It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP makes Iran the scapegoat laughing stock, now Iran can only attack Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: galien8

I to find, as many people do, The Temple must be rebuild in Jerusalem on the same historic spot

Israel will stand alone, friends will or cannot help

Sounds like you have been drinking that christian coolaid my friend.

I don't want to suggest you don't know what you are talking about but, nah, you really don't know what you are talking about. The temple is part of the Judaic history, not Christianity.

Sorry if you think your post came across as clever, it may have if it was actually accurate.

Are saying that christians don't believe in the prophecy that a new temple will be built on the temple mount?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I to find, as many people do, The Temple must be rebuild in Jerusalem on the same historic spot

Israel will stand alone, friends will or cannot help

Sounds like you have been drinking that christian coolaid my friend.

I don't want to suggest you don't know what you are talking about but, nah, you really don't know what you are talking about. The temple is part of the Judaic history, not Christianity.

Sorry if you think your post came across as clever, it may have if it was actually accurate.

Are saying that christians don't believe in the prophecy that a new temple will be built on the temple mount?

I don't know if Christians would really think too much about a Jewish prophecy for the erection of a third temple. If they do that's up to them, but it's nothing to do with Christianity so their opinion is irrelevant.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Iran will not attack Israel. .

Iran works through proxies, like Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and various Shia militias and other groups. They attack Israel regularly. Other than that, a small problem of geography prevents conficts.

Iran is a Shia nation and therefore there is little love lost with the rest of the Muslim world who are predominantly Sunni. Iran are unlikely to be backed by anyone. Why do you think no one wants Iran to get nukes?

The Sunni world will gradually accept Israeli legitimacy, and is happening. There are already warming relations between Israel and Saudi, proving the old adage that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectorGadget13
a reply to: galien8

How do you know "most Muslims want to destroy Israel" and that you're not buying into a perceived status quo?

OK its just an intuition.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Anybody who doesn't know that Israel and Iran are actually allies, well, I guess just doesn't know.

But there has been a Jewish population in Iran since ancient times and they enjoy the full protection of the pagan 12er Shia whose books declare the Talmud will govern the world after Imam Mahdi kills all Sunnis.

Read here yourself

Link fixed

possible scenario: you are from the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou cult, and planted a virus on that discoveringislam.org server, only to post that link above, specially for me
(virus is afterwards immediately removed). They did similar things with Seth Rich social media posts

other scenario: #bigbrotheriswatchingyou freelance hackers have misused your link, which is a pity

edit on 2017-5-22 by galien8 because: extra info

other scenario: even root domain discoveringislam.org gives virus warning, so maybe whole site hacked, or fake site, only to spread viruses
edit on 2017-5-22 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profundity
Why is there such a deep resentment between Iran and Israel and why do you say that Israel stands in their way as far as unity? Is it the land? I once read that Israel is on highly coveted land.

It goes back thousands of years, people killing people for control of the area. It's mostly desert, but it's holy land. Without a long history lesson, the tl;dr of the situation is that God is a jerk and promised the same land to 100 different groups. Then God walked away and left everyone to fight it out for control.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

You got me, I am busted.

You are nuts.

I was sharing information, not hiding or falsifying it.

Did you even read my link? Those books are real, well known too.

They are Sunni Hadith and Shia's version of Sunnah and they are not even the same religion, you would know, if you read the link.

Not recently written books but the standard for Sunnis and Shiites, respectively, who don't share their books.

Shia don't believe in the Qur'an even, they are loyal to Talmudists and believe the Talmud will be the Law of the "Imam Mahdi", their Mahdi, not ours, who resembles too much the dajjal/antichrist in our books.

Shia have always hated Sunni, have been trouble since day 1, even before they were called Shiites ibn Saba pulled a Paul and infiltrated Islam to sow the seeds of discontent.

Here is a scenario:

You are not well informed, but desire to participate in theoretical conspiracy theories and like to invent your own more.

I have seen a few of your threads, you are always a source of humor and I never take you seriously.

I posted that link for everyone to see the difference between a Shia and a Sunni and that your hypothetical scenario of Iran attacking Israel is ridiculous and would not unite Shia and Sunni, and most Muslims are Sunni, and don't like Tehran at all.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Anybody who doesn't know that Israel and Iran are actually allies, well, I guess just doesn't know.

But there has been a Jewish population in Iran since ancient times and they enjoy the full protection of the pagan 12er Shia whose books declare the Talmud will govern the world after Imam Mahdi kills all Sunnis.

httx://www.discoveringislam.org/shia_mahdi.htm Read here yourself

Link fixed

BE CAREFUL I got virus warning from AVAST Internet Security on the http (httx is when you suspect malicious link and one show the link)

I don't think you did.

I think it discredits you and this is a pathetic attempt to discredit it.

The same books are available online from multiple sources and the topic much discussed.

If you really are scared. I got no such warning and suspect you don't want anyone to read it but I could be wrong about you not getting a warning, I don't know.

I do know you don't want to be shown as having had no clue Shia hate Sunni and could not possibly unite us by attacking anyone, we would be repulsed by it, not united with evil Shia.

We really don't want to destroy Israel just peace and freedom for the Palestinians. Who live in essentially a prison camp without basic human rights.

You probably don't care about that though. Busy with your nutty theories.

Theories require some knowledge, more than you have in this subject, needed knowledge.

You are unwittingly an agent of disinfo.

Ironic, huh?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Iran and Israel don't hate each other it's a sham.

And thousands of years?

Cyrus the Persian King was called a MESSIAH.

In 1600 they hated king Khosro, everyone did.

But they have always gotten along with Persians, still have Jews in Persia protected by the Shia, who were started by a Jew, before they were called Shia, named ibn Saba, an infiltrator.

And the Talmud was written in Persian Babylon, Judaism has Zoroastrian elements and you are incorrect about thousands of years and now.

What makes you think that they have a thousands year long beef with the Persians?

They literally called King Cyrus a Messiah when he rebuilt the Temple and sent them back to Jerusalem.

And Persia had Babylon when they lived their and wrote the Talmud or Babylonian Talmud.

So 500AD it was finished if they hated each other after that and still do, hypothetically​, it would be less than 2,000 years.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

httx://www.discoveringislam.org/shia_mahdi.htm Read here yourself

Link fixed

BE CAREFUL I got virus warning from AVAST Internet Security on the http (httx is when you suspect malicious link and one show the link)

I don't think you did.

I think it discredits you and this is a pathetic attempt to discredit it.

The same books are available online from multiple sources and the topic much discussed.

If you really are scared. I got no such warning and suspect you don't want anyone to read it but I could be wrong about you not getting a warning, I don't know.

I do know you don't want to be shown as having had no clue Shia hate Sunni and could not possibly unite us by attacking anyone, we would be repulsed by it, not united with evil Shia.

We really don't want to destroy Israel just peace and freedom for the Palestinians. Who live in essentially a prison camp without basic human rights.

You probably don't care about that though. Busy with your nutty theories.

Theories require some knowledge, more than you have in this subject, needed knowledge.

You are unwittingly an agent of disinfo.

Ironic, huh?

I show here screenshot, but you probably say its photoshopped, you #bigbrotheriswatchingyou liar

I reported it to the moderators I hope your account gets blocked

Don't bother typing your fingers bloody again, I won't read it

edit on 2017-5-23 by galien8 because: not reading

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join