It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burn the House to Kill a Fly - Notre Dame grads don't know the meaning of Sacred

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Everyone's happy!

Let's party! Even if it's petty!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Overstatement of the week LMFAO

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: kaylaluv

So you support discriminating against people who choose not to get married, by denying them those same benefits?

No, but that's another discussion. Turning two consenting adults away from getting a marriage license because "gay is bad" is what Pence wants.

where is that on the books?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

Overstatement of the week LMFAO

Like one of your posts?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Mine are better

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Mine are better

Yeah. I'll rephrase your post:
"It's ok to deny gay people's right here in America because Muslims are throwing gay people off the rooftops in other countries."

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Like the ones they have in the middle east where homosexuals are thrown from rooftops? I'm pretty sure Civil rights over here are pretty decent in the big picture, the american soldiers that died to protect it ensured that.

such a drama queen, and a liar, I never said that, try it in another country see how it goes if we're so oppressive.
edit on 22-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

such a drama queen

Yeah. Agreed. So tone down a bit.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I've heard worse ideas!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So you're against protesting in general. That's fine if that's your opinion. I happen to think protesting can make a difference. At the very least, people get to speak their mind and send a message. That's why it was important enough to mention it in the Constitution.

Here's how I feel about the whole Trump/Pence deal. I'd rather just put up with Trump until 2020, then vote the SOB and his VP out. I wouldn't grieve if he were to be impeached and removed, though. Yes, that leaves Pence, who actually has an official political record of being a "turd" as you call him, however, Pence can be controlled, especially if we can get back the Senate in 2018 (which I think is totally possible).

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So now, these students walking out and not staying for the speech were infringing on Pences rights and were being intolerant.

Lol.

What a cry-baby excuse.

"If you don't stay - against your own volition and will - to hear what I have to say, you're infringing on my rights and are being intolerant!"

Jesus, some of you folks are clowns.

If people walked out of a Hillary event I promise the same people wouldn't be complaining about the BS-faux outrage they're pretending to care about here.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

Texas has been trying to legislate it, and Pence has fought for it in the past, and would loooooove to do it all across the nation.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
God, the smugness on the faces of these kids, they need an ass whoopin' just on that alone LMAO Yea we just walked out of a room, what?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So out of 3100 or so, 75 walk out to the boos of those attending and the press makes this into a big deal?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
on fox news now

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

on fox news now

Of course!!!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
love it

so if they get loud and disrupt they are wrong.
if they calmly get up and walk out they are wrong.

they are only right if they first sit quietly and listen to a bunch of bull# and then peacefully protest.

what a load

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

on fox news now

I wonder if Todd Starnes will create another fake outrage opinion pieces on this soon. LOL

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Here's how I feel about the whole Trump/Pence deal. I'd rather just put up with Trump until 2020, then vote the SOB and his VP out. I wouldn't grieve if he were to be impeached and removed, though. Yes, that leaves Pence, who actually has an official political record of being a "turd" as you call him, however, Pence can be controlled, especially if we can get back the Senate in 2018 (which I think is totally possible).

Keep pandering to every special interest group and you will remain irrelevant. Y'all came within a hairs breath of electing a Jew hating black muslim to lead the dnc and instead made him the XO of your party. The stupid is just too strong with y'all.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join