeth marks on it like it had been bitten. Apprently James File has mentioned along the line that he would bite his casings as a signature mark that it was his work like some killers like to do.

I really wish I could go see this movie. I would take the trip except that it would make me late for work by the time I got back. I sure hope another member does manage to see it. My curiosity is very high about it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I read that the route of the motorcade was changed at the last minute. There were probably sniper posts all over that area, which were covering every possible path of the motorcade. I also read that the assassination was a mob hit. A mob hit would have been sloppier than what happened.

The accidental head shot by a secret service agent in the car following the JFK car seems plausible but no-one will ever know, for sure.

Who had the ability to lock down areas surrounding sniper nests?DallasPD/FBI/SS/CIA......USNvy/Russian--Dal-Tex....CIA/Cubans/Mob-- TSBD....DallasPD/Mob--Grassy Knoll/Pagoda....DallasPD/Mob--Sewer positions.

IMHO Files shot was 2nd last....and.....his shot was a surprise to some factions involved....his righthand curb sewer firing position was not known to different "cells" of the murder group...IMHO the last was from the DAL-TEX rooftop.

The biting of the shell casing is IMHO planted but relevant data...a lie....IMHO File is trying to superimpose himself into a part of the murder scheme to become a fall-guy for someone else....this is because his bosses knew no one focused on Files sewer shooting position....lol....I found lots of clear pictures of the shot and the smoke and of the DallasPD cover-up of the snipers nest post murder...... yes File has a congruent story because he was a back-up shooter[had to be a head shot] but he has tried to use his storyline tacticlly by blending lies and truths together.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I can in to read the last comment made here and was surprised too see that the one video was no longer available. Thought it was odd as it has been there for years and now all the sudden poof. Said it was a copyright claim from Wim Dackbarr.

So, I went to look him up and putting it as nicely as I can people aren't really thrilled with this guy. You can READ ONE EXAMPLE HERE, or just google his name. Also I noticed the link I just shared shows a copyright of 2017 at the very bottom of the page so it must be relatively new.

With the movie coming out so soon and this video suddenly disappearing and the person who made it disappear is considered a fraud just trying to make money, why would he shut down a video from the Bio TV channel? Seems that would be a money maker yes?

I don't know but things sure just got a little strange. What do you think?

Thought Id add the link to the video I used just so you can see for yourself too: www.youtube.com...
edit on 5/24/17 by onehuman because: added thought

new topics

top topics

join