It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Trump's Speech, Absolutely Amazing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I do like a great speech, Hitler was really good at them as well. Just saying.

You like some of Hitler's speeches?

Never said i liked them but he certainly knew how to deliver a speech that the masses were transfixed by...just like the op is transfixed by Trumpets.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Maybe you should follow your own accusations better. You seem to be confused as to what you said. And yes it looks pathetic to keep denying any credit to trump. Even in this post you're crediting the speech writer and not trump. LOL the lengths you'll go to in order to ensure trump doesn't get any credit are pretty amazing.

But let me reiterate by quoting my earlier post:

He went in front of a group of Muslim nations, told them to stop Islamic terrorism, and got applause. How is that anything short of amazing?

Show me where obama and/or bush went in front of a group of islamic nations and told them to fix their #.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think the point is that you're making a stupid argument. Hitler gave great speeches ergo trump is hitler if he makes a great speech.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: Dfairlite

So you agree, the phrase he used again and again and again on the campaign trail isn't one he used in front of the very people he used it against?

Well he used the term Islamic extremists instead of Islamic terrorists. Can you explain to me the difference since apparently you have decided there is a diffrence? I'd be interested in knowing how you think this was a point that needed to be made?

I thought I'd fairly much covered I was making the point in that his opinion of Islam and Muslims seems to have changed greatly since the campaign trail and yes, I do think that's worth me mentioning. Did it NEED to be made? I'm not sure any OP or response to an OP that is a political based one on ATS actually needs to be made, they all come down to one part of the mob thinking that their opinion is right, and everyone else's opinion is wrong. Would be a bit boring though, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I think the point is that you're making a stupid argument. Hitler gave great speeches ergo trump is hitler if he makes a great speech.

Great speeches do not great leaders make...Hitler, Churchhill, Blair, Mussolini, Thatcher, Kinnock, Galtieri, Franco, Clinton, Saddam etc etc etc could all deliver a great speech...Just so happens they all turned out to be arseholes..some were arseholes before they made great speeches.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Maybe you should follow your own accusations better. You seem to be confused as to what you said. And yes it looks pathetic to keep denying any credit to trump. Even in this post you're crediting the speech writer and not trump. LOL the lengths you'll go to in order to ensure trump doesn't get any credit are pretty amazing.

But let me reiterate by quoting my earlier post:

He went in front of a group of Muslim nations, told them to stop Islamic terrorism, and got applause. How is that anything short of amazing?

Show me where obama and/or bush went in front of a group of islamic nations and told them to fix their #.

Trump gave the speech, you are praising its content, who the # deserves the praise then? Not the writer of it?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

While I wouldn't deny the speechwriter some semblance of credit, his/her speeches are not their own ideas. They are paid to put the ideas of the speech giver into an eloquent format. The person giving the speech is typically delivering their own ideas.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

ummmm... I think all of the people you listed are considered great leaders. Not necessarily great people or leaders of great movements, but their ability to lead was not a problem.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I am so glad he followed Obama and Hillary and didn't say radical Islam. Alrighty, America , the defenders of Israel and suppliers of weapons for their enemies. What a deal. We need to cut more social programs for americans for the poor middle East tribes. MAGA.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Looks like it may of had a lullaby effect on some

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

LOL

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

All those platitudes, and yet at no point does he address the biggest driver of fundamentalist terrorism in the Middle East. WESTERN INTELLIGENCE ORGANISATIONS PAYING PROXY ARMIES TO DO THEIR BIDDING! The US has literally sponsored religious fundamentalists in the region since the days of the soviet take over of Afghanistan! And Trump wants to make out that this is a problem with the Middle Eastern governments, rather than the consistent meddling and proxy warring which America is FAMOUS for everywhere in the world, other than, it seems, its own doorstep?

For shame! What a bald faced, brass necked line of BS. If viewers had any decency, this video would make them choke.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
USA! USA! USA!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

It because Iran really is much, much worse than SA. Iran has had its goals and aims for the region from its revolution. Its finger prints have been on almost every rocket or missile that has landed in Israle the last 30 years.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So you suppose do you that the local governments over there are just not guilty of anything......all US. LOL I would call that a stupid idea.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Everybody gets one.

If they kill another president, there will be random and endless revenge assassinations.

Sudenly a hunting rifle will make billion dollar men into mulch with a 20 cent bullet.

They need to remember, it IS all an illusion. Should people get pitch forks....they are screwed. There isnt a place to hide for common people, and there isnt one for powerful people to hide in either. Not in our world and not for too long.

edit on 5 22 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Why would he say that?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

This ain't the Olympics mate.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I am many things sir, but a fool is not one of them. Of course there are local drivers for this stuff, people looking the other way mostly. But the reality is that what the President just said to the leaders of those nations, boils down to blaming them for the actions of the US government and its intelligence assets, over the last twenty years. Trump literally told them that basically, they did not do a good enough job of keeping US intelligence organisations from destabilising their nations, recruiting their children to causes not their own, and did not do a good enough job of preventing western nations injecting arms money into these radical groups they helped create.

That is like a neighbour blaming you for a termite infestation that HE deliberately started, by going out into the woods and collecting termites, placing them in a container, releasing them on your property to its ultimate ruin, while complaining that a falling joist from your roof, which would never have fallen had your neighbour left the termites in the forest, destroyed ONE of his windows on its way to the ground.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Great speeches do not great leaders make...Hitler, Churchhill, Blair, Mussolini, Thatcher, Kinnock, Galtieri, Franco, Clinton, Saddam

And the new sunni Muslim Daulah Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join