It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Action Taken by 9/11 Truth Groups?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
From the letter that was sent to Vance by A E 911 truth... It's all been debunked, where are the valid points here?

Pick one.
edit on 31-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

From the letter that was sent to Vance by A E 911 truth... It's all been debunked, where are the valid points here?

Please show evidence that the DA debunked all the allegations?

Was that the statement the DA gave in his statement? Please answer the question?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Was that the statement the DA gave in his statement? Please answer the question?
Why did you avoid my question?

I have asked you to pick one statement from their letter.

Is that so hard?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why did you avoid my question?

I have asked you to pick one statement from their letter.

Is that so hard?

Fact: I never avoided your question and you did not asked me to pick one statement from the letter either.

Again being intellectually dishonest and making up crap in order to not answering my questions.

Every ATS lurker reading this post, can see what you are doing.

So I will asked you again.

edit on 31-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Dude, I asked you where the valid points were in that letter you even quoted me! Why are you denying that and accusing me of being dishonest and making things up? Did you forget you quoted me?
What is wrong with you, stop it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Done here.

Good luck playing psychological head games, and avoiding answering simple questions.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Do you believe this to be an accurate claim?
It is certainly misleading, upon initial observation it seems valid but is easily and readily debunked.

(1) the durability and design of these buildings sufficient to withstand the impact of aircraft and internal fires

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

People reading this thread, will have no issues seeing the evidence that is being claimed.

You are fooling no one here.

Done here. Good luck
edit on 31-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just need to find some willing victims to donate 10 million and they are on their way to court!

Link

He said it’s possible that a civil or criminal trial could eventually emerge, but cautioned that it would cost millions of dollars. “You have to be thinking in terms of $8 to 10 million,” he said, “but I do think there is a very distinct possibility, unto a probability, of them being able to do an effective case.”

Wonder if this Hulsey team report will turn up or it will turn out to be vaporware.

When their study concludes in April 2017, Hulsey and his team will allow a panel of experts to analyze the data and submit the study to peer-reviewed journals.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I don't even know what your argument is?

Care to make a point and build a case?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Member said they don't like this thread.
Informer took his ball and went home.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It reads to me as ae911 wanted a special prosecutor to convict anyone they could find based on their 'beliefs' that the buildings could not have fallen due to planes and fires.

They failed to provide any proof for said prosecutor to nail the un-named persons with.

One of their reasons was the tired line "fell at near free fall speed".
What is a prosecutor going to do with that?
"Your honor the car was going really fast."

Courts work on facts not conjecture.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

They failed to provide any proof for said prosecutor to nail the un-named persons with.

That is untrue.

The fact is, the DA didn't want to risk career suicide by taking on such a case, and destroying his life.

Any one educated in 911 already knows that.

The fact is, no one will ever bring any evidence against the OS narratives to any court, TPTB will never allow it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You misuse the word fact a lot.

On July 11, 2013, your assistant Mr. Wornom, contacted our counsel Mr. Schaap, explaining that our petition had been received and recorded by your office, but that your office considered the events of 9/11 to be a federal matter.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That article was from 2013, what actions have they taken?
None as far as I can tell, wrote a couple letters to the wrong people.

Editor’s Note: AE911Truth is seeking funding for various legal actions connected to the NIST reports, such as lawsuits under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), claims against the validity of the NIST Reports, and the like. To make a donation to support this vital area of our work, please visit the AE911Truth Donations page, and then call the office at 510-292-4710 and leave a message.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wonder who has made more money from 9/11,
Gage or Cheney ?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I wonder who has made more money from 9/11,
Gage or Cheney ?
Maybe their 64,000 bucks in advertising expenses will pay off for them, hit it big and break the million dollar mark. Gage can throw a party and invite The Nation of Islam.
edit on 1-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
It reads to me as ae911 wanted a special prosecutor to convict anyone they could find based on their 'beliefs' that the buildings could not have fallen due to planes and fires.

One of their reasons was the tired line "fell at near free fall speed".
What is a prosecutor going to do with that?
"Your honor the car was going really fast."

Courts work on facts not conjecture.

Just another item used out of context by the truth movement?

Was this before or after the Aegis VS WTC 7 Owners lawsuit?

So, I didn't waste any time on a propaganda piece?

Thanks for taking that bullet!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The fact is, the DA didn't want to risk career suicide by taking on such a case, and destroying his life.

Can you name the person that the DA could have gone after?
What would be the charge?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: neutronflux

Manhattan DA disclaims authority to prosecute 9/11 murders

Cyrus Vance's office ignores evidence, law, and offer to confer privately

www1.ae911truth.org...

I don't expect you to read any of this, because this goes against everything you demonstrated against A&E.

Thank you for that from AE about the track record established in the rotten judiciary. Honestly, all three branches of my government here are corrupt. You're lucky i there in I presume Britain.

Only one trial associated with 911, and the discovery process revealed more evidence regarding how false the government story is. That's why they avoid trials.

That's why Hellerstein of Manhattan Federal Court wore down the families over the years, forcing them into class settlements, no discovery. The government has much to hide.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join