It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why is it, that nobody is looking into the factual events that transpired at the hospital ?
The personnel involved, the actions taken and the results of those decisions and actions.
Once again the hyperbole has overtaken the facts.

As well, Coms attorneys are presently negotiating a possible deal with Mueller for full testimony.

Buck

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Why is it, that nobody is looking into the factual events that transpired at the hospital ?
The personnel involved, the actions taken and the results of those decisions and actions.
Once again the hyperbole has overtaken the facts.

As well, Coms attorneys are presently negotiating a possible deal with Mueller for full testimony.

Buck

I would hope someone is looking into that...
As for KimDotCom, don;t you think it is rather convenient that his 'evidence' was pushed after the special counsel was announced. He has the cover of secrecy now, so even if his 'proof' is nonsense we will never know. It was click bait in my view.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

You know why.
We all know why.

The same reason the DC Police have not even interviewed the personnel from the bar Seth Rich left that night.

The same reason why we have seen no street camera footage from the murder scene and surrounding area...and why their tapes have been rumored to have been erased.

The same reason no suspects have been identified.

The same reason the Rich family has received no information from authorities (and they are angry about not receiving it).
edit on 24-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Two Seth Rich Skype accounts discovered?
twitter.com...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

4Chan tying Bauman to David Brock,

Any that pans out and it makes many things circular in ties.

"Language Alert"

4Chan
edit on 24-5-2017 by Phoenix because: Sp

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Yeah, I been following that but so far I don't see a connection to Brad Bauman and the Bauman foundation they are referencing.

Color me skeptical on this

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I can't get thru to that link.

Could be my net, it's in a limited state due to going over the bandwidth allotment for the month.

What do they say?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

BRAD BAUMAN IS THE DNC CRISIS CONSULTANT REPRESENTING THE RICH FAMILY

THIS IS HIS FAMILY'S FOUNDATION:

DAVID BROCK IS ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

This hasn't been verified.

I'm trying to vet this but have not come across anything yet.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

BRAD BAUMAN IS THE DNC CRISIS CONSULTANT REPRESENTING THE RICH FAMILY

THIS IS HIS FAMILY'S FOUNDATION:

DAVID BROCK IS ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Here's the link to the Bauman Board of Directors page.
Link

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I was just getting the text for the user who couldn't see it. Not much anyway. I left the link out purposely.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That Brad Bauman is the DNC handler?

That is true.

eta, ok, see you're trying to make the link between brad and the foundation besides a common surname, understood.

This is really the best piece of reporting on the story.

link
edit on 24-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Tied to Brock...explains why Media Matters went full retard boycott on Hannity when he was going to put KDC on.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Bauman/Brock story on ZEROHEDGE
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Link is 404.

And yeah Brad Bauman, the Democratic PR Crisis consultant, has as far as I can tell no connection to the Bauman Foundation.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Brock on Bauman Foundation B of D's:
archive.is...

David Brock
A leader in the burgeoning progressive movement, David Brock is the founder and CEO of Media Matters for America, a progressive media research and information center dedicated to holding our news media accountable. David's leadership at Media Matters has had a profound impact on the national media debate. Brock is also the author of five books, including The Republican Noise Machine: Right-Wing Media and How It Corrupts Democracy (Crown, May 2004). In his preceding book, Blinded by the Right: The Conscience of an Ex-Conservative (Crown, March 2002), a 2002 New York Times best-selling political memoir, he chronicled his years as a conservative media insider. Brock's latest book, Free Ride: John McCain and the Media (Vintage Anchor, April 2008) was a case study of the national media's uniquely favorable treatment of Sen. John McCain over the course of his career and was named a Washington Post best-seller. Brock was the recipient of the New Democrat Network's first award for political entrepreneurship. He also serves on the board of the Progressive Legislative Action Network, an organization that supports progressive state legislators, and on the editorial advisory board of the Progressive Book Club.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

About the Bauman Foundation:

The Bauman Foundation was founded by New York businessman, lawyer and philanthropist Lionel R. Bauman. Upon his death in 1987, the Foundation was the beneficiary of his estate. During his lifetime, Lionel Bauman was a generous supporter of education, the arts and progressive social justice. His daughter, Patricia Bauman, became the Foundation’s first President and Co-Director, along with her husband John Landrum Bryant, Vice-President and Co-Director. Presently, the Foundation’s endowment is between $90 million and $100 million. The Foundation gives between $5 million and $6 million in grants per year, exceeding the minimum 5 percent payout requirement. The Foundation is intended to have perpetual life. Since its inception, the Foundation has supported environmental health, toxics right to know, open government, and civic participation. It has also made special grants in health care and the arts.

The Board of Directors:

Marcia Avner
Anne Bartley
Amy Bauman
Jessica Bauman
Patricia Bauman, President
Deepak Bhargava
John Landrum Bryant, Vice President and Treasurer
David Brock
Anne H. Hess
Kevin W. Irwin Rev. Msgr.
Walter G. Lewis
Gerald Torres
Naomi Walker

No Brad anywhere. And I've been trying to connect him to this place, but I have not been able to.

I don't think there is a there with this one

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I can't connect Brad Bauman to the Bauman Foundation either.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

As an aside, David Brock used to date the guy that owned Comet Pizza....
link

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My my, they all float around in same circles. It's like no matter the controversy or conspirational angle the same folks names keep popping up as connected or involved - story after story.

Ok, Bauman is not Bauman foundation far as anyone can tell.

Brocks Media Matters is "hot" on robbery gone bad Seth Rich issue to point of attempting to ruin careers.

If nothing else Brock being on Bauman Board will lead to other answers and connections.

It's interesting that majority of Seths former DNC coworkers do have Brock connection.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join